Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah I got right past it so my guess is your patch didn't apply properly. Make sure you are running the batch file in the right folder (The one with the exe). If that fails redownload and apply patch to make sure nothing is corrupt.

This is your error FYI

View attachment 3063920
i just double clicked the patch.bat in the folder along with the applications... a command prompt opens and it keeps typing down these... i did extract in the correct folder right?

how far did you go past that by the way? next choice prompt?

1699273039978.png

Last edited:

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Yup, next choice prompt and more. That loooks right for the patch.
hey i kept trying to make it work with the patch.bat but i cant make it work... can i ask for another link that could work for me like a mega, torrent link or another with the patch applied? so far only mixdrop works but when the downloading comes, it just keeps saying invalid id... if you'd like to see the exact line where it breaks for me, here is my save file, literally the nixt line of save #8 breaks with that error for me...

thanks in advance!

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
hello, can anyone give me a working link to download this with the patch applied? so far only mixdrop works but when the downloading comes, it just keeps saying invalid id, while the other links are unresponsive... i used the torrent someone shared but it does not have the patch applied and gets me an error on 2 scenes already... i applied the patch but it still gets me that error... i would appreciate anything like torrents, mega, google etc... thanks in advance!

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon,
Dude, this is frustrating. Can you please give us a clean folder with the game already perfectly installed? This patch.bat is simply not working for me.
Local emulator doesn't work all the time. Those question marks tell me your locale is the problem. You need to switch it to Japanese and redo the extraction process fresh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CocoMelo

CocoMelo

Nov 26, 2021
Update: My locale emulator was not working properly. So, I on my last attempt, I have manually changed my locale to japanese from control panel and this seems to have fixed my issues. Now the game runs perfectly. And thank you dazedanon for your support.

Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hey i try to use the patch. bat but everytimethis error appears even tho i use Japanese locals
????? = locale issue. Confirm its setup and redo the extraction process. If you extract with the wrong locale it will break it.

rabbitass

Sep 1, 2021
This game is about a kind of infection that passes between people that make them extremely horny.
It's a zombie apocalypses except there are no zombies and instead of brains they just want sex.
Or they want both human meat and sex at the same time :/

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
I can't go beyond this issue not matter how I use my local Japanese emulator. I have installed many japanese games but this one is a piece on the ass..
Thank yo for the release, but it will be possible to simply have a pre-patched version on the uploads, please?
1701045164752.png

Reactions: rey103

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I can't go beyond this issue not matter how I use my local Japanese emulator. I have installed many japanese games but this one is a piece on the ass..
Thank yo for the release, but it will be possible to simply have a pre-patched version on the uploads, please?
View attachment 3120769
????? = locale problem. Just change your locale to Japanese and redo the extraction process. The game is already prepatched, that wont help you.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
" The game is already prepatched " So what is patch.bat doing then?
The game was patched before it was uploaded. Thats why its in English without even running patch.bat. patch.bat just applies the latest patch changes made after the game was uploaded.

The problem isn't the upload, its your locale. You can't run the game without fixing it.

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
S
The game was patched before it was uploaded. Thats why its in English without even running patch.bat. patch.bat just applies the latest patch changes made after the game was uploaded.

The problem isn't the upload, its your locale. You can't run the game without fixing it.
Yea..nope, changed the locale and even when the patch.bat works the game will still not run, it closes immediately after opening it...

Edit* nevermind I was using the wrong exe, my bad sorry.

Reactions: dazedanon
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote