3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
I've been working on this for a few weeks, so here's a little fan-fiction for you.
I'd like to say a huge thank you to @othello for his help with the dialogues.
And another huge thank you to @Ignatz for his help & good advice.
Enjoy;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really love it. Good writing balancing the reader if Katie will remedy herself or fall (further). (I hope for dark :) )
And the pictures are also really good. Love the Dr. character.

Just one question - why you used "&" instead of "and"? ;)

Can't wait for the continuation!:cool:

Reactions: Thickgravy49

maksblack1000

Aug 8, 2017
I've been working on this for a few weeks, so here's a little fan-fiction for you.
Enjoy;)

Good!

Really wants game for Dr Jones!! Really loves her very much!!

T

Teasm

Enjoy;)

Little rough on the dialogue; then again the original game was not that great on the writing either. Some of it doesnt seem in character, but thanks for your work and share non the less.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Enjoy;)
Really quite an enjoyable read. Nice renders and great to finally see something setting up where the woman might be able to fight back. I did a proposed alternate ending to Hannah's story on 3D's patreon when he was ending that which put her in the driver's seat and this has the same sort of vibe to me. The sex seemed a little quick considering what Katie's has just said she's gone through but all in all it is setting up nice.
I like the domination stories at times and not against a bit of violence in games and stories but the sense of helplessness that came out in Hannah and was an uncurrent in Katie was always kind of unsettling.
I hope you continue the story, can't wait to see Katie kicking some ass.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Really quite an enjoyable read. Nice renders and great to finally see something setting up where the woman might be able to fight back. I did a proposed alternate ending to Hannah's story on 3D's patreon when he was ending that which put her in the driver's seat and this has the same sort of vibe to me. The sex seemed a little quick considering what Katie's has just said she's gone through but all in all it is setting up nice.
I like the domination stories at times and not against a bit of violence in games and stories but the sense of helplessness that came out in Hannah and was an uncurrent in Katie was always kind of unsettling.
I hope you continue the story, can't wait to see Katie kicking some ass.
Thanks for the kind words & the feedback, I appreciate it.
As for the sex, I did hesitate about that, bearing in mind the previous days events.
But I thought I'd better put something in there & that's why I kept it to a little 'touching & licking'.

but the sense of helplessness that came out in Hannah and was an uncurrent in Katie was always kind of unsettling.
I think you've summed that up perfectly, that's exactly how I felt about it.
I genuinely felt sorry for Katie in a lot of the situations she found herself in.
Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Reactions: dbp5ca

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
So basically, dev got bored, (I mean "depressed", but not depressed enough to stop taking people's money) and then decided to bail after 4 months of not doing any work. Figured he better get out now before people report him for fraud. I sincerely hope he gets better. *hands over some tissues*

Boo-fucking-hoo. You take money, you deliver a product. I don't give a shit anymore. I am so sick of devs doing this and not completing projects, just to start NEW projects that they'll never finish. Patreon has done more harm than good to the adult gaming community because no one has actually show any complete work to reap rewards anymore. All you have to do is make an enticing enough demo and whore it around on some forums until you get a bit of a following. It's pathetic and it tarnishes the entire community when more than half of the people creating games never actually finish their games. And you know what, if you actually ARE depressed or need a break, then turn off donations for a month. Take some time off. But to keep getting paid for nothing? Fuck devs like this.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Enjoy;)
This is excellent.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Is the Fanmod that the dev mentioned in the patreon post, the one sent to him by Blueavenger, the same as the fanmod already on this thread?

Or is this a different fanmod?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so Part 1 of that unofficial crossover fanfic thingie, with the Katie and Katie's Dad lookalikes, that I've been working on for a bit now, is now live. Click on the image in my sig, or :

Here's a teaser pic:

Again, it's a crossover fanfic story, and is not a continuation of Katie's Corruption, or any other game for that matter. I just did it for fun. Enjoy!

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Well, first, there are generally more people willing to write critical comments than positive ones, so the lack of critical comments should be, by default, a ringing endorsement.

But, sure, it was a game and you've made a story. A lot of us think it's a fine and erotic story, but there are clearly plenty of people who just want a game.

Finally, let's face it, a portion of KC followers also just wanted to degrade Katie more. Your story, which seems to be suggesting redemption, isn't going to appeal to them.

So, in summary, I think it's a great piece of work and so do others. Don't necessarily assume silence means dislike, but remember you offer a linear tale not a choice-based game, so it's not apples to apples.

But, geez, guy, what a tremendous (and free) effort!

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Heh. Well, first, there are generally more people willing to write critical comments than positive ones, so the lack of critical comments should be, by default, a ringing endorsement.

But, sure, it was a game and you've made a story. A lot of us think it's a fine and erotic story, but there are clearly plenty of people who just want a game.

Finally, let's face it, a portion of KC followers also just wanted to degrade Katie more. Your story, which seems to be suggesting redemption, isn't going to appeal to them.

So, in summary, I think it's a great piece of work and so do others. Don't necessarily assume silence means dislike, but remember you offer a linear tale not a choice-based game, so it's not apples to apples.

But, geez, guy, what a tremendous (and free) effort!
All good points, well made.
Thanks for the reply, buddy.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Glad you liked it, so thanks for taking the time to reply & for the positive comment.
I hate to disappoint you, but the general lack of reaction would lead me to believe that there is little to no interest in any more KC-related content.
Accordingly, I probably won't bother spending any more time on it.
Humble apologies.
I was busy with my own crossover thingie when you let this drop, so apologies for not commenting earlier.

I haven't played it, mainly because my quick scan of the renders came across that' dirty slut' thing in there, which is a direction that I wasn't particularly interested in with Katie. Indeed, I'm not a fan of dark corruption games in general. I was onboard mainly because I thought Katie was cute, but I still loosely followed the game after it became clear that this was a degradation game, mainly because I was still enjoying some of the renders.

However, looking over your renders again, they do look very nice/of decent quality, and you obviously put some love into your effort.

Even if you did use that 'overused' apartment again (I'm just poking fun here).:p

I was interested in a different outcome for the KC story that I've commented before, i.e. the one I suggested where Katie and her dad hook up, kick Brian and bossman to the curb, and go off on their own. But that's just one alternate outcome, and doesn't in any way invalidate your idea.

But for those LOOKING for such things, yeah I think you were off to a very good start. I can see how less than a dozen likes could put you off though. Most people that follow KC wanted to see more of Katie going down a dark path/getting herself into questionable situations, so I applaud your efforts in this regard.

I think you'd get a more direct response if you created a separate 'mod' thread for your continuation, or even a new game thread, since it does appear to be a new story set in the KC universe. It's currently buried in this thread, and it's easy to overlook posts.

You did put that 'to be continued' in your story, so you've already 'teased' those that have played/read your story. So a followup would be nice.

So don't give up so easily! Yeah, I know that 'putting yourself out there' by starting a new thread for your fan story can be a bit intimidating, but I think you'd get a better response if you did. AND I think there are enough people that played this game before it was abandoned that would give your story a spin, but that have simply missed the release.
BTW, here's the download link again for Thickgravy49's continuation for those that may have missed it:
Best Served Cold (a KC inspired story)

After all, it's been months since KC had a formal update, so most people aren't watching this thread anymore. Sure, 3diddly did finally share a few more renders in the last few weeks, but I'm sure that most people missed those too. Even if you just posted a new thread in general (the moderators could move it to mods afterwords as appropriate), yeah I think that'd generate some interest. A new game thread would be even better, as then it would appear in the 'latest updates'.

Thats my two cents!
Hopefully it'll help inspire you to continue.
;)

Reactions: critter and yapsag

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
@OhWee Cheers for the reply. I'm amazed you took the time to write all of that.

Firstly, I appreciate the courtesy, but there's nothing to apologise for:).

The purpose of my post wasn't to elicit sympathy or to try to bring attention to anything. I was just calling it how I see it.
I'm not disappointed, discouraged, or feeling any negativity at all regarding any of this.
It is what it is and it's all good as far as I'm concerned.
But I am genuinely touched by your post & if I was looking for inspiration or encouragement, you most definitely would have given me that.
Thanks again;)

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@OhWee Cheers for the reply. I'm amazed you took the time to write all of that.

Firstly, I appreciate the courtesy, but there's nothing to apologise for:).

The purpose of my post wasn't to elicit sympathy or to try to bring attention to anything. I was just calling it how I see it.
I'm not disappointed, discouraged, or feeling any negativity at all regarding any of this.
It is what it is and it's all good as far as I'm concerned.
But I am genuinely touched by your post & if I was looking for inspiration or encouragement, you most definitely would have given me that.
Thanks again;)
Yeah, I wasn't trying to give you sympathy. I was politely trying to kick you in the ass, as I think you should continue this thing if you are so inclined! I get it if you have other things you want to focus on instead though...
;)

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Glad you liked it, so thanks for taking the time to reply & for the positive comment.
I hate to disappoint you, but the general lack of reaction would lead me to believe that there is little to no interest in any more KC-related content.
Accordingly, I probably won't bother spending any more time on it.
Humble apologies.
Aargh, don't say that. It's too good to leave, (altho' I understand if you do). This storyline left so many possibilities plus the renders are 1st class.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes