RPGM Katalist [v0.097.2] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

BlackCroc

May 26, 2023
So I fixed my previous issue, but I'm just curious, does anyone have a complete save file/is there a gallery? I lost my last save and don't feel like redoing everything.

• Wow
Reactions: lnppo
Apr 14, 2023
So I fixed my previous issue, but I'm just curious, does anyone have a complete save file/is there a gallery? I lost my last save and don't feel like redoing everything.
check my previous posts on my profile get those saves yourself its a hassle to find my complete saves but its less time consuming to actually complete the game once more hop it helps

Reactions: BlackCroc

pineapple-ann

Dec 29, 2018
Can't find your saves, i've search about 10 pages here.. can you send it ones more, please?
Here's a save for bonnie's new content. Save 39 is right before you get to start her submission path(for the full experience), save 40 is right after you get to start her content, though you miss out on her (repeatable) massage scene and a tiny bit of dialogue. Just wish teary eventually updates her older art View attachment 3056190
cough

John Doe568

Dec 23, 2020
How do I further Bonnie's route? I've gotten to the point where I can crawl in combat and increase submission, but I've done that like 5 times and nothing is changing. Is there something I'm missing or do I just have to crawl enough times?

Apr 14, 2023
How do I further Bonnie's route? I've gotten to the point where I can crawl in combat and increase submission, but I've done that like 5 times and nothing is changing. Is there something I'm missing or do I just have to crawl enough times?
get defeated by her a lot and always beg her ass crawl and surrender loose the battle she will say to become her slave

Reactions: John Doe568

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Does anyone know when the new release will come out? It's been several months. Hopefully, we will have a few updates of Vhidna. She's my favorite girl. :p

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes