4.60 star(s) 13 Votes
Oct 16, 2017
I'm confused. They keep calling her "gang leader." Why? She doesn't lead any gangs. She fights AGAINST gangs. Seems like a misunderstanding in English. But, hey. It isn't MTL, so there's that. lol
It might be a strange localization choice. I haven't seen the official translation or anything, but they might be localizing 'yankee' or 'delinquent' as 'gang leader' since her design falls a bit along the yankee/delinquent trope. But delinquent doesn't make sense because she's clearly fighting against delinquents, and yankee wouldn't make sense to a lot of the Western audience.
Sorry for the late reply to these, but the characters in-game refer to her as "特攻番長", tokkou banchou. The literal meaning of banchou is "leader of a group of juvenile delinquents". Tokko is short for Tokubetsu Kougekitai, literally "special attack unit". These were the aviators who used kamikaze attacks in WWII, which sort of explains the title.

But to put it more simply, the badguys don't know she is an undercover agent of any kind, they just assume she is a rival gang leader (at least at first).

Is it worth playing after completing KKO2?
Most people who have played both (whose opinions I have seen) say this one is better. It is not de-censored, however, if that's important to you.

Reactions: FookU2 and Decckar

MPAMPLO ESCO

Aug 9, 2017
After getting defeated from the 3rd Boss (the one with the gasses) i get his scene and then the hobo scene but after that I cant leave the hobo place to go back and fight him. Is this a known bug cause I have tried to load and play the fight again but have been faced with the same problem

Jan 6, 2020
If I recall you need to speak to about 3 of the hobos to trigger small sex scenes and then a cutscene plays where Ouka comes to her senses, theres a hobo near a vent that lets you take a shortcut to where the boss is (behind him) so you get to fight him again.

MPAMPLO ESCO

Aug 9, 2017
If I recall you need to speak to about 3 of the hobos to trigger small sex scenes and then a cutscene plays where Ouka comes to her senses, theres a hobo near a vent that lets you take a shortcut to where the boss is (behind him) so you get to fight him again.
Spend a lot more than I should have looking for this vent, thanks so much I'll reload a save and go do that

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
What are the prequels called? They are clearly referenced by some characters.
Legend of Ouca. They're rock-paper-scissors games. The scenes are still pretty good in them, but your mileage may vary on how much you can stand getting to them - I liked the game itself okay, personally. I don't know if they've been translated to English, they're pretty old and before Marimo got popular.

Reactions: Epistofey

Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
Legend of Ouca. They're rock-paper-scissors games. The scenes are still pretty good in them, but your mileage may vary on how much you can stand getting to them - I liked the game itself okay, personally. I don't know if they've been translated to English, they're pretty old and before Marimo got popular.

Thanks.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
If you get the good ending you should be able to go to the nurse's office and unlock the entire gallery, one of which includes the story parts.

In general there's bad ends for losing to all of the bosses multiple times, as well I think for getting fucked enough before winning against the final boss.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
It's been a long time since I played, but I believe it's a side or back path that's accessed from an adjacent part of the school? I definitely remember you had to 'sneak' in, but I can't for the life of me remember where you start that from.

CalamityAli

Oct 15, 2018
It's been a long time since I played, but I believe it's a side or back path that's accessed from an adjacent part of the school? I definitely remember you had to 'sneak' in, but I can't for the life of me remember where you start that from.
I'm stupid, the save I had reloaded hadn't talked to the guys outside yet, which didnt make the gate open.

keik652

Jan 12, 2020
audio for some reason is doubled making the game unplayable if left on, both the SE and BGM

4.60 star(s) 13 Votes