4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:​
KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast is a 3D artist who makes short, medium, and long animations of characters from video games and media franchises, such as: DC Comics, Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, Hitman, The Witcher, and many others. He is infamous for his use of underage characters subjected to various sexual ordeals.
Animations with Sarah (The Last of Us), Sherry (Resident Evil), Laura, and Sunny, not included!

Updated: 2021-08-20
Artist: KawaiiDetectiveEnthusiast - - -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: 720p and 1080p
Length: 207+ animations (6:30 hours+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download
Various characters: - -
DC Comics: - - - -
The Last Of Us: - - - -
Hitman: - - - -
The Witcher: - - - -
Dragon Age: - - - -
Resident Evil: - - - -
Tomb Raider: - - - -
Overwatch: - - - -
Mortal Kombat: - - - -
Far Cry: - - - -
Mass Effect: - - - -
Metal Gear Solid: - - - -

New content after 2021-04:
Clementine's Xmas: - - -

A2.gif 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Giony

Feb 9, 2020
the mortal kombat collection has the mass effect collection zipped, and the RE collection has some overwatch stuff. other than that, good shit thanks

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
the mortal kombat collection has the mass effect collection zipped, and the RE collection has some overwatch stuff. other than that, good shit thanks
Yeah, his archives are fucking difficult to navigate, because he put passwords on every folders. I suppose he had to do that because of the questionable content so the host can't see what's inside. So I had to extract everything in the same folder and then recreate folders, but some vids may have slipped in other folders.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Mortal Combat download contains the Mass Effect zip? Is the MC file available? Thanks

Sorry - I hadn't updated thread. apologies. I'll wait. Thanks again.

Bart712

Dec 30, 2020
rf96 The Mortal Kombat NOPY file is actally the Mass Effect File
rf96 literally just mentioned about this a few posts ago:

"Yeah, his archives are fucking difficult to navigate, because he put passwords on every folders. I suppose he had to do that because of the questionable content so the host can't see what's inside. So I had to extract everything in the same folder and then recreate folders, but some vids may have slipped in other folders."

Reactions: Rixer99

hitmanboy47

Oct 29, 2018
I guess the various characters option corresponds to all in one.

Anyway I would like to thank you rf96 for the extraordinary work you are doing.

Regarding this artist I will definitely keep him under observation; I liked some of his works.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Nah, I don't think this is an all-in-one package. The size of "just" 10,7GB is too small and the preview pics are showing DMC girls or TWD Clementine and neither of them are part of any of the other packs. Didn't download it yet because I still hope he will upload this to Nopy too because Anonfiles and DropMe are very slow for me and Uploadhaven keeps saying that the session is expired.

Reactions: Grelk

hitmanboy47

Oct 29, 2018
Nah, I don't think this is an all-in-one package. The size of "just" 10,7GB is too small and the preview pics are showing DMC girls or TWD Clementine and neither of them are part of any of the other packs. Didn't download it yet because I still hope he will upload this to Nopy too because Anonfiles and DropMe are very slow for me and Uploadhaven keeps saying that the session is expired.
Really? OMG.

I'm trying uploadhaven and it's working for me....

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
rf96 literally just mentioned about this a few posts ago:

"Yeah, his archives are fucking difficult to navigate, because he put passwords on every folders. I suppose he had to do that because of the questionable content so the host can't see what's inside. So I had to extract everything in the same folder and then recreate folders, but some vids may have slipped in other folders."
Ah my bad, I just skimmed through down to avoid any arguments about content

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Nopy can't handle archives above 10GB.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes