Collection GIF Video Kamihime Project R (Nutaku) [2020-04-22] [DMM Games]

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Kamihime_PROJECT_668x227.jpg

Overview:
In the ancient past, a civilization of magic flourished was destroyed by Ragnarok. Thousands of years later, that civilization is but the shadow of a memory, until now. There are dark forces moving to bring about a second Ragnarok and only the godlike power of the Kamihime can stop them.

You and your childhood friend Alyssa find the Device, and ancient contraption that allows you to activate interdimensional gates and traverse the globe, gathering the Kamihime to prepare for battle and prevent catastrophe.​

Updated: 22-04-2020
Developer/Publisher: DMM Games - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Length: (In minutes | Animations only)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
DOWNLOAD:
Win: - - - - -

Lune44 Thanks for the links.

607267jp-2.jpg 607267jp-3.jpg 607267jp-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
View attachment 628697

Overview:
In the ancient past, a civilization of magic flourished was destroyed by Ragnarok. Thousands of years later, that civilization is but the shadow of a memory, until now. There are dark forces moving to bring about a second Ragnarok and only the godlike power of the Kamihime can stop them.

You and your childhood friend Alyssa find the Device, and ancient contraption that allows you to activate interdimensional gates and traverse the globe, gathering the Kamihime to prepare for battle and prevent catastrophe.​

Updated: 22-04-2020
Developer/Publisher: DMM Games - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Length: (In minutes | Animations only)
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD: - - -

View attachment 628707 View attachment 628708 View attachment 628709
Are these the animations of a game?

Wravsaf

Jun 30, 2018
Thank you for upload. Wow, I played it for few years then I was too busy to play it. Good game, but can be more time consuming than anticipated due to grinding.

Reactions: errata

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
No problem. Thank you for making an official thread!

Thank you for upload. Wow, I played it for few years then I was too busy to play it. Good game, but can be more time consuming than anticipated due to grinding.
Yeah it's a very grindy game, especially if you are not a space whale lol. I played about 2 years or so and just had to call it quits. But I at least managed to get this archive together. I would have made it more complete before the "collection project" I was partaking in was shut down but I only kept the ones I liked. However, this archive is more complete and current than any others I've seen online.

Last edited:
Reactions: errata and Wravsaf

Kurweta

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Yeah it's a very grindy game, especially if you are not a space whale lol. I played about 2 years or so and just had to call it quits. But I at least managed to get this archive together. I would have made it more complete before the "collection project" I was partaking in was shut down but I only kept the ones I liked. However, this archive is more complete and current than any others I've seen online.
If you like to play from time to time, but not devote much time, you may be interested in stakhan. :)

Reactions: Wravsaf

wren2012

Aug 9, 2018
Pretty sure I remember talking to him about it and he said he stopped working on that
i still log in and update the player every time they add characters... so it still works. xellios is friendly enough to troubleshoot if you come across any legit errors too

Reactions: Lune44

coustwell12

Aug 24, 2020
If only they lessen the amount of loading screens in the game I would be motivated to grind for the sex scenes.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Thank you.
Are these videos with voice and dialogue?
Also the offline player looks interesting, does it play the game too?

wren2012

Aug 9, 2018
Thank you.
Are these videos with voice and dialogue?
Also the offline player looks interesting, does it play the game too?

no, you just have to login with your nutaku account and run the updater scripts... the first one will ask you for a couple tokens you can find when you press f12 and go under cookies. they're under the link starting with cfr. if it isnt showing just refresh the page and they should be there. the process takes a *very* long time the more you have to update... the instructions are on the post anyway... the only issue i have with it is the autoplay is slow...