3.50 star(s) 36 Votes
Jun 17, 2018
I wished some touch to the storyline, so that make cheating more realisitc. Kinda sad this project is abandoned. I wish some good mod could save this one a little bit again.

Reactions: Sarahzero

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
The difference is being a willing slut or an unwilling/blackmailed/coerced slut. And if you install my MOD, some scenes have been adjusted to add some more reluctance and force.

Getting on the blackmail path is doing the same things as if being on the full corruption path, always aim for max corruption points. The difference is in the relationship points.
Full corruption is 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3
Blackmail is 10-9-8-7-6-7-6

You will know that you are on the blackmail path if Katie changes her hair color back to original.
what exactly does the mod do

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It's a great mod. Use it. Love it. Live it.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
aww damn to bad this is not going to continue :'(
Are there other games like this where a girl slowly turns into complete slut lol

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
It was close to being done anyways, she was pretty much preggers if you wanted her to be.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
aww damn to bad this is not going to continue :'(
Are there other games like this where a girl slowly turns into complete slut lol
Well look after "corruption". Also you can read 3diddys Comic "Hanahs Corruption" and "Good girl gone bad" is inspired by 3diddys work

Reactions: CulayTL

othello

May 30, 2017
this may sound out of place but do the gallery of Katie's corruption in e-hentai is the 1.18 version or no?
I don't think so, there are 372 out of 917 renders total. Why not download it here and play this little game? Just add the osmcuser mod and use my walkthrough. There are three different paths: good girl, coerced slut and willing slut. Unfortunately both slut paths do not fully end because the dev abandoned his game but you may have an idea what could have become of Katie thanks to some nice renders by thickgravy by looking some pages back here.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

othello

May 30, 2017
A few members have mentioned about Max(the dog).
This isn't really my thing ...
Brandon coerces Katie into going to an old warehouse, where she gets sexually abused by a dog, whilst a group of men humiliate & insult her as they enjoy the show. View attachment 115746 [/SPOILER]
This isn't my thing either but I appreciate you're still working to make KC somehow complete. And the render's quality is very good.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
A few members have mentioned about Max(the dog).
This isn't really my thing, but seeing as I've just purchased the Daz Dog 8, I've just done this.
I haven't been able to let it "cook" for as long as I would have liked, as I've to be up at 5am for work, so apologies to all for that.
Fair warning guys.
If the image of young Katie being sexually abused by one of our canine friends offends or disgusts you, (and I can totally get that) then please don't click on the spoiler. Ya dig?;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice ty :)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well look after "corruption". Also you can read 3diddys Comic "Hanahs Corruption" and "Good girl gone bad" is inspired by 3diddys work
The comic it's a must read one if you plan to play the game or already played, the game it's more like a sequel to the comic.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes