• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bergax

Nov 1, 2017
to me is not working at all i-m trying to open it and i have the system locale in japanese :(

frotag

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone got a full gallery save, I cant seem to get 4 of the scenes on pg 3 or the last row on page 2
Full Save attached, unzip and move the SPEED folder to Documents (C:/Users/$YOUR_USER/Documents)

Pg3 scenes are from the "I like the teacher" option in first choice
Last row on pg2 was a Riri scene but I don't remember which choices you'd need to pick

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Justfindmyway

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
Does anyone know the purpose of the screens where you can select either a single girl or the cancel button?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've seen one for Riri (it comes up after first practice if you picked her in the first choice) and one for Jun, but things seem to happen differently afterwards regardless of what's clicked.

UN0495

Sep 22, 2021
Does anyone know the purpose of the screens where you can select either a single girl or the cancel button?

I've seen one for Riri (it comes up after first practice if you picked her in the first choice) and one for Jun, but things seem to happen differently afterwards regardless of what's clicked.
That changes your prospective to the girl you select
And the prospective remains as the MC if you select cancel
You need to explore different prospects to unlock some scenes or choices

Reactions: KhanJr

daniel102

May 16, 2020
Full Save, unzip and move the SPEED folder to Documents (C:/Users/$YOUR_USER/Documents)

Last row on pg2 was a Riri scene but I don't remember which choices you'd need to pick
Probably just me, but your full save didn't unlock some stuff in the page 3 and last row of page 2. I tried both from the link and the attachment.

frotag

Aug 16, 2017
Probably just me, but your full save didn't unlock some stuff in the page 3 and last row of page 2. I tried both from the link and the attachment.
Weird, I guess it didn't update the savefile until I closed the game. Anyways thanks, I just edited my post with the fixed version (tested it this time).

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
Now that these are all translated here:

Which Kansen has the most NTR as in the protag main guy wants the gal the but the gal is obsessed with another dude or group via the virus or otherwise? Or where the MC decides himself for whatever reason lol to just watch and jerk off?
Most of the games don't really dive that deep into NTR, it's more tertiary than anything else. "Oh my childhood friend has been infected and is getting gangbanged now, that's horrifying, now to run from the infected" That kind of thing. 3 has a bit of it, as the main girl has a voyeur and group sex kink, but it only really comes up in one or two bad ends. In general the game likes to imply that every girl is into the protagonist and he just doesn't realize.

That being said, 5 is probably your best bet. It has the most scenes that are conceptually NTR. The female lead has a fetish being taken in front of the protagonist which comes up in a few routes. In one route where she's the first infected she gives herself to the (uninfected) soccer team who'd bullied the protagonist relentlessly, and explicitly blames the protagonist for not being around to satisfy her instead. There's also a bit where the protagonist's sister gets infected and gives herself to the same (uninfected) team while they mock her brother for being a loser.

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
Full Save attached, unzip and move the SPEED folder to Documents (C:/Users/$YOUR_USER/Documents)

Would you please say what happens to all the characters in the routes end ends?

C4Sao

Mar 3, 2021
Yup thats about right.

That's why I have the Patreon and do commissions. I usually break even every month at around $600 in API costs total.

So of course, support is always welcome. :)
are willing to translate the scar of summer sequel if it come out because im willing to donate if some people commission it

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
are willing to translate the scar of summer sequel if it come out because im willing to donate if some people commission it
Yeah, you can add it to the request in my Discord. I'd likely do it a few days after release.

Yaboy234

Jun 9, 2020
I think if we ever get a new main game or side one for Kansen then a interesting prospect might be your character being a police officer on his first day of the job when the outbreak hits.

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
Yeah, you can add it to the request in my Discord. I'd likely do it a few days after release.
Would you please say if the translation would be on Discord and or somewhere else? And are there any visual novels on discord where you can watch?

Rickart

Jan 24, 2018
I think if we ever get a new main game or side one for Kansen then a interesting prospect might be your character being a police officer on his first day of the job when the outbreak hits.
Wouldn't that just be Resident Evil 2? XD

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
Here's a walkthrough and save bundle. The walkthrough is a HTML file based on format from Seiya-Saiga's guides. Use the saves in the save folder if you find it difficult to follow through. I've redone the saves so that they will match the walkthrough's save points except quick-saves as these get overwritten over time.

Simply extract the files and run the walkthrough on a browser. For the saves copy them into the save folder and replace its contents. Alternatively if this does not work, locate a SPEED folder in Documents as the game might have created the save directory there. Do back up your previous saves if you intend to just view progress differences.

Do let me know if there are discrepancies on the walkthrough. I'll correct them promptly.

With this I've completed constructing all English walkthroughs for the Kansen series.