3.50 star(s) 36 Votes

othello

May 30, 2017
Will there still be the corruption path?
Thanks for responding to my recent post. At the end of day 79 when Katie flicks her bean she figures out she would be going down the rabbit hole without being able to control it and we all know how the storyline would have continued up to its end. Most likely Katie would have become a drug addicted street harlot craving for cum and let men use her in any (im)possible way just as Thickgravy nicely pictured her in the bad/good Katie render. Maybe 3diddly would have made some alternative endings like Katie being a happy mother married to Wright now or working as a stripper giving special services in the backrooms. Such storylines are rather one-dimensional and I'd like to see a story where a female at least is struggling to turn tables and tries to escape those who want to corrupt her being sucessful or not in the end. This would open a multitude of endings and may even give the developer the possiblity to do an open ending and continue according to his own liking.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Your last post made for very interesting reading @othello, I was thinking much the same myself.
At the start of KC, Katie had a somewhat feisty temperament, warning Wright not to harass her & threatening to report him, etc.
We were told Katie was a smart girl, at the top of her class.
And yet such a girl would submit to months of rape & sexual abuse because of a few dodgy photos & the threat of telling her fiance? It never seemed plausible to me.
I remember when I was 3Diddly's patron, he ran a poll asking if patrons wanted any sort of fight back from Katie or whether they just wanted the abuse to carry on. The pro-abusers won & the story developed as we know it. So I suppose the majority of the patrons got what they wanted, & cetainly what they voted for.
I'm totally with you on the idea of Katie re-discovering her feisty personality & using her intelligence & maybe even her body(to her own advantage) to attempt to turn the tables on her tormentors.

Reactions: othello

othello

May 30, 2017
Your last post made for very interesting reading @othello, I was thinking much the same myself.
At the start of KC, Katie had a somewhat feisty temperament, warning Wright not to harass her & threatening to report him, etc.
We were told Katie was a smart girl, at the top of her class.
And yet such a girl would submit to months of rape & sexual abuse because of a few dodgy photos & the threat of telling her fiance? It never seemed plausible to me.
I remember when I was 3Diddly's patron, he ran a poll asking if patrons wanted any sort of fight back from Katie or whether they just wanted the abuse to carry on. The pro-abusers won & the story developed as we know it. So I suppose the majority of the patrons got what they wanted, & cetainly what they voted for.
I'm totally with you on the idea of Katie re-discovering her feisty personality & using her intelligence & maybe even her body(to her own advantage) to attempt to turn the tables on her tormentors.
Good to know that we both think that a bad ending wouldn't fit Katie's personality. Though I accept that corruption means the person to be corrupted would change her way of living, her sexual preferences, appearance etc. I never felt happy about the results of 3diddly's polls as they always ended like 'make her as bad as possible'. Having followed Hannah's especially the ending resulted in massive protests the dev didn't give a reason for her 'change of hearts' and marrying that madman Orlov. There was a quite good explanation for that in Katie's but I always waited that this storyline would have been continued. The dev didn't do it.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm not into dom (probably too much of an immersion reach for me), but, good golly, that's a great render. You even have Wright looking older again.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Call me mistress, bitch!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I really like the render, and BDSM in general, I think the scene doesn't really fit the characters established in the story

Wright would not submit, Katie wouldn't want to dominate. Either because of she got corrupted liking what she was initially forced to do = submit. Or still being forced against will, which would mean getting into the position of power would allow her to leave (personal opinion of course)

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
OT but doesn't MGA have six endings? There are six movies in the www/movies folder (BettyEnd, GfEnding, JerkEnding, MaryEnd, NTREnding, SisterEnding)

So far I have seen the GFEnding but then started from another save and the game crashed shortly after so I have not tried all paths yet.
4 endings Mary doesn't get an ending the NTR ending is a continuation of the Jerk ending you can have the Jerk ending without the ntr but you can't have the btr without the jerk

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Cheers for your reply, Daniel.
I would probably tend to agree with your assessment, although I would imagine Wright would have a boss somewhere, so if he screwed up, who knows what could happen to him.
Just to clarify, I did the render as a 'fun' thing, rather than a portrayal of any actual scene or future story content.:)
How about this one?
Enjoy
Yes please. More. MORE. MORE!!! :p

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Why don't you just continue making this game since the developer doesn't want to lol your renders are nice
Thank you very much.:)
I'm trying to put something together at the moment. Whether it will amount to anything, I'm not sure yet.
I'll share the renders at some point, regardless.;)

Reactions: Yennefer

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
You really should ! Or do your own game I would support it.
I really like this Game its to bad that no one wants to continue doing it

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
You really should ! Or do your own game I would support it.
I really like this Game its to bad that no one wants to continue doing it
You're too kind;)
As I said, I'm trying to make some additional content for KC at the moment, but with each render taking anything up to 2 hrs to compose & 'cook', it's a slow process, as I'm sure you can appreciate.:)

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
A little harsh for my tastes, I'm afraid, but I do continue to admire the skills you show in producing these glimpses.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Cheers for your reply, Daniel.
I would probably tend to agree with your assessment, although I would imagine Wright would have a boss somewhere, so if he screwed up, who knows what could happen to him.
Just to clarify, I did the render as a 'fun' thing, rather than a portrayal of any actual scene or future story content.:)
How about this one?
Enjoy
Ok, so I got home a little earlier than I thought;)
Here's a little sneak peek;)
really good pictures i wish that would have been possible in the game but unfortunately it is over with the game .... but anyway the pictures are really great made good ideas

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes