MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
you're baiting us to join so you can bring us into your domain and punish us. No thank you.
Yes, we have prepared the whip and bridle for punishment
lmfao .. talking about punishment .. do you know that active members can create/delete channels and manage the server ??

Last edited:

dregostr

Jul 7, 2018
Hi,
Sorry I've never used Discord before. I signed up to get the Mod but I can't seem to find a Download link anywhere.
Can somebody please guide a complete noob?

Apr 17, 2018
ok guys, i found 2 empty bottles of water, on in the tornament and other in the desert , yet i can put down the fire to get the wending photo for king ox quest , theres a 3rd bottle? or is just bugged?

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Damn! How I regret not seen this gem before! I really appreciate this forum, because it allows me to play the game and then support the creator! I'm just waiting the start of the month (because of dumb patreon rules) and I will be a tier 3 supporter! I have huge expectations of this! I used to love bulma... but because of my lactation fetish, I love chichi way more now!
I don't know about all the dumb dilemma in this forum (just read very few), my best wishes to the creators and my hopes are that this nonsense doesn't affect in any way their progression!

tronggtran

Jul 29, 2022
Community Public Mod v1.10 is up
Features
EasAcs Menu "Q" with tons of options
Onlong Clone slots [unlimited]
Unlimited Money Cap
Super K Character Unlock
Ultimate Cheat Menu with tons of options
including 100% quests complete , gallery , cards , etc
upcoming "70% of the game colored"
=============
Can you resend the link Discord pls

Reactions: throweawayee

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
The effort just isn't worth the reward. Take the Chi Chi sleep scene for example. I went through all that trouble to drug her, and the sonuvabitch didn't even remove her blanket entirely or grope her tits. Judging from my first few hours of gameplay, I'm pretty sure that most of the so-called sex scenes are really blueball scenes. I just can't.

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
when I die I have to go to the other world the screen goes black and only the menu opens, do you know how I can solve it?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes