• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

murlok

Mar 17, 2018
its me or he is broken ? i saw same errors bug who close the game in other i try (kansen )
for information i am already in local japan for the unicode

Last edited:

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
I'm getting this error when I reach a point in the game I need to go through F1 Emergency exit or F2 Emergency exit whenever I click one of the buttons it crashes
1706045960198.png

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. Enjoy c:
If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Thanks for the translation, I am familiar with the animated adaptation but not the games, which one do you think is the best one? And why?

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Now that these are all translated here:

Which Kansen has the most NTR as in the protag main guy wants the gal the but the gal is obsessed with another dude or group via the virus or otherwise? Or where the MC decides himself for whatever reason lol to just watch and jerk off?

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
Now that these are all translated here:

Which Kansen has the most NTR as in the protag main guy wants the gal the but the gal is obsessed with another dude or group via the virus or otherwise? Or where the MC decides himself for whatever reason lol to just watch and jerk off?
In all honesty the NTR isn't anything serious in Kansen from the ones I played it not the focus basically the person that gets turned is either having sex with some other infected etc only played 5 and BB so far have yet to play the others

Reactions: DarkKaiba666

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Why is it called "Clipping Chronicle"? I went through the whole original release page ( ) and could not see any reference in the Japanese to explain the word "clipping"...

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
The game still doesn't work, even after the patch. I can't change anything in menu options
Is CC_patch3.xp3 being replaced when you apply the patch. The missing image is in there so config shouldn't crash anymore if its properly applied.