• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
why is her hand and her pussy so fucking huge lol
Its anatomically a fuckin mess. In some scenes her body seems alright but on most scenes her body parts just make no sense.

He even uses AI to help with the quality, atleast let the AI help with the anatomy aswell lol
Yeah they should (probably won't) revisit this.

CptObvious1994

Jun 2, 2021
Sure, here's the updated version due to all the new passives that came out since then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played a bit around with this tweak on in v.1.2.9.64 and did not run into any problems. As always, if something breaks and you suspect this tweak being responsible for it, just reply to this message and I'll most likely look into it.
After doing this I got "ReferenceError: LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_ONE is not defined." This is in the latest version, 1.2.9.68

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
After doing this I got "ReferenceError: LIQUID_PUSSY_WET_STAGE_ONE is not defined." This is in the latest version, 1.2.9.68
Did you forget to remove the line "this._liquidPussyJuice = 0;" like the guide specified?
Because when i tried to reproduce the error you got, i didn't remove it and got the error, but when i removed it i didn't get the error?
"If you want to keep cum as much as possible just delete everything between the first line and the //Always part. The latter part we want to keep in because otherwise we may get errors, but it should be save to delete the line with this._liquidPussyJuice = 0; to keep that pussy wet.
Now, the whole function should look like this: "

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
First, thanks for the report. But now I need some more info. That error should really not come up, but the full error message would be helpful.
Did you delete the this._liquidPussyJuice = 0; line? Did you change anything else in the code? (For example deleting other stuff in RemtairyLiquids.js) What where you doing ingame when the error popped up?

pentane

Nov 8, 2020

Getting this error "analCockTarget.enemyCock is not a function" when im fighting hobos, using the latest steam version 1.2.9.68

anyone else having this issue?

I do have several mods to be fair such as CC and KP

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Just found out you can retreat from the masturbation in your room scenario, which seems to have almost no downsides at all-you wake up refreshed, no fatigue or pleasure, you barely get any passives, you have a low risk of discovery. This makes going for a Virgin run so much easier, since you can basically get like zero passives and might be able to get away with not even investing in Mind as much and going Str/Agi more. The only "cost" is Cockiness goes down by about 40%, and fatigue by 2%, but that's not really a cost at all considering how fast you regain Cockiness and how fatigue is instantly removed too.

The best ways to go pure/virgin route is probably Str/Agi/Mind (some mix) to dodge all attacks until enemies get frustrated, jack off, and then dodge all the cum matrix style (you only get the initial viewing ejaculation passives) and avoid accumulating pleasure due to not attacking or being hurt or ever losing to unlock the first Talk-pleasure passives, using the See/Hear/Speak no Evil strat (this approach seems unreliable overall, energy costs are high from spamming evasive stance, you have to keep dex low to make sure your attacks miss or only graze and you only attack when you need a turn to reset energy costs), or just going full offensive halberd combat but removing all pleasure at the end of the night with this retreat method. Up to now was an irritating game of attempting to get as close to 33% as possible and optimizing your edict path to a Str or Agi focused with secondary Mind approach while only fighting 2 battles a day to keep order barely above with pleasure below, but this means you could just go for 3 or even 4 fights and probably ignore the costs.

Last edited:

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
I have a question, is there sex contact with Yeti? Or just a blowjob?
Yeah. There's vaginal. But to trigger it, karryn needs to be naked, wet and have enough desire (85 cock desire and 100 pussy desire) and the yeti aroused (blushing) and she needs to perform a kick (so either be unarmed or use cock cick).

CptObvious1994

Jun 2, 2021
First, thanks for the report. But now I need some more info. That error should really not come up, but the full error message would be helpful.
Did you delete the this._liquidPussyJuice = 0; line? Did you change anything else in the code? (For example deleting other stuff in RemtairyLiquids.js) What where you doing ingame when the error popped up?
Well, I had restored RemtairyLiquids.js, and just now when reediting it so I could get the full error message, I noticed that the first time I edited it there was a single closing curly bracket that I didn't delete in the cleanUpLiquidsBeforeSideJob part. It worked correctly when I deleted it, so it seems it was just user error. I don't know much about code, but I'm guessing leaving that bracket in threw off every other bracket in the file.

Reactions: mamaboiii

CptObvious1994

Jun 2, 2021

Getting this error "analCockTarget.enemyCock is not a function" when im fighting hobos, using the latest steam version 1.2.9.68

anyone else having this issue?

I do have several mods to be fair such as CC and KP
I got that too. I don't have any mods, but I have done a few of the tweaks from this thread. I can't see how any of them would cause this though, so I think it might be a bug in the latest release.

Reactions: pentane
4.60 star(s) 390 Votes