3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, I wasn't trying to give you sympathy. I was politely trying to kick you in the ass, as I think you should continue this thing if you are so inclined! I get it if you have other things you want to focus on instead though...
;)
Aargh, don't say that. It's too good to leave, (altho' I understand if you do). This storyline left so many possibilities plus the renders are 1st class.
Thank you both. I appreciate the sentiments.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Glad you liked it, so thanks for taking the time to reply & for the positive comment.
I hate to disappoint you, but the general lack of reaction would lead me to believe that there is little to no interest in any more KC-related content.
Accordingly, I probably won't bother spending any more time on it.
Humble apologies.
If you don't want to continue with the story I won't blame you. I can't even imagine how much work it is.
But pleae consider there are some of us who really like what you have done and I guess there's a considerable silent majority too. Also I would guess reconsecration comes with time...
They way how you balance the (possible) redemption, with the danger she might fall back and deeper (at least it's what I sense there) is unique and really well executed. I still wonder which way you image the story would go.
Thank you for all the... ;-)

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
If you don't want to continue with the story I won't blame you. I can't even imagine how much work it is.
But pleae consider there are some of us who really like what you have done and I guess there's a considerable silent majority too. Also I would guess reconsecration comes with time...
They way how you balance the (possible) redemption, with the danger she might fall back and deeper (at least it's what I sense there) is unique and really well executed. I still wonder which way you image the story would go.
Thank you for all the... ;-)
Duly noted, Daniel.
Again, I appreciate the reply & the sentiments.

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Duly noted, Daniel.
Again, I appreciate the reply & the sentiments.
Wow, i was on holiday when that came out therefore i totally missed this. I really liked it, the renders were great, the story was fun to read and it had interracial lesbian sex :winkytongue: Great job. Thank you to @othello for helping.

I have a question though; in some scenes, (for example at the bathroom) Katie's model looks different. Am i correct or blind? :p

Oh, one more thing, Brian's change of character seems to be so sudden, in the game, he was more supportive and in your story he becomes a stupid boyfriend. Maybe, wouldn't it be more sense to turn the story to an open relationship?

othello

May 30, 2017
Wow, i was on holiday when that came out therefore i totally missed this. I really liked it, the renders were great, the story was fun to read and it had interracial lesbian sex :winkytongue: Great job. Thank you to @othello for helping.

I have a question though; in some scenes, (for example at the bathroom) Katie's model looks different. Am i correct or blind? :p

Oh, one more thing, Brian's change of character seems to be so sudden, in the game, he was more supportive and in your story he becomes a stupid boyfriend. Maybe, wouldn't it be more sense to turn the story to an open relationship?
Nice to have you back here, hope your holiday was nice.
I also like the idea of an 'open end' or 'open relationship' and I had hoped we'd seen something like this on Katie's manipulation path but most likely this will never happen. 3diddly announced Katie will be seen in 'Wifey' again but she'll be fully corrupted then and maybe even married to Wright. I didn't like this in 'Hannah' before - this should have ended after chapter 13 - and so I was waiting for anyone to be able and willing to continue Katie's wih her being sexually awakened and starting a new chapter of her life either together with Mark or not. Fortunately wanted to do exactly this and I very much appreciate he coninued the story. What I did was to add some of my ideas for such a story but the interracial sex was not my idea, though it is very well made.
And yes, Katie looks different, especially in the shower scene. I don't know the reason, I myself am not able to do any renders and don't know anything about possble reasons.
As for Mark I had the idea he'd have to move to another town and start his first job as a doc there. I can't say if will follow my idea but time will tell.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm not saying it was my idea, but I did try to nudge Thick to bring Katie and the Doc together. I even gave him some ways to make it "evil" if he wanted (no spoilers). I am actually more rooting for the redemption/revenge path (I want that gun-toting Katie image to get used!), but I also want Thick to have free reign with his ideas.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017

Glad you enjoyed it, Amanda & thanks for the comments.

Regarding the Katie model, it's the same one in every render. I'm not entirely sure why she might look different. Maybe it's the different hair or the lighting, maybe.

As for Brian. In 3D's game, he just seemed to me to be a passive lump of flesh who didn't really do anything or just seemed to accept whatever Katie did.
Like when Katie goes out, dressed like a hooker, doesn't come home & ignores his messages & calls, & he barely even questions that when he sees her again?
For me, I don't think any guy would react in that way IRL. Surely there's only so much support one can give when faced with such behaviour?
So I wanted him to at least have some sort of reaction to Katie's infidelity & maybe start doing something similar himself.
Obviously, this is just my personal take on it & I appreciate that no matter what one does, some people on here will say that's it's out of character or doesn't fit in with the story & I totally get that.

All I can say in reply is that I'm not 3Diddly & this is most definitely not '3Diddly's World'.
I can only relate the story from the thoughts & ideas in my head & the ideas & inspirations I have gotten from my F95 buddies @othello & @Ignatz .
I really have no clue what's in 3Diddly's mind, or how he would have move the storyline on(other than the pregnancy scenario).

Anyway, I'm probably rambling aimlessly, so I'll end here.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me.:)

othello

May 30, 2017
I'm not saying it was my idea, but I did try to nudge Thick to bring Katie and the Doc together. I even gave him some ways to make it "evil" if he wanted (no spoilers). I am actually more rooting for the redemption/revenge path (I want that gun-toting Katie image to get used!), but I also want Thick to have free reign with his ideas.
Thanks for that, I had just the same idea; Katie turns tables and gets rid of all the fuckers. Katie won't be nice to them but I tried not to use violence, she just uses her 'female' weapons.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Thanks for that, I had just the same idea; Katie turns tables and gets rid of all the fuckers. Katie won't be nice to them but I tried not to use violence, she just uses her 'female' weapons.
I am just a spot idea guy, I bow in deference to you and Thick for the heavy plotting!

As for those female weapons, I both admire and fear them, having witnessed situations in life to validate both feelings.

othello

May 30, 2017
I am just a spot idea guy, I bow in deference to you and Thick for the heavy plotting!

As for those female weapons, I both admire and fear them, having witnessed situations in life to validate both feelings.
Well, I don't know if you read the scenes I wrote for Katie, however all I tried to do was to follow a storyline taking into consideration what Katie had experienced before. What made it easier was she started a new chapter of her life and leaving behind most of her bad experiences, and Thick found an excellent way to continue. Let's see where it leads.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
He's working on a new game, Wifey's Dilemma (or something like that). Katie will not be further developed, though he has hinted she will show up in his new game.

Reactions: dabuzzkiller1

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Here is what 3Diddly posted yesterday, it seems we'll have some kind of closure to KC in his next game;

"A lot of you wanted me to finish Katie's story, so I've decided to do just that! I'm going to finish the story within Wifey's Dilemma. When Katie is introduced, the PC will select certain things that have happened to Katie since Katie's Corruption 1.18, and have a customized version of her (corrupted version). Customized options will include:

- Who Katie is currently married to: Could be Brian, Mr. Wright, Brandon

- Whether Katie has had a child: Matching skin color for baby!

The end of the story will also be given out in bits and pieces through Wifey's Dilemma. In this way, the hardcore fans will finally have closure!"

othello

May 30, 2017
Here is what 3Diddly posted yesterday, it seems we'll have some kind of closure to KC in his next game;

"A lot of you wanted me to finish Katie's story, so I've decided to do just that! I'm going to finish the story within Wifey's Dilemma. When Katie is introduced, the PC will select certain things that have happened to Katie since Katie's Corruption 1.18, and have a customized version of her (corrupted version). Customized options will include:

- Who Katie is currently married to: Could be Brian, Mr. Wright, Brandon

- Whether Katie has had a child: Matching skin color for baby!

The end of the story will also be given out in bits and pieces through Wifey's Dilemma. In this way, the hardcore fans will finally have closure!"
Thanks for that. I read that before and immedeately asked myself if the dev will be able to bind the ropes together this time. It always seemed to me one of the reasons he abandoned Katie's story was there were too many different options he wasn't able to properly handling and so ... Hope that he will succeed in wifey's.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
To be honest, I wasn't really interested in wifey's dilemma and after reading it will now also star a corrupted Katie who gave birth even lesses my interest.
I was mostly playing for the coercion/blackmail path and had her take the morning after pills. I even adjusted it in my MOD that you would always take those pills, I removed the choice since it was so inconsistent with the story.

Personally I am far more interested in what Thickgravy49 will deliver next.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
To be honest, I wasn't really interested in wifey's dilemma and after reading it will now also star a corrupted Katie who gave birth even lesses my interest.
I was mostly playing for the coercion/blackmail path and had her take the morning after pills. I even adjusted it in my MOD that you would always take those pills, I removed the choice since it was so inconsistent with the story.

Personally I am far more interested in what Thickgravy49 will deliver next.
I feel the same & played all three paths but favoured the manipulation route. Now we know that in the Wifey's Dilemma/ KC universe there is only a corrupted Katie to be found. I'm not a betting man these days but if I was, I wouldn't be taking a chance on her being married to Brian. No, it's far more likely that she would wish to spend the rest of her life & raise her child with someone who abused her.....WTF!
It's Hannah all over again but with less excuse for the protagonist. How disappointing after all this time. I hope Thickgravy49 gets another burst of inspiration.

Reactions: othello

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm betting it's time as much as inspiration. Remember, he did all that as a fan project, not a dime collected. All that in your free-time is epic dedication, but probably draining as heck.

Reactions: othello
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes