karist

Mar 2, 2019
Hey man, I am playing your version, and I have to say it's much more fluid.

Nevertheless, I had to stop because I don't know how to make money!!! Your desert is depleted after one try! How do I make the desert to replenish? If not it's very hard to achieve anything.
Fluid? What do you mean?
The reason I've changed like that way on desert is you need not earn so much money in this game.
The times you need money is limited.

Just in case, you can earn money infinitely by winning quiz of the Tournament.

Last edited:

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Fluid? What do you mean?
The reason I've changed like that way on desert is you need not earn so much money in this game.
The times you need money is limited.

Just in case, you can earn money infinitely by winning quiz of the Tournament.
Well, in the original game you need:
  • 10,000 for Gohan's school.
  • 6,000 for the photos
  • 10,000 for the memories
  • 2,000 for the golden capsule
  • At least 8,000 for better cards

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
OK guys, so I finally made a Playthrough - Guide for all of you who may need it.

It only covers the first chapter because this fucking game is bugged again, so it fucking stopped working when I entered the bath with Chi-Chi and Roshi in the training because fuck me right?

In any case, please let me know if I missed something, if there is anything you would add, if there is anything you don't understand, etc.

karist

Mar 2, 2019
thank you,
i think the mechanism are like the other usual emulator..
im sorry i cant quite explain it
Now I've made environment to check on JoiPlay, I fixed some bugs. (ex some sounds don't ring)
Maybe you can play without critical trouble.

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
Does anyone have the latest save version of this game that unlocks almost all missions? Because I'm stuck on a mission where I have to find Willy, who I can't find.

Lgmo

Nov 13, 2020
Is there any place where we can knows to which character we should give the naughty points? Or we have enough naughty point through the game to have plenty for every character?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes