3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
This was something to be expected. I followed the dev just from the start of the Hannah comic and here on Katie's. As in Hannah I had the feeling in Katie's that the dev didn't really know how to end his story. As from chapter 12/13 the Hannah story became really weird and lots of patrons critizised the following chapters as being too brutal and merciless. For Katie's the same question arose after Katie returned from Vegas where she had been cheating on her fiancé. In the next conversation with Brian you may choose 'want to have kids sooner' and I never understood why the dev let you choose this. I think it was at this point I again had the feeling the dev lost the red thread once more. One other thing to mention is when you may change from the manipulation path to full corruption. If you did so you saw that the following scene didn't match at all. I tried to rewrite it but this was impossible because it wouldn't have matched the corruption path anymore, really bad coding there. And, I would never understand why little Katie suddenly wanted to have a baby - yeah, I know, maybe she wanted Wright to be the father just to marry him like Hannah did with Orlov. But sorry, she's a smart girl and should know that this wouldn't be a reason for any man and especially not for one like Wright.
Well, maybe we see some continuation, may it be by 3diddly or not. Time to say goodbye here, see you on GGGB or somewhere else of this site.
About Katie wanting to have a baby; Good, smart girls can make bad decisions, especially when they get used to a shiny, rich lifestyle. In real life too, i saw a successful woman quit her job and marry to an older, rich man. This things happen. And that was not so sudden, Katie had a lot of sex with Orlov at that point of the story, she saw he is rich and powerful, she went to Vegas, she saw the shiny lifestyle. I know that is sad but that is life.

I think most of the problems with the end of the story both at Hannah and Katie comes from 3Diddly getting bored. When that happens, a good writer close the story but unfortunately, at patreon, these stories tend to drag more and more. If you end your story, people who pays you money accuse you of suddenly cutting it. (like what happened at Road Trip.)

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
Is it possible for a modder to take this game and continue it/finish it their own way? I dunno the legality of it.
I wonder the same thing. and as i've seen here there are some people who are more than capable to do it.

othello

May 30, 2017
About Katie wanting to have a baby; Good, smart girls can make bad decisions, especially when they get used to a shiny, rich lifestyle. In real life too, i saw a successful woman quit her job and marry to an older, rich man. This things happen. And that was not so sudden, Katie had a lot of sex with Orlov at that point of the story, she saw he is rich and powerful, she went to Vegas, she saw the shiny lifestyle. I know that is sad but that is life.

I think most of the problems with the end of the story both at Hannah and Katie comes from 3Diddly getting bored. When that happens, a good writer close the story but unfortunately, at patreon, these stories tend to drag more and more. If you end your story, people who pays you money accuse you of suddenly cutting it. (like what happened at Road Trip.)
As Thickgravy's two renders show, it would have been rather easy to end up the story if the dev wouldn't have been so obsessed by making his girls pregnant. The shortest - and rather plausible - way would have been when Katie fucks, or is fucked, by Wright in their kitchen. Brian catches them and with no further word he's gone the next morning. Katie goes to the office but Wright has disappeared (Brandon gang or Orlov's men). The dean tells her that she's no longer admitted to any university and when she tries to seduce him again, he tells her a camera had recorded it. Her father calls and tells her he's returned to her mom. Well, what can a poor girl do? A scenario like this wouldn't have been more work than what 3diddly presented up to now. This had left him the possibility to make a few endings or simply stop at this point and leave the end open. Also, this would have given him the chance to close down his patreon and to continue with his '3diddly' universe' whenever he had sorted out his personal problems.
I didn't want to say that a female isn't impressed by an easy life of luxury and therefore marries a rich, much older man. However, it's extremely dumb to think that getting a baby from this man would have helped her to achieve her goal. Especially a man like Wright would have known why Katie wanted to get pregnant and the price would be he would use her just as an object -or a slave as one might call it - later. At least on the manipulation path Katie knows about Write's connection to crime and she also sees how he is treating Vera. However, Vera is just another easygoing slut while Katie is an intelligent medical student.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Any guess to why I didn't get to go out with Hannah and Vera?! I made a new playthrough following the corruption path
but no Drugged Rape scene I know the game has ended but I'd like to know what I did wrong, because my playthrough ends after Katie got home from Brandon's place agreeing to let him impregnate her.

othello

May 30, 2017
Any guess to why I didn't get to go out with Hannah and Vera?! I made a new playthrough following the corruption path
but no Drugged Rape scene I know the game has ended but I'd like to know what I did wrong, because my playthrough ends after Katie got home from Brandon's place agreeing to let him impregnate her.
Worked fine here. Maybe Katie hasn't got enough drug points when you played it. Anyway, I'd install osmcuser's mod, this should help.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Here goes; First Forum Post.

I'm wondering about the corruption counter in the top right of the game. I dont understand it. Do I want it to be positive or negative for corruption? I tried selection different options at different times but still can't figure how it works. Also the walk through listed on the 1 page just links to a zip file with a text file in it. The text file doesn't make any sense to me at all. It doesn't seem like it is a walk through.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
All numbers should be read as positive. If you want to gain bad points, you want them as positive numbers. Natural logic flows from there - higher numbers mean more influence in that direction.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Have you guys considered that this forum/thread contributed that the author got tired of developing the game. He frequent(ed) here. So I wonder...
Constructive criticism is fine, but too much complains of the kind "the author didn't deliver per my expectation" just does not help one's motivation. :pensive:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Have you guys considered that this forum/thread contributed that the author got tired of developing the game. He frequent(ed) here. So I wonder...
Constructive criticism is fine, but too much complains of the kind "the author didn't deliver per my expectation" just does not help one's motivation. :pensive:
Well, there has been an objective reduction of content per update over months. Also the dev announced he will reduced the number of updates per month. He explained it's due to his job which is for me totally understandable. But paying the same amount for less updates with less content and the rightful complains about that made the author quit the game? There wouldn't have been a problem for the author to change the patreon charging to 'per update'. Save the minor content updates and release a big one then every six weeks, two months or simply when it's done and charge then? Don't confuse reason and effect, imho.

othello

May 30, 2017
Yeah, the dev got bored of his game for what reason ever. I haven't seen him here for a long time after he had commented regularly before. Indeed, harsh criticism really is annoying especially when it comes without a reason, however his followers had good reasons to express their disappointment with the dev slowing down and clearly loosing his enthusiasm long before. Maybe he recovers and will be able to continue with Katie's and even with his '3diddly universe'.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Indeed, harsh criticism really is annoying especially when it comes without a reason, however his followers had good reasons to express their disappointment with the dev slowing down and clearly loosing his enthusiasm long before.
To be fair, the criticism was there already before he slowed down.

There was the dad scene right around the Patreon crackdown started that contained the word step-father in almost every sentence. It was like he was mad when he wrote the scene but the only victims were his patrons. And then the Dean scenes, the cocaine bugs and then he slowed down and made no sense impregnation scenes.

IMO it is like his comic, he has a good idea and good start but can't write a decent ending and has a strange twist somewhere after the middle

Reactions: othello

othello

May 30, 2017
Enjoy ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is what I would have wanted as (one possible) ending of the manipulation road. On the corruption path Katie is shown as voluntarily cheating and wanting to become mean and slutty which meant she'd be 'going down the rabbit hole' sooner or later (Katie ending up as streetwalker/stripper). Not so on the manipulation path. Either she's coerced into sexual acts or hesitatingly plays along trying to avoid bad consequences. In the end she might act kind of inhibited and adventurous but not totally having lost her moral compass. For me it seems to be only logical, she didn't become Wright's fucktoy but rather a golddigger. At least she seems to be happy in the situation depicted, whoever her male companion may be now. Thanks for that nice renders.

T

Teasm

Approx 8 months ago I was discussing KC with another member, & I said I hoped we got the chance for her to win her fight against Wright & all those exploiting her.
His reply was that he wanted to see Katie get degraded & abused to the fullest extent possible.
How do you feel about it? And could you please explain your reasoning?
Yeah, I know 3diddly has stopped adding content, but, go on...indulge me.
It would be nice to have a option or series of chances to redemption or something, but the writing need to be good to have it make sense and not a whiplash feel.
Personally I wish the writing was better, a little more paced out to develop Kate and the core characters, and choices of which of the antagonists we can choose who she falls completely for and how it ends.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There seemed to be a point where 3Diddly either got confused or bored with multiple paths and started basically making it a no-option route. Even though the choices were there, if you tried to isolate Katie with, say, just Mr. Wright, you eventually rejected everyone but Brian.

If you wanted the additional sex scenes, you had to take on Brandon and Jacob, too. When I compare it to the intricate weaving in GGGB, this left me wishing 3Diddly had kept his original enthusiasm.

So, I would have liked to see:
- A revenge path. Not really redemption, as Katie would like her more sexually expanded tastes, but would be able to "take out" the abuser-types (Brandon, Wright, etc.)

- A pervy path. All old guys. She keeps up with Dad, Wright, the Dean and any newer old guy.

- A lesbian path. Disgusted and disillusioned by men who use her, she just goes with Hannah, Vera and Candy.

- An incest path. We've already got Dad. How about Mom, too?

Brian bored me. Perhaps he was written that way purposely, to get players to send out Katie more. It seems the same way in GGGB with Eric. Makes sense, from a game standpoint. If the boyfriend is really a perfect fit, why experiment?

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes