• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I really, really tried to see what this game had but it just keeps crashing on me. I have to literally save non stop. It crashed at the shop when I was talking to the owner then it crashed at the receptionist at Capsule Corporation. I like the concept you have and what I saw but those bugs should be worked out.
Yes I heard the same problem from an other player and I don't why it crash because it works well with me.
I guess I'll redo the stores to fix it quickly and reupload it. Can you tell me what error message you get please ?

Reactions: Zerokiler

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Hello,
I thinks is a great game but i need walkthrough for seven dragon ball :cautious:
I will do a video walkthrough about it soon on Youtube so check :
And there are only 4 Dragon Balls available actually. You'll find them easier if you get the dragon radar and talk to Kami (in Kami's lookout).

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Will certainly be keeping my eye on it, think ill wait until its a little more polished up before giving it a shot, seems promising though.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Something to add for later in the game is how the rules for the card game works. Watching a Babidi card take 4 cards is interesting.
There are already some tutorials about card rules when you ask Baba "tutorial".
If you still have troubles, check this out :

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yes I heard the same problem from an other player and I don't why it crash because it works well with me.
I guess I'll redo the stores to fix it quickly and reupload it. Can you tell me what error message you get please ?
The error says. Script 'Shop Upgrade' line 301: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method '[]' for nil:NilClass

pxei12

Jul 10, 2018
To invite bulma for the strip poker, you need to win at least 15 card match against random NPCS.
Then, you can invite her and she will accept.
Go outside Kamehouse (daytime) and sleep till the night.
Finally, go inside Kamehouse and bulma will be around the strip poker table

Hope it helps :)
I did this, however, the yajirobe quest to invite the chichi is active, so at night the bulma does not appear, it is just oolong and yaji waiting for chichi :c

is it possible to cancel a quest?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I did this, however, the yajirobe quest to invite the chichi is active, so at night the bulma does not appear, it is just oolong and yaji waiting for chichi :c

is it possible to cancel a quest?
Yajirobe's quest to invite chichi can't be finished yet, chichi will only be available in the next update.
But even with that quest active, you can invite Bulma to the strip poker. I'll try to make a quick video about it today to show how to proceed. Did bulma said 'yes' when you invited her ?

emris93

May 24, 2017
Damn they deleted all French messages ^^'. In fact I posted a message about the age of trunks.
The true answear isn't 22 years ?
- 17 when he kills frieza (he tells bulma he's 17)
- + 3 year when he coms back again = 20 years.
- + 2 year in the time room = 22 years.
Physically he is 22 but yes he is 20 if we take the time on earth.

And I have some suggestions for the watch :
- put the watch as an accessory rather than a weapon?
- be able to talk to people while wearing the watch?
- and keep our original shape when we wear the watch?

Reactions: Anonymous2019

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Oh huh, I remember seeing this game somewhere before, seems it got a big update. While the general concept is pretty different (there isn't a lot of DBZ H-games for some reason, huh?) I'm a bit curious as to how the strip poker is meant to work in this one. There's a lot of just 'strip the girl' kinds out there, after all.
It is a bit amusing the only playable character for this is still Roshi, but I suppose he IS the most perverted character to fit into this kind of thing...

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

RAFOU

Aug 4, 2017
Great game, just need to finish the CG in color, some animations ^^ and corrected the bugs I think the game came out too top but really fun for the investigation (I'm stuck yanma I lost the first time it does give me no second chance)

mappero87

Mar 17, 2019
sorry for the repost... i've invited chichi to play but i can't fint her in the kame house...where she is?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes