3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
IMO 3Diddly has good ideas but somewhere half-way through he fucks it up

Take the scene with the dean for instance, on the blackmail path Brandon had sent hima pic of her doing lewd things and then the dean forced her in to a sex scene.
I mean what is the point of blackmailing someone if the material gets sent out willy nilly, how effective is your blackmail after that

I think the update after the dean was a good one (Vegas) but most of the other after were again a let-down with the last one being the most idiotic. Katie was planning to finish college which is why she was meeting the dean in the first place but then suddenly she doesn't mind being pregnant

PS: Mr Wright has strong cum, Vera said so although he never managed to knock her up

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I understand why people are mad at him but I'm super upset he dipped and would be hyped as fuck if he came back. He had a really good mix of good art, the kinks he used, and actually good dialogue. You rarely hit all three.
Totally agree. Yes, I'm disappointed that he didn't finish the game, but he did give us some great content along the way. I keep going back to play certain scenes because they're so good.

Great art, great models, good descriptions of what the MC is thinking and feeling, and a nicely-paced corruption. He has the touch.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I find it weird that no one has done a remake of this game and ironed out all the flaws in the paths that 3Diddly left in them.

Will 3Diddly ever return to this game?, I ask only as for most of the game, it was a great game in reality, even when Patreon changed their rules, and 3Diddly had to remove the possible bestiality route (which is not my thing btw), but it went great each update and then pooof 3Diddly walked away from the game.

Surely some Dev would be interested in doing a full remake of this game?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can't see why anyone would want to make a rerun or continuation of this game, except 3Diddly. It's his intellectual property, so anyone stepping in would be creating content that belongs to someone else.

Anyone who has the skill to continue this game or re-make it has the skill to make their own game, and should.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's his intellectual property, so anyone stepping in would be creating content that belongs to someone else.
A lot of people on here can't seem to grasp that.

I've seen people wanting to take someone else's work and make it theirs quite a few times and understand nothing when told that without the IP owner permission they won't get very far, it just sails over them.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
There were quite a bit of fan content created by Thickgravy49 in this thread. Some pictures and even continuation of the story in the form of a comix. But now it is all deleted. I wonder is there any particular reason for that or it is just his whimsical decision? Maybe he instead posted it somewhere else?

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
There were quite a bit of fan content created by Thickgravy49 in this thread. Some pictures and even continuation of the story in the form of a comix. But now it is all deleted. I wonder is there any particular reason for that or it is just his whimsical decision? Maybe he instead posted it somewhere else?

No, I didn't delete the all the content I'd done on a 'whim'.
Someone on here had an issue with me and was trying to use the stuff I'd posted as a stick to beat me with.
Accordingly, I deleted all my 'work' from this and any other threads and it's highly-unlikey that I'll post anything again.
Why provide people with the ammunition to fire at you?
I haven't, nor have I any plans to post said content anywhere else.
Hopefully this clarifies the situation for you.
Have a great day.:)

Reactions: brittC25 and dav121

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Someone on here had an issue with me and was trying to use the stuff I'd posted as a stick to beat me with.
Accordingly, I deleted all my 'work' from this and any other threads and it's highly-unlikey that I'll post anything again.
Unfortunate that happened to you, since the industry has an extensive history of fans continuing/extending existing works. Mods are a thing that makes this a richer environment, and I'm sorry that you got beat down for trying to contribute to the scene.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Is there any hope for the content creator to come back and continue working on this wonderful piece of work? or does the content creator have any other games he's working on currently?

Reactions: dav121

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Last I heard, he abandoned wifey and disappeared completely and has even deleted his Patreon
Something he didn't do when he abandoned this game

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I can't see why anyone would want to make a rerun or continuation of this game, except 3Diddly. It's his intellectual property, so anyone stepping in would be creating content that belongs to someone else.

Anyone who has the skill to continue this game or re-make it has the skill to make their own game, and should.
Lol I found your reply somewhat amuzing, there is literally no moral high ground to be taken on this site for someone else making a remake of this game, I wonder how many Devs on patreon are happy about their paid work being shared here for free for us all to play free of charge?, for us all to comment on, both good and bad comments?.

No one said it was not 3Diddly intellectual property, did they?, let me check....... nope, but 3Diddly walked away into the sunset of abandoned games, sitting on an abandoned beach, drinking an abandoned drink he found, smiling and relaxed in his abandonment lol.

It would be great for a "Fan" to do a "Fan Remake" of this game and iron out all of the mistakes that 3Diddly left in the game when he walked lol away and abandoned the game lol

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
It would be great for a "Fan" to do a "Fan Remake" of this game and iron out all of the mistakes that 3Diddly left in the game when he walked lol away and abandoned the game lol
I agree. Even though it is the intellectual property of 3Diddly, it is highly unlikely that one day he is going to return and sue the person who decided to continue his long-abandoded game with blackmail and corruption.
And for the person who decides to continue, it can be a really good thing. It is a well-known game, so you just make some good stuff for it and suddenly you are a well-known developer. And after that you can start making your own games being already known to the community, which is a very positive thing in terms of money. You can capitalize on the success of this game and 3Diddly himself.

Reactions: patrickB

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Lol I found your reply somewhat amuzing, there is literally no moral high ground to be taken on this site for someone else making a remake of this game, I wonder how many Devs on patreon are happy about their paid work being shared here for free for us all to play free of charge?, for us all to comment on, both good and bad comments?.

No one said it was not 3Diddly intellectual property, did they?, let me check....... nope, but 3Diddly walked away into the sunset of abandoned games, sitting on an abandoned beach, drinking an abandoned drink he found, smiling and relaxed in his abandonment lol.

Totally with you on this one.

Talking about creator's rights, on a site where literally everything is 'raped and pillaged' from the rightful owner? Wtf?
I find that absolutely bizarre and somewhat surreal, tbh.
Does 3Diddly have rights that none of the other devs' have?

This game has been abandoned for some considerable time and I wouldn't put money on 3Diddly coming back to finish it.
I doubt that the guy himself even cares whether someone continues it, or not.

As for treading on his toes, or infringing his 'rights', all the models he used are 'standard daz issue', ie no mods.
They're all freely available for anyone to buy, or 'acquire'.
3Diddly doesn't own the rights to any of these.
All it takes is for someone to change the title and the names of the chararcters slightly, eg Katy Moore, Mr Bright etc and I can't see how there would be an issue.

Just my opininon;).

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunizz and brittC25

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Totally with you on this one.

Talking about creator's rights, on a site where literally everything is 'raped and pillaged' from the rightful owner? Wtf?
I find that absolutely bizarre and somewhat surreal, tbh.
Does 3Diddly have rights that none of the other devs' have?

This game has been abandoned for some considerable time and I wouldn't put money on 3Diddly coming back to finish it.
I doubt that the guy himself even cares whether someone continues it, or not.

As for treading on his toes, or infringing his 'rights', all the models he used are 'standard daz issue', ie no mods.
They're all freely available for anyone to buy, or 'acquire'.
3Diddly doesn't own the rights to any of these.
All it takes is for someone to change the title and the names of the chararcters slightly, eg Katy Moore, Mr Bright etc and I can't see how there would be an issue.

Just my opininon;).
I think you guys are whistling up trees to argue that someone would want to continue such a game but be deterred by lawsuits or the like. What would deter such a person would be the knowledge that
(1) they have the skill to create equivalent graphical features and story, but chose to copy someone else's work when they could be free to create their own, and
(2) that they'd spend the time and energy on a game that was not, and would not be seen to be, their own.

Sure, one could just change the character names and tell a story, but why even reference this game when doing so? A creator could (and probably has) create a game "inspired" by this one without ripping off any ideas at all.

As far was "Does 3Diddly have rights that none of the other devs' have?" the answer is no, but he has the same rights any dev has, which includes the right to have his intellectual property recognized as his. Anyone taking over the game would want the same right, but obviously couldn't exert it without being guilty of massive hypocrisy.

I think it "absolutely bizarre and somewhat surreal, tbh" as you say, to believe that, just because you want someone to continue this game, it is credible that anyone capable of continuing it would eschew the opportunity to create their own game, with none of the disadvantages of seeming to usurp another's intellectual property and all the advantages of using original intellectual property.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
I am sorry to read about that. And I can understand you were rightfully annoyed, whatever "stick to beat you with" actually was.
But honestly I don't know how could anybody use it against you. First I think it fairly well fell under the fair-use policy. It was your extension, made without getting profit from it. While 3Diddly sure is the copyright owner for the original story, the characters are hardly that original and pretty sure not licensed.
Furthermore, it's only 3Diddly who can exercise his rights in this regard, or somebody he directly appointed to act in his name.

And in general it's a funny approach on a site full of pirated stuff... :rolleyes:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I think it "absolutely bizarre and somewhat surreal, tbh" as you say, to believe that, just because you want someone to continue this game, it is credible that anyone capable of continuing it would eschew the opportunity to create their own game, with none of the disadvantages of seeming to usurp another's intellectual property and all the advantages of using original intellectual property.
You can think whatever you like, but it would be nice if you actually knew what you were talking about.

Some time ago, when this game was abandoned, several members posted on the thread asking for a continuation.

Long story short, I did the first part of one and posted it here, I think it was August of 2018?

Why did I do it?
Because fellow fans of this wanted closure and were asking for such content.
Due to various unforseen real-life events, I wasn't able to provide any more content than the first part.

If you'd been on here previously, you'd probably know at least some of this.
It's apparent that you don't.

I'd suggest maybe reading the thread, or least trying to ascertain the actual facts, before you come up on here trying to be a smart-ass in the future.

Like I said, you don't know what you're talking about.

Reactions: dav121 and brittC25
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes