3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
And actually one of the posts is a sneak peek of the new game called "Leela's Awakening".

Would be interesting to take a peek at it.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I hate to up a post... but... up?

There's a few dev posts that would be nice to know.

Sladen

Dec 14, 2016
If it does get voted in, I'm sure there will be a togglable choice to turn it off, like the incest.

Reactions: cooaga

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
If it does get voted in, I'm sure there will be a togglable choice to turn it off, like the incest.
I hope so. The last update was kinda bummer with only one scene and 3-4 minutes of gameplay. And now he started making a second game. I can not understand why devs do not concentrate on one game. 3Diddly says he'll update each game every month but nobody wants an update of one scene and 3-4 minutes of gameplay every month.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Personally I would be happy with him adding bestiality. But not yet. I think it fits the game - she needs to keep moving in a downward spiral of degradation. She is not nearly at that level yet (first I would expect group sex, prostitution, watersports etc) but it is a natural progression.

Reactions: madbloke and cooaga

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Personally I would be happy with him adding bestiality. But not yet. I think it fits the game - she needs to keep moving in a downward spiral of degradation. She is not nearly at that level yet (first I would expect group sex, prostitution, watersports etc) but it is a natural progression.
Agreed

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Never mind, does it help the story? Corruption first happens in lowering the morality standards of a person either by persuation or forced. After that the plot can evolve in several different directions. The only thing is that you must know how you want your story to end.
If you introduce bestiality there must be a reason for doing so and, more important, there will be consequences for the continuity. Otherwise your story will end up in leaving the readers in confusion and make your story implausible.
Great post, beastiality is totally out of place at the story. This is not some weird fantasy world, the story pass in today's America with believable characters. I think even incest is out of place at the story, 3diddly just included it to get more money.

On the other hand, a new 0.9 version was published today. It seems the corruption mechanic is changed. Now, you can force Katie to have sex without corrupting her. I think this is a great change because you do not get locked out of the sex scenes if you choose non-corruption route.

Reactions: othello

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
People engage in incest and bestiality in today's America.
Really?? Only there? I would have thought it could happen anytime, anywhere... wherever there are people with that "need", it will happen - regardless of geography!!

U

User_10739

Starting to get tired of starting games from scratch every month...

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Starting to get tired of starting games from scratch every month...
That is what happens in alphas and betas. I have been alpha and beta tester for numerous big titles over the years, and the amount of time I spend repeating myself is insane; there was one in particular I recall in an MMO, where I must of created 20 characters, to retest this one minor part of a larger quest, and first I had to grind my way up to the point I needed to test, just to make the data valid and not have corrupted results; it was horrible.

However, I haven't yet had to restart this game yet.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes