Unreal Engine - Karryn's Prison 3D Remake [v0.2] [Sloppy Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

dn2sm

[0.1]
    I'm not going to give it any specific star rating, since it's basically just technical demo... well... less than when KP original was accessable

To what is in the current version:
    + map is like original with some improvments
    + graphics has it's own style
    - character editor, there is too much sliders + it will cause problems with scenes and stuff later like in any 3D game
    - character's missing hair (it's really weird)
    - no combat showcase

I hope in next version we will get some other characters to actually try it out.
    [0.2]
    Alright, some things have changed, mostly for better, we know what to expect in next version, so I will increase rating, here are changes:

+ improved graphics, karryn now has hair, looks somewhat cute
    . added NPCs - talking only with mouse
    . added clothes, looks a little strange, but I personally don't mind, tho character editor breaks it - as I predicted in v 0.1

Still no fighting to try out, I hope it will be possible to try in next version.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TheCommedian

+300%rep earned every day for doing this!
    it's at the beginning and the possibilities are clear as well,
    I recommend keeping the fights in the original style so like a pokemon encounter with the appearance of the animation in the box during the fight.
    Implement the ability to mod and customize your character with gear that provides augmentation,
    tranny chastity cage, latex and anything needed to concentrate during the shift at the bar,
    hahaha.