Collection GIF Video Kamihime Project R (Nutaku) [2020-04-22] [DMM Games]

Nait0u

Aug 13, 2022
View attachment 628697

Overview:
In the ancient past, a civilization of magic flourished was destroyed by Ragnarok. Thousands of years later, that civilization is but the shadow of a memory, until now. There are dark forces moving to bring about a second Ragnarok and only the godlike power of the Kamihime can stop them.

You and your childhood friend Alyssa find the Device, and ancient contraption that allows you to activate interdimensional gates and traverse the globe, gathering the Kamihime to prepare for battle and prevent catastrophe.​

Updated: 22-04-2020
Developer/Publisher: DMM Games - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Length: (In minutes | Animations only)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD: - - MEGA -

Lune44 Thanks for the links.

View attachment 628707 View attachment 628708 View attachment 628709

Is there a new mega link the old one doesn't work, also is there more to this ive noticed it doesn't have everything.

wren2012

Aug 9, 2018
this was posted 3 years ago... the games still ongoing. theres a *lot* more. sadly the only way to actually go about looking at scenes seems to be using this scene viewer that you have to update and run manually...and hope it works right.

you gotta use nutaku login to even update it

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Unfortunate that this was only the GIFs and JPGs. It would have been nice to have rip of the game itself, but either way it is good looking CG with beautiful ladies.

yes320414

Aug 10, 2021
this was posted 3 years ago... the games still ongoing. theres a *lot* more. sadly the only way to actually go about looking at scenes seems to be using this scene viewer that you have to update and run manually...and hope it works right.

you gotta use nutaku login to even update it
I got a few questions about this
1. How do I fix this error 1711393178914.png
2. Do I need to own the characters for it to grab its data?

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone know where I can find this scene voiced and with text?
Alyssa, after 7 years kamihime.png
That's Alyssa, the childhood friend of the protagonist that didn't get a single fucking scene until after 7 years apparently
1711402297661.png