VN Others Completed Kashidashi Kanojo, Shiori no "Netorase" Houkoku -Binkan Joshikousei to Zetsurin Osananajimi- [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
Found a summery from sad panda

MC and his gf (Shiho) have sex for the first time after dating a year. They are childhood friends. 1 year later is when the actual story takes place. MC is getting a cuckold fetish. He likes it when guys stare at his gf. He overhears his gf and her friends talking about ever thinking of sex with another guy. Hard to understand at this part but I am assuming she reluctantly said she did. He brings it up during some sex with her and he tells her it is hot if she has fantasized about that. He tells her what if it was OK for you to try this. She thinks it over and agrees to satisfy his lust but also partly for her. She doesn't want to do it with a stranger so she suggests their other childhood friend.

So MC comes goes to his buddy with his gf and brings up the topic. It happens that the buddy also has to talk to them about something. He just broke up with his own girlfriend, but after MC drops the bombshell of asking him to have sex with his girlfriend he says he forgot. In reality he was going to confess to his friend's girlfriend and tell his friend he was sorry. He has been in love with her for a long time. That is why his last relationship doesn't last. He obviously agrees with the intent of stealing her away. This is not revealed until the last sex scene of the game.

The buddy and girlfriend go to a love hotel. It is the same love hotel and room where she lost her virginity to the MC. In the opening sex scene with MC and his gf she won't let him take a shower with him. With her bf's buddy she also refuses but he comes in anyway. He washes her and then his dick slips in. Obviously he is not wearing a condom in the shower so he fucks her bareback. You can choose where to blow his load, of course I chose inside.

After they are done fucking in the shower he fucks her in the bed. She is supervised he can have sex multiple times. Guess the MC is a one-shot kind of guy.

She is suppose to report back everything she does. She admits to the MC that it is the best sex ever. This is the part where she is clutching the pillow.

About a week later they are having sex and MC cannot get it up. He has probably been browsing on e-hentai too much and damaged his brain from all the crazy shit on here and suggests she fuck their buddy again. He says she can fuck him whenever she wants. So she calls him up and leaves to fuck him. They go back to the hotel and he fucks her once in the shower and twice on the bed. You can choose with a condom or not this time.

Later on MC while MC looks out the window of his classroom dreaming of all the crazy NTR things he can, he sees his gf walking toward the storage area while at their PE class. He then notices their buddy is also gone. Even though she was born 1 day before MC, he is in a class behind her. He fakes an illness and goes looking from her. He looks for her but can't find her. He notices a door that he is unable to open even though it has no lock on it. She was actually blowing him in that storage area and then he fucked her. She tells MC about this while giving him a titty fuck.

Later on I think he asks for a weekend with her. During this sex he confesses he loves her and for her to dump the MC. She agrees and starts to avoid the MC. She comes over with a pocket pussy and jacks him off while telling him that she is leaving him and that their buddy confessed to her. She tells him that she loves the buddy too.

MC is in denial and follows her. He sees her meet up with their buddy and the buddy tells him that he will show him to prove it. So they all go in a love hotel and the buddy ties MC to a pole in the hotel room. She and the buddy do their "routine" and fuck in the shower. They come out with her only holding that towel and kiss in front of him. He gets a boner. He takes her to the bed and fucks her.

A few months later his ex-girlfriend treats him like an acquaintance and not a close friend like before.
Damn unfortunate, netorase is so fucking rare. Annoying they pull a typical bait and switch.

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017

MC and his gf (Shiho) have sex for the first time after dating a year. They are childhood friends. 1 year later is when the actual story takes place. MC is getting a cuckold fetish. He likes it when guys stare at his gf. He overhears his gf and her friends talking about ever thinking of sex with another guy. Hard to understand at this part but I am assuming she reluctantly said she did. He brings it up during some sex with her and he tells her it is hot if she has fantasized about that. He tells her what if it was OK for you to try this. She thinks it over and agrees to satisfy his lust but also partly for her. She doesn't want to do it with a stranger so she suggests their other childhood friend.

So MC comes goes to his buddy with his gf and brings up the topic. It happens that the buddy also has to talk to them about something. He just broke up with his own girlfriend, but after MC drops the bombshell of asking him to have sex with his girlfriend he says he forgot. In reality he was going to confess to his friend's girlfriend and tell his friend he was sorry. He has been in love with her for a long time. That is why his last relationship doesn't last. He obviously agrees with the intent of stealing her away. This is not revealed until the last sex scene of the game.

The buddy and girlfriend go to a love hotel. It is the same love hotel and room where she lost her virginity to the MC. In the opening sex scene with MC and his gf she won't let him take a shower with him. With her bf's buddy she also refuses but he comes in anyway. He washes her and then his dick slips in. Obviously he is not wearing a condom in the shower so he fucks her bareback. You can choose where to blow his load, of course I chose inside.

After they are done fucking in the shower he fucks her in the bed. She is supervised he can have sex multiple times. Guess the MC is a one-shot kind of guy.

She is suppose to report back everything she does. She admits to the MC that it is the best sex ever. This is the part where she is clutching the pillow.

About a week later they are having sex and MC cannot get it up. He has probably been browsing on e-hentai too much and damaged his brain from all the crazy shit on here and suggests she fuck their buddy again. He says she can fuck him whenever she wants. So she calls him up and leaves to fuck him. They go back to the hotel and he fucks her once in the shower and twice on the bed. You can choose with a condom or not this time.

Later on MC while MC looks out the window of his classroom dreaming of all the crazy NTR things he can, he sees his gf walking toward the storage area while at their PE class. He then notices their buddy is also gone. Even though she was born 1 day before MC, he is in a class behind her. He fakes an illness and goes looking from her. He looks for her but can't find her. He notices a door that he is unable to open even though it has no lock on it. She was actually blowing him in that storage area and then he fucked her. She tells MC about this while giving him a titty fuck.

Later on I think he asks for a weekend with her. During this sex he confesses he loves her and for her to dump the MC. She agrees and starts to avoid the MC. She comes over with a pocket pussy and jacks him off while telling him that she is leaving him and that their buddy confessed to her. She tells him that she loves the buddy too.

MC is in denial and follows her. He sees her meet up with their buddy and the buddy tells him that he will show him to prove it. So they all go in a love hotel and the buddy ties MC to a pole in the hotel room. She and the buddy do their "routine" and fuck in the shower. They come out with her only holding that towel and kiss in front of him. He gets a boner. He takes her to the bed and fucks her.

A few months later his ex-girlfriend treats him like an acquaintance and not a close friend like before.
Ah yes, the Route B for Atelier Sakura. Im sure there are a lot of people who'll enjoy this, but imma gibe this a wide berth for now.

Reactions: Dave 237

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019

Yep, Shogo also have unrequited love for Shiori (hence why he broke up with his ex) and as soon as MC and her accepted MC fetish and decided to let her do it with Shogo, he went according to plan (more like oh he just did it for me). MC's at fault for sure but I also want to blame his girl/ex for being disloyal until the end (where she does be loyal and explains in detail).

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm debating if I should watch her POV. Since the ending kind of fucked me up. I'm like the imaginary guy who would selfly interact what happened at the end (like I'm MC's friend or whatever and knows the shits of them). And do this for an hour or two. If that shit happens then I'm taking it a bit too far lol. Tbh, I like atelier sakura and their games but this one, I kind of want this removed from my memory lol. I've done that to one heavy NTR game. Forgot what it's called. Anyways, the FMC is pretty hot and thicc though ngl.

Ocelotte6644

Aug 25, 2019
Yeah it fucked with me a bit too, I was like hoping it would be like a test or time passes and they work past it, but nah homie got fucked over in the end. Was pretty brutal.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021

God damn thats fucking brutal, but I guess the MC got what he wished for...

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Damn, that Netorare in the end killed the game for me ! It would have been better if there is atleast a good ending where the GF did not leave the MC. Netorase is the best NTR genre + happy ending like in Marina, Risa , Mayumi & Mariko cuckolding report. This one is very good in the start but shit in the end

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I fucking hate when games advertised as netorase turn into netorare
Thank you for the warning mates
I won't be downloading this now
It's getting harder and harder to find good netorase stuff from japan imo
Netorare always seems to bleed into in

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
My dudes it's the usual AS trash with subpar art and cringe writing. From what I gather, VA is kinda nice, but tl butchered it a bit (once again).

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Does Hinata change his mind about the netorase, does it turn into netorare?
If that's too much of a spoiler you're welcome to hide it with [.ispoiler](no dot in it ofc) tags.

sajkit

Sep 20, 2021
Ever since i switched PCs the full screen is always black screen for any idea what i am doing wrong here?

imacarl

Jul 11, 2017
Jeez Us!

• • • • •

View attachment 2792471
Fak!
is it just me, or these titles are getting too ridiculously long?

• • • • •

thanks for the share, Sonu the Pilot.
cheers, all.

There are a lot of japanese people who would rather the title be straight to the point when they are browsing what to read/play options rather than something figurative. It's why LN and JAV are also titled in a similar way.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote