3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

othello

May 30, 2017
There seemed to be a point where 3Diddly either got confused or bored with multiple paths and started basically making it a no-option route. Even though the choices were there, if you tried to isolate Katie with, say, just Mr. Wright, you eventually rejected everyone but Brian.

If you wanted the additional sex scenes, you had to take on Brandon and Jacob, too. When I compare it to the intricate weaving in GGGB, this left me wishing 3Diddly had kept his original enthusiasm.

So, I would have liked to see:
- A revenge path. Not really redemption, as Katie would like her more sexually expanded tastes, but would be able to "take out" the abuser-types (Brandon, Silver, etc.)

- A pervy path. All old guys. She keeps up with Dad, Silver, the Dean and any newer old guy.

- A lesbian path. Disgusted and disillusioned by men who use her, she just goes with Hannah, Vera and Candy.

- An incest path. We've already got Dad. How about Mom, too?

Brian bored me. Perhaps he was written that way purposely, to get players to send out Katie more. It seems the same way in GGGB with Eric. Makes sense, from a game standpoint. If the boyfriend is really a perfect fit, why experiment?
There were several things from the beginning that turned out bad the more the story progressed:
The point system - there were not enough points to count 'good' or 'bad' decisions unless he'd gone negative, so the dev had to keep Katie on the path you decided for her without having a chance to let her turn back or even switch paths.
Starting with two seperate directions right from the beginning - it was quite easy to guess what choice to make to stay on one of the paths. And, like in many games, 'yes' would be followed by a sex scene, 'no' by nothing.
The lack of ideas for the 'good' path - this stopped rather early.
The dev strongly underestimated the effort and time it would take to make a multiple path story. Weekly updates had to result in complaints about minimal content and disappointment by the patrons.
Some additional remarks: Maybe the dev hoped he could make a living with his patreon income and work fulltime on Katie's. The critical point was never reached.
Same thing was about the dev couldn't hire someone to do the proper coding.
Patreon's rule changes which didn't allow incest, blackmail or raping.
Maybe there's more.
As for Brian: He could have been a more interesting character. It would have been possible to let him cheat with Vera, join Katie in a threesome, really turn out to be dealing with drugs or something like that.
All the above isn't meant as an offense but simply to find an answer to why this game has gone wrong. If there should be anyone around here who is willing and able to continue Katie's I'd like to see some of the endings you suggest. Continuation should rather be kind of comic because Katie is stuck on her path anyway, no need for choices anymore. Btw: who is Silver?

Reactions: Thickgravy49

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Heh. Slip of the keyboard. Another pervy old boss from another game. I've edited the original correctly.
haha!!
Obsessed much?
I wondered when I read it, but when I went to look I had deleted KC, so guessed it was just a coincidence.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Reading this thread the last few days I find it really hilarious that this game getting cancelled has produced more content and discussion than we ever got while the game was up and running lol.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Approx 8 months ago I was discussing KC with another member, & I said I hoped we got the chance for her to win her fight against Wright & all those exploiting her.
His reply was that he wanted to see Katie get degraded & abused to the fullest extent possible.
How do you feel about it? And could you please explain your reasoning?
Yeah, I know 3diddly has stopped adding content, but, go on...indulge me.
In return here's a small token of my appreciation.
Enjoy;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In games like these, where the main theme is corruption, where the choices you make decide how pure the MC remains, or how degraded the MC gets, I like to have multiple options. I usually start out going as far away from "good" as possible, to really test the limits of the game and to see where the MC ends up after a while. Then, I'd like to "beat the shit" out of the people trying to corrupt the MC, just to see how far I can push the MC into destroying them, whether that be physically, mentally, financially, politically, or socially. When I'm done with that I'd like to explore ways to combine the two, so I'd eventually end up happy, most likely with someone else than who I started with, but only after having destroyed the main antagonists in the story.

othello

May 30, 2017
In games like these, where the main theme is corruption, where the choices you make decide how pure the MC remains, or how degraded the MC gets, I like to have multiple options. I usually start out going as far away from "good" as possible, to really test the limits of the game and to see where the MC ends up after a while. Then, I'd like to "beat the shit" out of the people trying to corrupt the MC, just to see how far I can push the MC into destroying them, whether that be physically, mentally, financially, politically, or socially. When I'm done with that I'd like to explore ways to combine the two, so I'd eventually end up happy, most likely with someone else than who I started with, but only after having destroyed the main antagonists in the story.
You bring up a point that I didn't mention clearly in my above post. I just do it the same way as you, and the most interesting paths are these in between the extremes. Here, you were able to turn Katie bad or to keep her good, nothing else. When the good path ended you could choose between totally corrupt or partly corrupt. It wouldn't have made a big difference if the dev had written two or three comics showing Katie on her way down to depravity. Not to mention GGGB which is outstanding, I played 'My GF Amnesia' where the dev split the story into chapters and it was up to you to decide for being a jerk or a gentleman in each chapter. There were also some triggers to open some extra scenes but these had no influence on the main story. This worked quite well and you were able to play the game several times to see as many scenes as you wanted. It was only in the last chapter you had to decide which of the possible three endings you wanted to choose. So, you could have been the bad boy most of the time but get a good ending by playing the last chapter right. There are some other games which left you some freedom to choose like Angelica's temptation which will unfortunately be abandoned after the next update, and 'A Wife and Mother' which has been started some time ago but is far from being finished by now. Maybe there are other games I didn't notice.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
....I played 'My GF Amnesia' .... you had to decide which of the possible three endings you wanted to choose.....
OT but doesn't MGA have six endings? There are six movies in the www/movies folder (BettyEnd, GfEnding, JerkEnding, MaryEnd, NTREnding, SisterEnding)

So far I have seen the GFEnding but then started from another save and the game crashed shortly after so I have not tried all paths yet.

othello

May 30, 2017
OT but doesn't MGA have six endings? There are six movies in the www/movies folder (BettyEnd, GfEnding, JerkEnding, MaryEnd, NTREnding, SisterEnding)

So far I have seen the GFEnding but then started from another save and the game crashed shortly after so I have not tried all paths yet.
Uh, seems I've been lucky having found three of them. So maybe it's not only the last chapter where you may decide who to follow. I had 6 hearts when the sister stands at the door, fuck her there, get caught and then follow her (NTR or sister?). Fuck her, get caught and don't follow her: GF kicks you out and you go along with the stripper later seeing GF is married with Adrian (ntr or jerk?). Don't fuck sister and go on holiday with GF, this may be continued some day. I played mostly good guy except the one chapter the sisters go lesbian, so I didn't let the male MC cheat all the time.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017

MGA has technically four endings: GFEnd, JerkEnd, SisterEnd, and BettyEnd. The MaryEnd doesn't end the game, it just ends that specific route and the NTREnd is tied with the JerkEnd if you did the NTR stuff

othello

May 30, 2017
MGA has technically four endings: GFEnd, JerkEnd, SisterEnd, and BettyEnd. The MaryEnd doesn't end the game, it just ends that specific route and the NTREnd is tied with the JerkEnd if you did the NTR stuff
Wow, thanks for that. I managed to find all endings now and it seems all are more like good endings. What a relief after so many games where the girls get more and more corrupt and become cheap whores or depraved sluts letting every male abuse them. Katie was on her way to become one of these.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yikes! Not my alley, thanks. I think I might have been interested in Wright getting her pregnant or maybe a "battle" for her affections between Dad and Wright. But, I'll skip the outright S&M.

Although, notwithstanding my dislike for the depiction...darn good render there, Thick!

JonDoe011

Aug 22, 2017
I think that maybe some of you would have liked the story to have had a little darker twist to it.
The following is something that might well have happened, had the game continued.
Alas, I suppose we'll never know.
So without futher adoo, here's breast-enhanced Katie in a bit of a tight spot.
As always, enjoy;)
That is fantastic! Keep up the good work!

othello

May 30, 2017
I think that maybe some of you would have liked the story to have had a little darker twist to it.
The following is something that might well have happened, had the game continued.
Alas, I suppose we'll never know.
So without futher adoo, here's breast-enhanced Katie in a bit of a tight spot.
As always, enjoy;)
Another ending we won't see, nice. Well, little Katie doesn't seem to like it. She should have known after the Vegas experience.

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
it will be much better if this game become a story like Hannah's Corruption. it's just 2 Versions... at least the player/the reader know the end of the stories :oops::oops:

othello

May 30, 2017
ght been
it will be much better if this game become a story like Hannah's Corruption. it's just 2 Version... at least the player/the reader know the end of the stories :oops::oops:
That might have been more appropriate. The last chapters and especially the short scene after Hannah's wedding left me really clueless. In the end we know what Hannah did to Mark at this point but now we learn she did it because she wanted to save her child and not because she fell for Orlov. There's one scene in Katie's where Katie asks Hannah why she married Orlov and Hannah confesses she really doesn't know. Initially she wanted to protect her ex-husband but unwillingly got used to being abused by Orlov. This conversation stops there until we see a scene where Wright and Orlov have been convicted and will be jailed for a long time while Hannah returns to Mark she never stopped loving. It would have been a good story how Hannah and Katie turned tables and got their revenge but 3diddly never told us this story. Even such a storyline could have had more than one ending - the one we see in Katie's, but all could have even gone wrong for whatever reason(s).

othello

May 30, 2017
Hi can someone Put Max again in the game?
There still is one picture of the dog in the game folder, just unpack it and see Max. Before Patreon changed the rules there were just two renders where Katie reluctantly kisses the dog, no spectacular beastiality. You might try as well to get some earlier versions on the net which still include that scene, sorry can't say in which version exactly.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes