3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
I've been working on this for a few weeks, so here's a little fan-fiction for you.
I'd like to say a huge thank you to @othello for his help with the dialogues.
And another huge thank you to @Ignatz for his help & good advice.
Enjoy;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really like the direction this is going... are there any updates or plans for updates?

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Apologies again to anyone who was interested(I think that's 17 of you, according to the 'likes'), but as I've alluded to previously, I simply haven't got the time to continue this.
Obviously, it isn't finished. The part I did was just the first day of seven or so, I had planned to do.
There was(is) little interest and a lack of spare time on my part, so I moved on to other things.
That said, I do like the Katie character, so if I ever find myself with nothing to do with my time for several or so months, I'll complete it.;)
Hey, it's good to hear there is a glimmer of hope for the future, love your work and wish you all the best.
edit; and no apologies needed, I think you gave us more than we could have hoped for in the first place.

Reactions: x0run

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Apologies again to anyone who was interested(I think that's 17 of you, according to the 'likes')
BTW I'm pretty sure that you would get a bunch more likes if you put your creation in its seperate thread and it would show up in the latest updates.

Reactions: x0run

Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
Apologies again to anyone who was interested(I think that's 17 of you, according to the 'likes'), but as I've alluded to previously, I simply haven't got the time to continue this.
Obviously, it isn't finished. The part I did was just the first day of seven or so, I had planned to do.
There was(is) little interest and a lack of spare time on my part, so I moved on to other things.
That said, I do like the Katie character, so if I ever find myself with nothing to do with my time for several or so months, I'll complete it.;)
Thanks for the reply... here's hoping you get some spare time!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a nod to the soccer gals that won yesterday.

Also, Pt 2 of the Enthralled crossover is complete. Almost no Kat(i)e related stuff in Part 2, as her backstory will be covered in Pt 3, but if you are interested, click the banner in my sig for the comics thread with the .7z files.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Just a nod to the soccer gals that won yesterday.

Also, Pt 2 of the Enthralled crossover is complete. Almost no Kat(i)e related stuff in Part 2, as her backstory will be covered in Pt 3, but if you are interested, click the banner in my sig for the comics thread with the .7z files.
I hope they don't accept an invite to the white house!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I hope they don't accept an invite to the white house!

If they did, I'd have to track down that orange haired guy for lewd fanart (there IS a Daz model somewhere). I'd prefer not - old orange haired guys banging chicks isn't my rendering jam...

Ivy and Tiff are another story though...

That's not KC related though... Nothing to see here, move along!

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019

Blueavenger sent me a version of Katie's Corruption with changes to the dialogue and sex scenes, which he worked on while I was absent. Check it out if you guys want to play the game again with a different twist! Just download the script files and replace it in your game directly. Remember to make a backup!
Digging up a rather old post here but the Patreon link leads to a 404. Could you elaborate a bit on the details of what is actually in the mod? (Maybe even consider making a page for it the Mods section - was sheer fluke that I stumbled across it in the depths of this thread).

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Digging up a rather old post here but the Patreon link leads to a 404. Could you elaborate a bit on the details of what is actually in the mod? (Maybe even consider making a page for it the Mods section - was sheer fluke that I stumbled across it in the depths of this thread).
I really can t remember now.. I ll take a look when i ll get home.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Guess 3diddly is working on a Visual Novel,not much hope that it will be finished or released.That renders are like always great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
_cover.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: patrickB

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
What do you mean 3diddly is working on it?
This game is from another author that was cooperating with 3diddly but just got frustrated with patreon's incest ban and gave up and turned all his art over to 3diddly

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
What do you mean 3diddly is working on it?
This game is from another author that was cooperating with 3diddly but just got frustrated with patreon's incest ban and gave up and turned all his art over to 3diddly
Can only say what is posted on forums, they are saying it is 3diddly`s work, good that you know otherwise.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes