VN Others Completed Kashidashi Kanojo, Shiori no "Netorase" Houkoku -Binkan Joshikousei to Zetsurin Osananajimi- [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Nice, this feeling.
It's been a while I feel like this since I watch Netorare Animation..

... Where I want to Punch the MC so bad.
Though, in the manga the girl's father did it and satisfying..

Reactions: CommanderJedi

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Yeah it fucked with me a bit too, I was like hoping it would be like a test or time passes and they work past it, but nah homie got fucked over in the end. Was pretty brutal.
I knew it was Only Bad Endings and Single End as it says on the VNDB but I still went to check it out and finished it. And pretty much regretted it. But now I'm gonna try to finish her side of the POV and then be done with.
Edit: The shower scene was good. But I felt nothing.

Last edited:

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
Found a summery from sad panda

MC and his gf (Shiho) have sex for the first time after dating a year. They are childhood friends. 1 year later is when the actual story takes place. MC is getting a cuckold fetish. He likes it when guys stare at his gf. He overhears his gf and her friends talking about ever thinking of sex with another guy. Hard to understand at this part but I am assuming she reluctantly said she did. He brings it up during some sex with her and he tells her it is hot if she has fantasized about that. He tells her what if it was OK for you to try this. She thinks it over and agrees to satisfy his lust but also partly for her. She doesn't want to do it with a stranger so she suggests their other childhood friend.

So MC comes goes to his buddy with his gf and brings up the topic. It happens that the buddy also has to talk to them about something. He just broke up with his own girlfriend, but after MC drops the bombshell of asking him to have sex with his girlfriend he says he forgot. In reality he was going to confess to his friend's girlfriend and tell his friend he was sorry. He has been in love with her for a long time. That is why his last relationship doesn't last. He obviously agrees with the intent of stealing her away. This is not revealed until the last sex scene of the game.

The buddy and girlfriend go to a love hotel. It is the same love hotel and room where she lost her virginity to the MC. In the opening sex scene with MC and his gf she won't let him take a shower with him. With her bf's buddy she also refuses but he comes in anyway. He washes her and then his dick slips in. Obviously he is not wearing a condom in the shower so he fucks her bareback. You can choose where to blow his load, of course I chose inside.

After they are done fucking in the shower he fucks her in the bed. She is supervised he can have sex multiple times. Guess the MC is a one-shot kind of guy.

She is suppose to report back everything she does. She admits to the MC that it is the best sex ever. This is the part where she is clutching the pillow.

About a week later they are having sex and MC cannot get it up. He has probably been browsing on e-hentai too much and damaged his brain from all the crazy shit on here and suggests she fuck their buddy again. He says she can fuck him whenever she wants. So she calls him up and leaves to fuck him. They go back to the hotel and he fucks her once in the shower and twice on the bed. You can choose with a condom or not this time.

Later on MC while MC looks out the window of his classroom dreaming of all the crazy NTR things he can, he sees his gf walking toward the storage area while at their PE class. He then notices their buddy is also gone. Even though she was born 1 day before MC, he is in a class behind her. He fakes an illness and goes looking from her. He looks for her but can't find her. He notices a door that he is unable to open even though it has no lock on it. She was actually blowing him in that storage area and then he fucked her. She tells MC about this while giving him a titty fuck.

Later on I think he asks for a weekend with her. During this sex he confesses he loves her and for her to dump the MC. She agrees and starts to avoid the MC. She comes over with a pocket pussy and jacks him off while telling him that she is leaving him and that their buddy confessed to her. She tells him that she loves the buddy too.

MC is in denial and follows her. He sees her meet up with their buddy and the buddy tells him that he will show him to prove it. So they all go in a love hotel and the buddy ties MC to a pole in the hotel room. She and the buddy do their "routine" and fuck in the shower. They come out with her only holding that towel and kiss in front of him. He gets a boner. He takes her to the bed and fucks her.

A few months later his ex-girlfriend treats him like an acquaintance and not a close friend like before.
Almost non of netorase game from atelier sakura have atleast straight up ntr end and yet this one happen.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Damn unfortunate, netorase is so fucking rare. Annoying they pull a typical bait and switch.
Yeah, there's too much netorare... And i don't even fricking look for it, every time i decided to see new games here I see one-two new netorare games with the same plot. GIVE PEOPLE VARIATY! GIVE PEOPLE NETORASE!

Reactions: GaRbS

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
It's okay for what it is, a super short little build-up NTR game with good art.

This game was a bit of a disappointment overall. I think the introduction to Sharing was good and had a high switch to NTR path possibility.

Like most of this company's games though, there is all of an initial kind of boring introduction, the building the relationship part of any good NTR, but then they super rush the change to NTR and end the story right when it should be getting good.

Ideally, this game would have been 4x longer with a slow transition into cheating and hidden sex with a final betrayal, followed by another full chapter of the MC living with that betrayal out in the open before ending.

This game instead went:

Life is happy/Intro - Cuck - End

TLDR: Rushed NTR makes this a one-and-done play-it and forget about it game.

Space298076

Feb 23, 2018
I'm a netorase guy. I have pretty decent tolerance for exposure to ntr since I end up seeing it so often, but this one peeved me off so much. The logic behind her going with the other guy feels so fake. Maybe I missed something. Sucks too cuz if it didn't turn into NTR this one was pretty alright.

Reactions: Yuforya and cdvz23

yomamasogood

Jul 12, 2021
Usually we have to replay the scene before the sex scene, but I guess for this one, it's already in because of how fucked up (at least imo) that ending is lol. So go check it out on extra page 2.
Yeah, took me awhile to figure that out. It usually is like that or choices. Thanks tho.

Reactions: Hmong-sama

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Not saying I dislike a netorare turn but this one everything moved so fast and just felt like it happened out of nowhere. The writing is definitely weak imo. If you're wanting good netorase/netorare I don't think this would be the one for you unless you want a quick fap

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Damn unfortunate, netorase is so fucking rare. Annoying they pull a typical bait and switch.
So many either turn into a half assed netorare that doesn't feel believable or they make the mc over protective and cockblock the player from hot scenes. There's a nice sweet spot that most games just don't hit

tu1975

Mar 31, 2021
You know! She's really a slutty pig compare to others wife of the series like mayumi and marina, hell the MC and her agree to play it and now she's just dump him because it is his fault, hell he doesn't want to break up too

Reactions: Yuforya
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote