RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family [v0.5] [Greebo]

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
View attachment 19272

Overview:
Keepin' It In The Family is an adult role-play game that runs on the RPGMaker engine, with custom 3D sex scenes and a storyline to piece them all together. In this game you follow the story of an every-day guy, just living his life that runs into a lot of interesting endeavors.​

Release: 24 August 2016.
Censorship: No
Developer: Greebo
Platform: PC/Windows
Version: Part 1 ver 0.3.2 + Part 2 ver 0.4 and Ver 0.5 + [RENDERS ONLY v0.6]
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v0.3.2:
v0.4:
v0.5 + Bonus:
CG V0.6:
Does any one knows where the damn alternative entrance is at? i am stuck i can't find it and yes i know the title says anbandon still i want to play it so please help any one!!

Reactions: Hermies

davidfromthefuture

Oct 15, 2017
it doesn´t start the game for me,when i click Game.exe a second window opens telling me "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game."

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
my game stops when i try to enter boss room after retrieving stolen item

edit: solved it. O have to use mouse instead of keyboard

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
wooden fenc
There is a version of 0.3.2 that has bonus scenes in it for $10 patrons, is this it? If not, does anyone have it?

Also, is there any reason to get 0.4 (as linked in the first post) if you have 0.3.2 and 0.5? I was under the impression everything after 0.3.2 was a second part to the game, effectively a sequel, and the most complete version of that is 0.5.

Thanks!
im playing the v 05 , any help how to use the pick lock to open the door searching the escaped bank robber please? there is many days trying and i cant . thank you so much