• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[ケイドロ] [Keidro] (Translation Request)

Hgamer77

Aug 17, 2018
the game closes when the ero battle begin. Anyone knows how to solve that?.

Last edited:

Proactive

Apr 7, 2017
Regarding the sound issues some people are having I had to do two things to resolve this. Download some missing Windows audio codecs (The basic didn't seem to work so I went all in on the Mega but maybe something in-between is fine is what I used). I also had to the Default format of my playback device to the highest quality setting that had DVD in brackets, this is in the advanced section of your audio devices properties.

tbh you may only need to do the second part

Last edited:

Proactive

Apr 7, 2017
I've been working on a MTL for this and I've pretty much got all of the dialogue and a few of the systems translated. I'm not sure if my MTL has broken the 1st chapter though, does anyone know what you specifically need to do to complete the 1st main mission? Help would be much appreciated as I cant really progress the MTL until I know I haven't broke something and I would just replicating the error through the whole game.

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
I've been working on a MTL for this and I've pretty much got all of the dialogue and a few of the systems translated. I'm not sure if my MTL has broken the 1st chapter though, does anyone know what you specifically need to do to complete the 1st main mission? Help would be much appreciated as I cant really progress the MTL until I know I haven't broke something and I would just replicating the error through the whole game.
The 1st main mission? Iirc, first you head into the city to find a suspicious hooded man. In the city map you head bottom right and see him hanging off the side of a building and fight him. Then you go top right into the alleyways and go north into a building. Go up to the 2nd floor of that building and you hide there to wait for the main culprit.

I did link a guide for the game some pages back if you want to read that instead.

Proactive

Apr 7, 2017
The 1st main mission? Iirc, first you head into the city to find a suspicious hooded man. In the city map you head bottom right and see him hanging off the side of a building and fight him. Then you go top right into the alleyways and go north into a building. Go up to the 2nd floor of that building and you hide there to wait for the main culprit.

I did link a guide for the game some pages back if you want to read that instead.
Aha then my MTL is breaking something lol, it drops me back in to the village straight after arriving then the helicopter thing happens.

Last edited: