Collection Video KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast [2021-08-20] [KDE]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

fallen59

Sep 2, 2017
l am looking for this video. l looked almost everywhere buy l could not find it. ls there anyone has this video???

Jul 23, 2017
Well this explains why there were suddenly so many uploads and reuploads of KDE videos onto R34

I have mixed feelings about this, at least the artist isn't quitting entirely but I do worry his new art might be too vanilla to be equally enjoyable. Got to love that spice! With his talent I am certain his future art will be equally high quality in any case. But without the spice the question remains if it will be equally enjoyable

But on the flip side I do get why he is moving away from the "spicy" content he was making. Especially all the underage stuff but it sadly sounds like he also will be moving away from the spicy content he used to make involving 18+ characters so that is a shame

Curious to see with the new art if the stuff involving adults and teens will still feature non-con animations or if it will be fully vanilla going forward. Considering KDE says he might make a Patreon as well I am guessing his art will go fully the vanilla route or lack the spice as he called it

On a side note, whenever someone uses the word spice like that I just have to think of Gabriel Iglesias;

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes