• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Squad565

Apr 22, 2020
[tweak] Reversing slut impact on charm

Do you think sluts are charming?
Do you think prisoners should totally be aroused around their turboslut warden?
Do you want every male around Karryn going crazy just because she has sooo much experience?

Then here's the tweak for you. Everyone in the prison will just think "How the hell is this bitch soo charming?!?".

It raises Karryn's charm with high slut levels instead of decreasing it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(prisoner reactions not guaranteed)
do u have the code for the newest version? appreciate it tho

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
do u have the code for the newest version? appreciate it tho
I looked into it, seems to be the same, just further down in the code, just ctrl+f "if(paramId === PARAM_CHARM_ID) {" (without quotation marks) and you'll find it in line 2518, do the edits listed in the post you've quoted and you'll be golden.

Reactions: mamaboiii

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
Sure, here's the updated version due to all the new passives that came out since then.

I played a bit around with this tweak on in v.1.2.9.64 and did not run into any problems. As always, if something breaks and you suspect this tweak being responsible for it, just reply to this message and I'll most likely look into it.
MAN! thank u so much, you are a life saver fr. Thank you thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: mamaboiii

KIKELORD

Nov 19, 2023
Gosh, so many ideas for stuff she could do with a new job depending on how the later levels look. Like I would love for Karryn to wear something sluttier like a sling bikini, but unsure how the heck that would fit into a prison environment, unless she would work as a whore in a brothel for the "captain" by the end. Having her work as a lifeguard or something wouldn't make much sense in a prison basement, unless a whole area would look like a spa with a pool or something. Still, I can dream.
I just want sling bikini and a eyeless hood, you know the kind with only a mouth opening

DrieHarry

Mar 31, 2020
Can anyone help me with this, ive got TypeError when installing CCMod 5.0.2, ModsSettings and FastCutins installed with no problem

testsubject696969

Aug 18, 2022
This game is far better than what I thought from the preview images. But seems difficult...
I picked the normal warden difficulty and barely managed to get the 2nd floor clreared after 35 ingame days. I somehow? got Order back up again from 20, don't know how and currently around 40 but is there even any hope for me?

Only having a single auto safe file without any backups for "re-do" is kinda hard. And my playtime after barely managing the 2nd floor is already over 16 hours....

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Cernunnos

Oct 19, 2018
This game is far better than what I thought from the preview images. But seems difficult...
I picked the normal warden difficulty and barely managed to get the 2nd floor clreared after 35 ingame days. I somehow? got Order back up again from 20, don't know how and currently around 40 but is there even any hope for me?

Only having a single auto safe file without any backups for "re-do" is kinda hard. And my playtime after barely managing the 2nd floor is already over 16 hours....
Like the description of the game says, it's not like the RPG games we're used to.
If you're going to be a slut then you need Endurance/Energy/Willpower and if you're going to kick ass you need to focus on either strength, dexterity, or agility because a "balanced" build doesn't really exist in this game.

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023

Play on secretary. You earn extra money and the game is overall more forgiving. You don't get anything from beating higher difficulties other than titles/achievements from certain challenges (which aren't all that worth it if you're not a completionist). The game is great but super tedious. If you're just in it for the sex. Focus your stat upgrades on endurance and dexterity and get the healing thoughts skill from mind. When starting a new playthrough, pick wanton slut and activate the hot coffee cheat so karryn becomes a slut faster.

Reactions: drone4of2

testsubject696969

Aug 18, 2022
Play on secretary. You earn extra money and the game is overall more forgiving. You don't get anything from beating higher difficulties other than titles/achievements from certain challenges (which aren't all that worth it if you're not a completionist). The game is great but super tedious. If you're just in it for the sex. Focus your stat upgrades on endurance and dexterity and get the healing thoughts skill from mind. When starting a new playthrough, pick wanton slut and activate the hot coffee cheat so karryn becomes a slut faster.
yeah i failed on the 3rd floor when the first started rioting again and then my order went to 0 within 3 days :D
Going by the tips i get after the bad end, I was deemed to fail from the start. I don't really mind that, but the long 17 hours and only barely reached 3rd floor was a bit frustrating.

The game is still a gem I never showed any interest to. I thought it was some of the more basic(?) rpgs with. But the art isn't really as bad as I always thought, too. Lucky for me I got to play a game with a lot of... content...

I think I did play Melty's Quest, but it might be worth it to play it again. Too bad there don't seem to be other games from them..

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
me encantaria una traduccion para este juego en español nadie tiene algo porfavor
it is best to use english in an english speaking site (even if iot is from google translate). go check out discord, what you want is being worked on, or i might even be finised by now.

4.60 star(s) 389 Votes