Flash Abandoned Kasumi Rebirth [v3.30] [Sawatex]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I bought this on DLsite and got into contact with sawatex for a bit. I Think they didnt like how people broke through the DLs copy protection as easy as if its nonexistant.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I bought this on DLsite and got into contact with sawatex for a bit. I Think they didnt like how people broke through the DLs copy protection as easy as if its nonexistant.
Who cares? He still made a shitton of sales. It was standing at the top of dlsite charts for months! Getting worked up over piracy (which made him famous in the first place) is a profoundly stupid reason to stop developing games.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Who cares? He still made a shitton of sales. It was standing at the top of dlsite charts for months! Getting worked up over piracy (which made him famous in the first place) is a profoundly stupid reason to stop developing games.
Considering its still on the japanese DLs and not even listed anymore on the english site, I would guess they still do develop games, but not for the international market. I was already surprised they had added an official english translation.

Partydude01

Jan 26, 2018
I am a fairly experienced amateur in programming I have a semester of basic programming under my belt, I need assistance with modding the game file to include the patches, when I first opened up the game file on my developer studios I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for, It would be greatly appreciated!

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I am a fairly experienced amateur in programming I have a semester of basic programming under my belt, I need assistance with modding the game file to include the patches, when I first opened up the game file on my developer studios I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for, It would be greatly appreciated!
Which patch files do u have? I don't mind trying my best to help. I'm not really much of a computer programmer but I have managed to do simple hacks on actionscript games using boolean values if that counts for anything.

Partydude01

Jan 26, 2018
Which patch files do u have? I don't mind trying my best to help. I'm not really much of a computer programmer but I have managed to do simple hacks on actionscript games using boolean values if that counts for anything.
I have both the uncensored notes and the auto load notepad.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the uncensored patch.swf is dropped into the same folder as start.exe and activated from inside the game under "load userfiles" or custom files or whatever it was, which is unavailable if your IP pings back as japanese.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I have both the uncensored notes and the auto load notepad.
I was kinda hoping u would some patches related to the limited edition copy of kasumi rebirth. Seems a bit rather pointless in some aspect to put them together into one file but could be educational. I remember just playing around with the sprites in that game trying to swap them out with custom sprites of my own so u could just do that to make the patching process easier potentially. Try JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler to do that.
the uncensored patch.swf is dropped into the same folder as start.exe and activated from inside the game under "load userfiles" or custom files or whatever it was, which is unavailable if your IP pings back as japanese.
I thought the game was completely offline though.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
btw its not abandoned but [finished]

I thought the game was completely offline though.
it is offline but it has a location check in the original sales version, but it also uses dl-site's account verification system so I don't know what the crackers actually did to it.

Crictuc

Sep 3, 2018
This game is just awesome. But the creators are kinda stupid, why they won't kept working in this amazing project? Anyway. Years of searching the fucking v3.31 and all the links are fucking fake.

Reactions: controversial_op

Seb777Romanow

Aug 12, 2018
Any similar games with such a nice "touching" mechanism?

Recently I downloaded the full version of a more extensive flash game called "Fairy on The Ice"
(You can play it online, but probably not the full version) and I had a lot of fun discovering all this cleverly designed interaction spot. Super enjoyable gameplay I can honestly recommend. :)

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes