• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 16, 2017
I feel like i'm gonna shoot at the void but fuck it.
I played the game and the downloadable version seem to be the unpatched one with the bugged ecstasy mechanic, and the sexy bandana is of no use, i've read on ulmf that the "alternative ecstasy mechanic" patch is available on the data folder but i can't find it, mayaktheunholy since your blog removed the downloads in favour of the official dlsite link do you perhaps still have the patch laying around on your pc to share please? Also, this is a foggy memory from back when it was released, but is it normal that the ecstasy meters resets after every battle? i don't remember it doing this.
Sure, here is the alternate common events file. (Drop the common events file in the data folder and overwrite) Clarification for those wondering what this is: Marimo (the game's creator) changed ecstasy mechanics at some point, which made it much harder to fill the ecstasy meter, this will revert the change to the older version of the ecstasy mechanic, making it much easier to build ecstasy.

And not sure about the ecstasy meter resetting, been a long time since I played this. But I think the ecstasy meter was just a renamed TP meter which would reset after every battle by default.

Gollybolly

Apr 16, 2019
Sure, here is the alternate common events file. (Drop the common events file in the data folder and overwrite) Clarification for those wondering what this is: Marimo (the game's creator) changed ecstasy mechanics at some point, which made it much harder to fill the ecstasy meter, this will revert the change to the older version of the ecstasy mechanic, making it much easier to build ecstasy.

And not sure about the ecstasy meter resetting, been a long time since I played this. But I think the ecstasy meter was just a renamed TP meter which would reset after every battle by default.
Thanks man, very appreciated!

Gollybolly

Apr 16, 2019
So, I did some testing, with and without the patch and here's what i found.
-The patch fixes a serious bug where when caught in sex the small picture (smatphone snap, comic sans highlighting a blowjob/spanked butt) after an enemy action were removing the ecstasy buildup, which locked the player in a inescapable situation
-the sexy bandana is actually the second strongest item in the game for ero attacks prevention because it still let's you get hit by harassment attacks and the stats increase the same, what it changes is that it nullify the increase of esctasy against enemies normal attacks (like a TP bar in other games, as mayak said), this may seem trivial, but it actually makes the difference against enemies that use multihit attacks, this makes it even more effective if caught in sex (and you'll never get there unwillingly if you equip it or blast everyone with the tornado move), because now ectasy increases only at the beginning of the turn, making it extremely controllable to escape, with this in mind the readme is actually misleading, i know that this game balance is stacked on your side anyway, but putting on the bandanna actually helps you more than not wearing it at all.

With that said i think the OP should be changed to add mayaktheunholy 's patch and warn the users to not use the sexy bandanna, praise marimo's spaghetti code.

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes