Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
Looking at the patch.bat file, it has these steps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can break this down into steps you can do manually.
  1. Create a folder called "tmp"
  2. Copy the "data" folder into the "tmp" folder
  3. Run "kiririki.exe" using Locale Emulator with the parameters "-i data.xp3 -o data"
    1. To do this with LE you can right-click kiririki and click "Modify Application Profile". Fill out the "parameters" field then click "Save" to run
  4. Copy the "data" folder you put in "tmp" back to the main directory and overwrite everything
  5. Run "kiririki.exe" again through Locale Emulator, this time with the parameters "-c -i data -o data.xp3"
  6. Delete the "tmp" directory
Thank you! Pretty useful if someone is not in the mood to change their whole Windows to a Japanese locale.

Reactions: megamanx06

wolf67

Jan 27, 2019
You might have to rename the "姦染 ―淫欲の連鎖―.exe" to something in the latin alphabet like "Kansen.exe", that's how I got it to work (also don't forget to use Locale Emulator if you didn't change your system locale)
I did that and it show me this
1705182643573.png

chocobo1777

Aug 16, 2017
I've figured out how to install this patch and get this thing running finally after such confusion.

1- Make sure Unicode is on in your Language Administration** Settings
(Full PC Restart)

2- Install patch (works like magic)

3- Turn OFF Unicode
(Full PC Restart)

4- Switch everything to Japanese (Logs you out and back in) and you'll be good to run the game without any issues.

I didn't see the answer posted so I figured I would troubleshoot this issue that was I having myself as well and share.

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
So, first of all, thank you InsaneMonster for the translated guide, it was really useful. I don't think it'd be possible to get all the scenes and CGs in a timely and coherent fashion without something like this.

Moving on.

The translation for this one was... not great tbh. I'd honestly even rate it as bad. Oh, sure GPT did as well as it usually does under Dazed's hands, but, it clearly had a lot of issues whenever any of the Infected talk in weird ways, and the text ends up as Japanese romaji even when there's full words there. So there's a lot of oppai, ochinchin, kimochi and more that are just randomly not translated, likely because of the way the Infected speech patterns change. The pronoun issues get very bad at times too. Then there's the fact that the name labels for who's talking get wonky all over the place too.

You can get what's going on, but things get really meh during a lot of the H-scenes (because most of them have Infected in them, d'uh).

All in all, this either needs a SERIOUSLY heavy editing pass, or the attention of a real translator to really get it up to snuff, because the sex scenes lose a lot of their hotness with that much word salad.

Leaving that aside, this is definitely an oldie but goldie at this point. Which makes it unlikely that anyone else will give it any attention.... The story's a pretty basic zombie apocalypse type thing, except with more sex and less eating people... though there's still some eating of people. There's no clarification on what the infection is, but I personally think that there's some kind of supernatural or super-science element to it, otherwise, the government wouldn't need to bomb anything. The infected would just drop dead within 3 days tops, and considering that they can't run after the initial stages that lasts only a few hours, they're not that hard to contain, which means that there's no reason to inflict that much property damage.

What happens in the infection route after doing the Yuu’s route and the Saeki end?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
What happens in the infection route after doing the Yuu’s route and the Saeki end?
You could just play it, you know? :p

But...

The infection route, as the name implies, is the route where everyone gets infected and no one escapes unscathed. It starts with MC and the fatass running into an infected girl in the showers, fucking her, and getting infected, obviously. From there, they move on to fuck all the other girls and infect them. It ends with everyone getting infected, obviously. I don't remember if it was explicitly stated, but the overall implication of this route is that everyone gets bombed and dies.

That said, the infected route was really just an excuse to have more smut where MC is the rapist and whatnot. Well, it also serves to spend more time with the MC as an infected himself, which gives us more time to look at how the infection affects a person's mind more than you get to see in the bad-ends of the other two routes.

It highlights the fact that the infected have a period where they're highly dangerous not long after they got this disease, where they benefit from the impossibly endurance granted by it, but without suffering from the fact that they can't run and whatnot. The implication was that for a few hours, an infected is basically a super-human, up until they reach the zombie phase, at which point they're mostly just horny annoyances because they can't even walk fast.

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
You could just play it, you know? :p

But...

The infection route, as the name implies, is the route where everyone gets infected and no one escapes unscathed. It starts with MC and the fatass running into an infected girl in the showers, fucking her, and getting infected, obviously. From there, they move on to fuck all the other girls and infect them. It ends with everyone getting infected, obviously. I don't remember if it was explicitly stated, but the overall implication of this route is that everyone gets bombed and dies.

That said, the infected route was really just an excuse to have more smut where MC is the rapist and whatnot. Well, it also serves to spend more time with the MC as an infected himself, which gives us more time to look at how the infection affects a person's mind more than you get to see in the bad-ends of the other two routes.

It highlights the fact that the infected have a period where they're highly dangerous not long after they got this disease, where they benefit from the impossibly endurance granted by it, but without suffering from the fact that they can't run and whatnot. The implication was that for a few hours, an infected is basically a super-human, up until they reach the zombie phase, at which point they're mostly just horny annoyances because they can't even walk fast.
I Don’t know everthing and I may not have everythin to set it up, so would you mind uploading it on some website so I can watch it and what happens with and the main character and the teacher in the infection route and what happens to their minds of who is infected through out the the route and how do they talk to each over ?

Last edited:

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
alright so, i did everything suggested here and i still cant run the game. i get a SYNTAX ERROR!!! error.

charabit781

May 21, 2020
This game has no good endings in escape route either from both Sakura and Saeki route for Sakura route Katou die and Saeki route she die unless everybody get infected

DL 16

Jul 1, 2019
This game has no good endings in escape route either from both Sakura and Saeki route for Sakura route Katou die and Saeki route she die unless everybody get infected
The game has 2 good endings.
Try following the choices in the Review I posted.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote