• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

miop5011

Jan 5, 2024
Hi guys!
I have a problem - game won't launch, instead it creates debug txt with this error:

ERROR: icu_util.cc(248) Couldn't map ICU data file
FATAL: icu_util.cc(311) Check failed: result.

Pls advise on how to fix this problem, thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Love44441

Oct 1, 2022
hello guys :3
i just saw this game review some where and now i really wanna play it XD when i download a game i alway check all the mod for good experience but come to this game ( look super popular ) is having a bunch of mod and i dont know should i get them all or i should play with no mod first since i just saw a lot of guys getting bug and cant play the game :v

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
hello guys :3
i just saw this game review some where and now i really wanna play it XD when i download a game i alway check all the mod for good experience but come to this game ( look super popular ) is having a bunch of mod and i dont know should i get them all or i should play with no mod first since i just saw a lot of guys getting bug and cant play the game :v
I suggest playing vanilla/unmodded game first to understand the game and learn how to play it. Then install mods. Same goes for every game not just this one.

Reactions: Love44441

Rushman93

Mar 21, 2018
Hey there!~~
This week we've got reneved CG:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
aaaand P cup update ofc~~
That size is way too absurd, the original one was already pushing it far with it being anti-gravitational. I would've match rather seen a update that offered skin and hair color options.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
hi fellas, i am trying to make a mod for my karryn. Enemies gonna die when they ejaculated 3 or 4 times. I want to change this limit, where the hell that this code line ?

Also, for example the first boss orc can only do titjob is there any method to change this variation ? So he should can be also anal, pussy, blowjob. Where is this code line ?
tonkin will initiate vag or blowjob if karryns boobs are being used. i don't know if he will initiate anal.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Well if we are honest it's among handful of games that showed you can make a high-quality RPGM eroge game. So player engagement isn't surprising.
Amen to that. Unrelated to the topic, the source of your signature...um... for research purposes.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
but lizard boss never does that
i don't know what skills he has for initiating sex. you can look up the skills for each character is data/enemies and check it with the skill number in js/plugins/remtarycombat. then you can add or remove skills to whoever you want there as well, however you will not get special artwork or might break the game if you try to make the game look for art that does not exist.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vevelion
4.60 star(s) 390 Votes