RPGM Abandoned Keepin' It In The Family [v0.5] [Greebo]

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
It would seem that he's making an entirely different game this time. Well not really entirely different, same style and themes but it will indeed be a new game.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm glad he's back!! If that is the case, then we'll have to either make a new thread or change the status of this one. +1

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
To be honest, I always saw doomed his first project... I mean, two game (parts) for the same game? that decision was stupid, but I really liked the story... we finally had fun with the mother and the game was canceled, that is unforgivable! :p

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
There is a version of 0.3.2 that has bonus scenes in it for $10 patrons, is this it? If not, does anyone have it?

Also, is there any reason to get 0.4 (as linked in the first post) if you have 0.3.2 and 0.5? I was under the impression everything after 0.3.2 was a second part to the game, effectively a sequel, and the most complete version of that is 0.5.

Thanks!

Reactions: frasse

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
There is a version of 0.3.2 that has bonus scenes in it for $10 patrons, is this it? If not, does anyone have it?

Also, is there any reason to get 0.4 (as linked in the first post) if you have 0.3.2 and 0.5? I was under the impression everything after 0.3.2 was a second part to the game, effectively a sequel, and the most complete version of that is 0.5.

Thanks!
The reason being cause as creator said
Well, when I first began development on the game, I was completely new to both the game engine and the 3D software that I use, and since then I have found ways to improve both the overall quality of the game and renders, therefore I have split the game into two parts, with part 2 being in a higher resolution of 1280x720, using a different render engine to the one that I was using previously..
Its not a sequel but cause of how he improved the game had to make a part 2 as was not compatible to part 1 to join them into one game.
No 0.5 is a update of 0.4 but when he abandoned it members wanted 0.4 and the 0.6 renders that were not added to game is all.
But as the original game here was and is abandoned the creator is redoing the game completely so a new title release thread will be done once a download has been put out by him will be started.

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Where do I extract v.0.6 render folder in v.0.5 folder?
Thats why it says renders only in OP and Abandoned for his new version check here

belzhaphore

Apr 5, 2017
how can i open the double door in the motel on the second floor?it says i need to find something to open it, i tried every door and they are all locked except the first one on the first floor but the guy says 'go away'

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
I'm trying to play the v0.3.2 but the window / screen is so small...I have been able to put it fullscreen but it doesn't change the size of the game. Any tip would be greatly appreciated.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Can any one help me i am stuck with the warehouse thing it says i need to find a alternative entrance but idk where it is. SO please some one tell me where it is.

ichris4o

Nov 2, 2017
The first mission that i get why cant i talk with Alysse it doesnt let me and the quest then stays red!!! why help me