[ケイドロ] [Keidro] (Translation Request)

STH216

Aug 19, 2017
Hey Peeps

I have MTL translated the vast majority of the game. The dialogue and vital UI is all translated and most of the GUI has also been translated barring a few lines which I just cant get to work in English.

My MTL does have a few issues however (I've but this before the download link for a reason):
1. Food stalls WILL crash your game, normal shops work fine. I spent so much time trying to fix this and I've given up. Personally I've never needed the food stalls though so this should be fine for normal gameplay.
2. Cant kill animals outside of the first village (is this a bug? idk, probably, but you cant and they get in the way sometimes.). If you can kill them it would just be a small exp loss to not be able to so what evs.
3. You may get some green error boxes with an @ symbol near the beginning and the dialogue will get stuck on your screen. I think I fixed most of these but you can fix it by talking to anyone else. If you send me a picture of the green error with the English dialogue on the screen I may fix this as its an easy formatting fix.
4. You will see instances of /cbd[1:2:3] (numbers can be anything) instead of a name of something/emoticon. This is a manual fix when my regex has missed it so I will have 100% missed some/lots. If you type out the bulk of the English line affected and send me a txt file with a bunch of these I may fix the problem lines. Images wont do for these as I cant be bothered to type all of the needed lines from your image to search myself.
5. Some lines go off the screen and dont newline properly. This game is weird in that if I make a line that used to one line two the whole game explodes :(. I've manually edited important UI to avoid this (Namely the level up descriptions) but rewriting all of my MTL'd dialogue would be a bit much.

None of the above should stop you from completing the story/submissions and all of the combat so I think now is a good time to upload this. Without further ado...

(feel free to reupload to somewhere faster)

tbh I haven't fully run through the game yet so If anyone comes across any progress halting bugs please let me know, a error log will be generated in the game directory which I will need. Smaller bugs I probably wont be able to muster the energy to fix though so if some WolfRPG guru or Translator++ sensei wants to pick up where I've left off and translate the more stubborn bits of UI or manually rewrite all of the too long lines (lol) please contact me and ill send you the project/trans file as needed.
File isn't public

Proactive

Apr 7, 2017
(Lets try this again)
Hey Peeps

I have MTL translated the vast majority of the game. The dialogue and vital UI is all translated and most of the GUI has also been translated barring a few lines which I just cant get to work in English.

My MTL does have a few issues however (I've but this before the download link for a reason):

1. Food stalls WILL crash your game, normal shops work fine. I spent so much time trying to fix this and I've given up. Personally I've never needed the food stalls though so this should be fine for normal gameplay.

2. Cant kill animals outside of the first village (is this a bug? idk, probably, but you cant and they get in the way sometimes.). If you can kill them it would just be a small exp loss to not be able to so what evs.

3. You may get some green error boxes with an @ symbol near the beginning and the dialogue will get stuck on your screen. I think I fixed most of these but you can fix it by talking to anyone else. If you send me a picture of the green error with the English dialogue on the screen I may fix this as its an easy formatting fix.

4. You will see instances of /cbd[1:2:3] (numbers can be anything) instead of a name of something/emoticon. This is a manual fix when my regex has missed it so I will have 100% missed some/lots. If you type out the bulk of the English line affected and send me a txt file with a bunch of these I may fix the problem lines. Images wont do for these as I cant be bothered to type all of the needed lines from your image to search myself.

5. Some lines go off the screen and dont newline properly. This game is weird in that if I make a line that used to one line two the whole game explodes :(. I've manually edited important UI to avoid this (Namely the level up descriptions) but rewriting all of my MTL'd dialogue would be a bit much.

None of the above should stop you from completing the story/submissions and all of the combat so I think now is a good time to upload this. Without further ado...

(feel free to reupload to somewhere else as my Mega quota isnt the best)

tbh I haven't fully run through the game yet so If anyone comes across any progress halting bugs please let me know, a error log will be generated in the game directory which I will need. Smaller bugs I probably wont be able to muster the energy to fix though so if some WolfRPG guru or Translator++ sensei wants to pick up where I've left off and translate the more stubborn bits of UI or manually rewrite all of the too long lines (lol) please contact me and ill send you the project/trans file as needed.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
+1 I have a mighty need to see this translated after getting stuck multiple times figuring out where to go. I want to see the girl in green get fucked dammit!

SadScientistHououin

Mar 14, 2019
I think I encountered a glitch on Mission 6, I am using the MTL and after following the dog to all 3 locations I still can not go through the metal door in the north where the guide that a user posted elsewhere in this thread claims I would be able to go.

Anyone know any potential fixes?

Reactions: GhostNQ

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I think I encountered a glitch on Mission 6, I am using the MTL and after following the dog to all 3 locations I still can not go through the metal door in the north where the guide that a user posted elsewhere in this thread claims I would be able to go.

Anyone know any potential fixes?
Using the MTL will do that in a few missions going forwards, the way I got past it was taking my saves over to another untranslated version of the game to get past the softlock. Make sure to make multiple saves as you go and backups too just in case

Reactions: SadScientistHououin

Proactive

Apr 7, 2017
Using the MTL will do that in a few missions going forwards, the way I got past it was taking my saves over to another untranslated version of the game to get past the softlock. Make sure to make multiple saves as you go and backups too just in case
If you could make a list of what parts of the missions don't work I can untranslate sections of the map files to see if that fixes the issues. I haven't had a chance to play fully through the game yet so I don't know what my MTL breaks later.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
If you could make a list of what parts of the missions don't work I can untranslate sections of the map files to see if that fixes the issues. I haven't had a chance to play fully through the game yet so I don't know what my MTL breaks later.
Been a while but at the top of my head the mission where the dog sniffs out the entrance to the underground club repeats often, the club entrance map also made the mission reset, and the final mission where you ascend multiple staircases had problems. That's all I could remember

Proactive

Apr 7, 2017
Been a while but at the top of my head the mission where the dog sniffs out the entrance to the underground club repeats often, the club entrance map also made the mission reset, and the final mission where you ascend multiple staircases had problems. That's all I could remember
Cheers when I get some time ill take a look

Reactions: HentaiHoarder