• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Katalist [v0.097.2] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Zynthox

Nov 21, 2019
In a perfect world's perfect world, the game is out fully.

This is not the perfect world... this is not the perfect world... :D

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
No news... but it's been 2 months since the last version he posted on discord and not 4....
IMO we will get a new version this month.
In the latest poll people voted for the option that Teary explicitly warned would take a long time. I highly doubt that it's coming this month (or the next), though I'd be glad to be wrong.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
In the latest poll people voted for the option that Teary explicitly warned would take a long time. I highly doubt that it's coming this month (or the next), though I'd be glad to be wrong.
What was it?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah, since Macky won the poll, she’s going to have extra long content that’s coming along with the main progression update…And Teary said that since that Macky is also getting toilet content (toilet won the kink poll) it’ll take awhile to get to that point in her route… image.png also had different routes involved

TheNumber7

Feb 15, 2021
Every other time this has happened though Teary has delivered so I'm not exactly worried. The unresponsiveness always kind of makes me worry for health reasons but Teary going silent is not a new thing

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: cmllcmll

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
View attachment 3515117
Really?,
I'm just going off based on the latest version he uploaded to Patreon was in January and now its April
Are you really that stupid?
You claimed the last update was 4 month ago.

Let me use an app to make it simple for you.

There are 67 days between Jan 29, 2024 (Monday) and Apr 5, 2024 (Friday)

67 days is not 4 months.
It's about 2 months (and 1 week)

It's really disingenious to claim the last update was 4 months ago. You nearly doubled the actual time....

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes