Unreal Engine Karryn's Prison 3D Remake [v0.2] [Sloppy Games]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Uh, maybe wait until you have SOMETHING to show.

Also, this graphics quality isn't going to cut it for an adult (xxx) game.

Also, why steal someone else's idea? (Maybe the KP dev will actually sue you).

Why just not call it fucking Iliana's Prison or something?

It's not cool to ride on others' success.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
HAH! Wondering what Remtairy's reaction to this is gonna be lol!
Remtairys reaction to these kind of things has always been "As long as you're not putting it behind a paywall and profiting off my work it's fine." They are pretty nonchalant about modders and what not. I can only think of one instance in the entire discord where someone got banned and that's because they were putting their mod behind a paywall and talking shit about sachinama behind everyones back.

In this instance the demo seems available without having to support the patreon so they wouldn't do anything about it.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Remtairys reaction to these kind of things has always been "As long as you're not putting it behind a paywall and profiting off my work it's fine." They are pretty nonchalant about modders and what not. I can only think of one instance in the entire discord where someone got banned and that's because they were putting their mod behind a paywall and talking shit about sachinama behind everyones back.
INTERESTING! So he doesn't care about plagiarism then?!

anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
Karryn's Prison is one of my favorite game, i have to see what this remake is like. The dev took on himself an huge task and responsibility, KP is very popular so this can have a glorious outcome or go south really fast. I won't necessarily judge this unnecessary or bad, i'm genuinely curious to try it. Downloading this right now, good luck to Sloppy Games for their work (and don't mind too much to salty comments, a good product is always welcome and a bad product can almost always be fixed with work).

Eversmann122

Jul 11, 2018
INTERESTING! So he doesn't care about plagiarism then?!
don't think that is what was said at all... just that they took a stance that most dev/companies take on modder's and other types of content creators that use their work to create "parodies" or such from there established titles as long as certain "guidelines" are followed, in Remtairys case it would be that the use of their IP's "content" cannot be used for monitary gain and to also credit the original creator (which is also the same stance many others large companies to small time devs take.)

With that said the fact their is a patreon attached to this game opens them up to alot of shit if handled incorrectly.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes