4.90 star(s) 100 Votes

mcich

Dec 20, 2017
I have to say it was a close one between emi and lilly for who I loved the most, lilly looks too much like one of my friends though lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have added a new tag to this VN, "virgin".

ADD: I have added 2 more tags, creampie and school settings.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Please bring over all your friends over to this game.
If you have a hart you will get tears in your eyes.
Very long opening story but it is well worth it.
Once you get to the first choice make a save so you can do all the stories in this game for there are 5 complete girls stories and 1 guy story.
I did not play the guy story for I am not into that but the 5 girls stories will bring tears to your eyes if you have a hart. There is not gay content in this game, Kenji story is there to finish off the CG's.

@Carlo S
@the66
@UncleVT

What ever you do, do not rush through the stories the first time for each girl.

Reactions: Carlo S

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This is one of the very few games that have the perfect music and ambient sounds that I have had the pleasure to play.

@JohnPonn Just bringing this game to your attention.

Reactions: Ker0k and JohnPonn

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
To all who played, list in order from top to bottom your favorite story.

1. Emi
2. Lilly
3. Hanako
4. Rin
5. Shizune
6. Kenji (only for completion sake.)

All the girl stories brought tears to my eyes with Emi's the most.

(((Just bringing this game to your notice. @Bahamut Zero @Taz44 @bobbo69 @klx
Give it a try you may like this game.)))

Reactions: bobbo69

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
To all who played, list in order from top to bottom your favorite story.
1. Shizune (Pre-Alpha)
2. Hanako (Pre-Alpha)
3. Lilly
4. Kenji
5. Emi
6. Rin

It's not so much about the girls as it is the story itself. See, Hisao is a trainwreck of inconsistency that they warped to suit the girl's routes one by one. Every girl is pinging their words and actions off what is essentially a different main character (that shares the same name.) Their acts, which portray their personalities, are each seeded by a different source. Not having consistent MC makes any basis of comparison difficult since the girls themselves are portrayed differently based on their responses to his uneven character responses. For example, the Hisao of Shizune's route would have dumped Rin during the 2nd act.

Basically, each story can be compared as though they are entirely different couples, but not as 5 girls with the same guy.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello!
Played it a long time ago. Don't even remember which version exactly it was.
I think I didn't play all routes available, but I did enjoy this game at the time
You should replay it then because it is just so good of a VN that I still can not put it down now for 5 days.
My first playthrough was fast and not understanding really what was going on then went back and use the skip options to see if I could get the rest of the CG's, doing all endings (good, bad and neutral), a lot of the story was staying with me and yes every story brought tears to my eyes.
Now I am playing again really slowly so not to miss anything of the story with only going the good endings.

(((I have added cheating to the tags list but it is avoidable.)))

One of Lilly's nude shot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I just wanted to let everyone know do not skip Lilly's credits because there is extra content on the story after they finish.

I wanted to just hear the music at the end and let the credits roll and afterwards there is more content to see.

I am doing a new play through of all the stories and will let you all know if there is more after the other girls credits are done.

Reactions: mcich

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
Haven't played the pre-alpha version, can anyone tell me how Shizune's and Hanako's arc were back then?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Haven't played the pre-alpha version, can anyone tell me how Shizune's and Hanako's arc were back then?
I tried to play it but the music was off and not the same as in the finale version so I gave up.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
HUGE SPOILERS - Please don't read this if you're interested at all in the pre-alpha. This spoiler will destroy the highlight of the pre-alpha and ruin your enjoyment:

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
HUGE SPOILERS - Please don't read this if you're interested at all in the pre-alpha. This spoiler will destroy the highlight of the pre-alpha and ruin your enjoyment:
Thank you for you have now saved me the time to play it in the alpha version to see whats what, I will stay with the final version then.;)

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
Wow, Shizune's original arc was darker than i thought, even if this was a pretty dark arc, they should've kept it, would've been something pretty daring for this story, by the way, i started playing the latest version this week and i'm loving it and thanks for the info

KiwamiLorenzo

Formerly 'PabloLorenzo'
Oct 10, 2017
Just finished both of Shizune's routes (the only ones so far) and although it doesn't have that same plot from the Pre-Alpha, i inded up enjoying a lot, don't know if i should feel wrong about liking it but whatever, gonna do Kenji's route next just for completion values, though i must admit i found Kenji pretty funny with his paranoia, considering how i liked Shizune's final version arc, i can't wait to see how things will play out with the other girls.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just finished both of Shizune's routes (the only ones so far) and although it doesn't have that same plot from the Pre-Alpha, i inded up enjoying a lot, don't know if i should feel wrong about liking it but whatever, gonna do Kenji's route next just for completion values, though i must admit i found Kenji pretty funny with his paranoia, considering how i liked Shizune's final version arc, i can't wait to see how things will play out with the other girls.
You need to play all the girls routs first then do Kenji's to get the complete CG's and story.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo
4.90 star(s) 100 Votes