Feb 23, 2020
Can anyone give me a walk though for the souls break quest along with the red eye pervert? I checked the official guides but theres no mention anywhere

Feb 23, 2020
Does anyone know how to play the game with a old save on a new update? Everytime I load in I get baba popping up telling me I cant play it with out causing glitches and just automatically takes me back to the main menu to start a new game. So if anyone can help I would if you can explain it to me as you would to a 5th grader I would appreciate it

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to play the game with a old save on a new update? Everytime I load in I get baba popping up telling me I cant play it with out causing glitches and just automatically takes me back to the main menu to start a new game. So if anyone can help I would if you can explain it to me as you would to a 5th grader I would appreciate it
Old saves are a no no, you have to start over, if im not mistaken

Nov 18, 2022
From what i remember, its sprites are from Dragon Ball Z games at GameBoy Advance, i pretty sure...
Right, that was one of the creators featured points.
"Graphics resembling Legacy of Goku series" when he first started promoting the game.

The portrait sprites like Chichi's face and so forth all come from the DS Attack of the Saiyans game.

Personally I didn't mind because I loved those games, but I do hate how the character movements all snap to the grid because the sprites haven't been upscaled or anything.

AAlmaDoAlem

Feb 18, 2024
By the way i kinda stuck on the Chi-Chi's quest... How the dang fuck i get 6 Naughty Points to sleep with Grandpa Gohan...? (and more if is not wish too much), or maybe can someone give me a Save File with all finish characters updates...?

Sep 18, 2023
Hi guys, I wanted to tell you that I'm making a comic in my free time, I'll show you some previews. I'm thinking of making a separate thread so as not to interrupt this one. And I would like you to give ideas for mommy's chi chi scenes!!

• Wow
Reactions: Sparman and kixe

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
Hi guys, I wanted to tell you that I'm making a comic in my free time, I'll show you some previews. I'm thinking of making a separate thread so as not to interrupt this one. And I would like you to give ideas for mommy's chi chi scenes!!
I think it would be better if you choose just 1 male character to be with chichi, my choice would be roshi or trunks

hentaihoonter

Mar 6, 2021
So, he couldn't update version in three months this time. What a shame.

By the way, when watching his arts I've noticed one characteristic.
He never describes detail of women's cunt, but one line only. On the other hand, he draws men's cocks with balls very finely.
He can't draw any vagina, or doesn't want to ?

I have some hunch he might have something special for penis, more than vagina.
this was the funniest shit i read all day. goddamn i remember when willy´s balls got released the first time i thought the same shit

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
I customized ver 1.12 as before. You can play much more comfortably, I think.
Also including save files.

Mega

Please check readme before playing.
Dude, I have been avoiding your mod, but after seeing what he did (or undid) in this last updated, I will give it a try.

Do you change many things in the story?

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Do you change many things in the story?
I've changed this game so simple that everybody can finish without any guide.
So there're also some changes about quest(story ?) journal, not only bug fix.

Incidentally, the creator made official guide on his discord. I want forum moderator to add this to top page.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Uski and Entoma01

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
I've changed this game so simple that everybody can finish without any guide.
So there're also some changes about quest(story ?) journal, not only bug fix.

Incidentally, the creator made official guide on his discord. I want forum moderator to add this to top page.

Hey man, I am playing your version, and I have to say it's much more fluid.

Nevertheless, I had to stop because I don't know how to make money!!! Your desert is depleted after one try! How do I make the desert to replenish? If not it's very hard to achieve anything.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes