Alsmith

Aug 13, 2017
Thank you !
I don't think Gotenks and Trunks will be playable( even if i love them). This an erogame, not "Legacy of goku 4" lol
There is no interest to play them in such a game. However, they may be in the game as NPCS inside their own saga and Oolong may be able to take their appearance ;)
Well, still, your job is great, I'll follow you and look forward to future releases
Thank you

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Do you plan for us to be able to see her working? Sounds like all of the jobs can be fun and progressive, i.e the more days she works or the more you watch her work it'd progress. Photoshoots for example being more and more risque.

So far I really like it
Yeah that's the final goal ! I just need time to make it right ;)

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
The game is kinda buggy right now, but has a lot of potential keeping my eye on this one, are you planning to end one character before you move to another one or just going to build a little of content along everyone?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
The game is kinda buggy right now, but has a lot of potential keeping my eye on this one, are you planning to end one character before you move to another one or just going to build a little of content along everyone?
Thanks ! Well I don't know yet :unsure:
I'll ask players what they want to see in the next update and see what I can add.
However I would like to finish a saga before starting a new one.

Master roshi need offer chi-chi a job to maybe maid?or other job as a cook
Yeah I wanted to add both jobs it in the next update ! You read my mind lol

i'm going mad to find the 3rd photo but i'havent thought that maybe it still not implement YET lul
Haha yeah a bit more patience :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: mappero87

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
is Strip Poker with bulma working right now? because she is now showing at night, not sure if its because of Chi-chi's bug

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
is Strip Poker with bulma working right now? because she is now showing at night, not sure if its because of Chi-chi's bug
It's working well with me but I haven't uploaded the fixed update yet.
However if it's working now for you and bulma is there, I'm lost lol.

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks ! Well I don't know yet :unsure:
I'll ask players what they want to see in the next update and see what I can add.
However I would like to finish a saga before starting a new one.

Yeah I wanted to add both jobs it in the next update ! You read my mind lol

Haha yeah a bit more patience :ROFLMAO:
in my opinion you should go by sagas instead of doing specific girls all over the timeline. Also, is the chi chi groceries quest seems to be bugged for me

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
It's working well with me but I haven't uploaded the fixed update yet.
However if it's working now for you and bulma is there, I'm lost lol.
No, bulma is not appearing, and when i talk to Oolong and Yajirobe they all talk about Chi-chi only

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
in my opinion you should go by sagas instead of doing specific girls all over the timeline. Also, is the chi chi groceries quest seems to be bugged for me
Yeah that's what i would like to do as well (y)
Chichi's groceries quest can't be finished because the map isn't done yet but will be in next update. What is your bug ?

No, bulma is not appearing, and when i talk to Oolong and Yajirobe they all talk about Chi-chi only
Ok I'll try to fix the problem, thank you (y)

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah that's what i would like to do as well (y)
Chichi's groceries quest can't be finished because the map isn't done yet but will be in next update. What is your bug ?

Ok I'll try to fix the problem, thank you (y)
oh thanks lol i was under the impression you could finish that quest

• Haha

MichaelAft.

Oct 17, 2018
How Do I find the watch that makes me smaller? dr briefs says that bulma has it but i cant find it from asking or telepathy.

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Ohhh !!! Only with the name have you managed to capture my attention ...

The problem with these games is that they create great expectations and then disappoint, since there are many fans of the dragon ball universe.

I hope that is not the case and it is truly a great game, let's see how it goes ... for now with the images and the description it seems that it looks good ... jejeje and more with such a special protagonist Kame Sennin, jajaja. Good luck!!! ;)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes