Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
So, the game runs just fine with the Locale Emulator, i.e no need to change the Local on your pc.
But the extraction will need to change the local of your pc. Unless someone finds a way to use the local emulator during the extraction process :(

rey103

May 4, 2020
How to play the game:
1. go to control panel. search locale. click on region then change locale to japanese then restart pc
2. download and extract game and patch then patch the game (dont patch the game while your locale is still not japanese or else the patch will break in some way)
3. run the exe file
4. enjoy pressing the skip button until something lewd happens

you can restore the locale after you're done gooning to horny zombies but you will need to restart the pc and turn the locale back to japanese if you want to be able to launch the visual novel again

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I completed the game by 80% and that’s it, I’ve already spent a lot of time, can someone reset the full game? I give up but the game is cool

lewdypie

Feb 13, 2021
Edit:
Got it running by installing the latest wine-ge version.
Only issue remaining is that full screen only shows black. But I get around that by using window mode and upscale it with "gamescope" from Valve.
As a bonus, gamescope uses FSR for up-scaling so quality should be even better than native full-screen.

Original:
Anyone managed to get this working on Linux?
My japanese wine prefix runs other games like Kamidori or Amatsumi just fine without any issues, but this one crashes immediately...

My prefix:
winetricks fakejapanese
winetricks fakejapanese_ipamona
winetricks vcrun2008 vcrun2010 quartz ffdshow
winetricks LAVfilters
Run command:
LC_ALL=ja_JP.UTF-8 LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine 姦染 ―淫欲の連鎖―.exe
Screenshot_Kansen_error.png

Last edited:

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Damn, didn't expect these to finally start getting translated, even if it's with GPT, thanks. Are these done on top of the original, or one of the re-releases like Complete+? The later ones don't get the built-in route flowchart for some reason, so getting everything gets noticeably more annoying.

Update, this guide does the job pretty decently, just run it through the Google Translate extension (trying via the Translate website does not work for some reason).

Last edited:

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Hello, I have a question. How did you manage to obtain the savedata folder?
in the same place where the .exe file with the game is located, there is a folder with save data "savedata". As far as I know, it appears with the first entry into the game, or with the first save during the game

Reactions: ciulas3234

ciulas3234

Jul 16, 2022
in the same place where the .exe file with the game is located, there is a folder with save data "savedata". As far as I know, it appears with the first entry into the game, or with the first save during the game
It's strange because the save folder doesn't appear in the game folder.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FeSs101

InsaneMonster

Jul 30, 2022
Here's a translated walkthrough and probably 100% save bundle. The walkthrough is a HTML file based on format from Seiya-Saiga's guides while the save folder is a copy from a LE-run version, I am not entirely sure if it would be compatible with the one generated with the MTL or EXE name change. I've redone the saves so that they will match the walkthrough's save points.

Simply extract the files and run the walkthrough on a browser. For the saves copy them into the Save folder and replace its contents. Do back up your previous saves if you intend to just view progress differences.

Do let me know if there are discrepancies on the walkthrough. I'll correct them promptly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So, first of all, thank you InsaneMonster for the translated guide, it was really useful. I don't think it'd be possible to get all the scenes and CGs in a timely and coherent fashion without something like this.

Moving on.

The translation for this one was... not great tbh. I'd honestly even rate it as bad. Oh, sure GPT did as well as it usually does under Dazed's hands, but, it clearly had a lot of issues whenever any of the Infected talk in weird ways, and the text ends up as Japanese romaji even when there's full words there. So there's a lot of oppai, ochinchin, kimochi and more that are just randomly not translated, likely because of the way the Infected speech patterns change. The pronoun issues get very bad at times too. Then there's the fact that the name labels for who's talking get wonky all over the place too.

You can get what's going on, but things get really meh during a lot of the H-scenes (because most of them have Infected in them, d'uh).

All in all, this either needs a SERIOUSLY heavy editing pass, or the attention of a real translator to really get it up to snuff, because the sex scenes lose a lot of their hotness with that much word salad.

Leaving that aside, this is definitely an oldie but goldie at this point. Which makes it unlikely that anyone else will give it any attention.... The story's a pretty basic zombie apocalypse type thing, except with more sex and less eating people... though there's still some eating of people. There's no clarification on what the infection is, but I personally think that there's some kind of supernatural or super-science element to it, otherwise, the government wouldn't need to bomb anything. The infected would just drop dead within 3 days tops, and considering that they can't run after the initial stages that lasts only a few hours, they're not that hard to contain, which means that there's no reason to inflict that much property damage.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
So, the game runs just fine with the Locale Emulator, i.e no need to change the Local on your pc.
But the extraction will need to change the local of your pc. Unless someone finds a way to use the local emulator during the extraction process :(
Looking at the patch.bat file, it has these steps:
You can break this down into steps you can do manually.
  1. Create a folder called "tmp"
  2. Copy the "data" folder into the "tmp" folder
  3. Run "kiririki.exe" using Locale Emulator with the parameters "-i data.xp3 -o data"
    1. To do this with LE you can right-click kiririki and click "Modify Application Profile". Fill out the "parameters" field then click "Save" to run
  4. Copy the "data" folder you put in "tmp" back to the main directory and overwrite everything
  5. Run "kiririki.exe" again through Locale Emulator, this time with the parameters "-c -i data -o data.xp3"
  6. Delete the "tmp" directory

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote