throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
Can we really not change the settings from the main menu? That's like the first thing I do whenever I start a new game. Change the volume because for some reason, most of them have their volumes set to max.

Reactions: zayn zidel

Stan99nl

Dec 2, 2018
I started a new game, and wanted to do the card game against korin to get the flower. When i speak with him i don't get the option to do the card game. Am i doing something wrong or is my game bugged?

Nov 18, 2022
Agreed with songoffun. F95 literally rips games from Steam for everyone to have easy access to so a mod being made exclusive through Discord is definitely a first.

But hey, you guys are the ones putting in the work and I'm just a guy that checks this place every day for Kamesutra news. We all play and enjoy this little game so there shouldn't be any hard feelings between us. And I say this after I've seen the awful things you guys said about me on your discord and your attempts to bait me. I don't care, I just want everyone to enjoy this game the best way they can. Hope you guys can settle on a public version one day. The community would definitely appreciate that.

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
That's fair, but from my understanding the links to the mod were only available to active discord members which kind of made it impossible for anyone else to access them. Hence, why people had to come here and ask. Obviously things might have changed since I posted but I assume that's where this misunderstanding came from. Of course, creators should always be credited for cheat mods, patches, galleries, etc, and I don't think anyone is going to disagree, but this is the first time I've seen patches shared primarily through discord, which is a change of pace from how most interactions go on this site. I think that might be where the confusion is coming from.

As far as rules are concerned. I geniunely don't know how the rules work on such a matter. The mod does seem to be going well though, so I hope it keeps going strong. I admit, I could have just missed the links before, so, it could be on me. I was only going off what I saw in the annoucements on the server. No need for tensions. :)
first of all .. the mod is for all .. not only active ppls
so before spreading rumours you had to check first .. !!
second , the server is not about mods and this is a Big misunderstanding
this server discord is for Dbz fans ... anime,Arts,Comics,Artists,Hentai,other games
Mods/New sex quests/colored version..etc .. are just a new extra feature and it is in only 1 channel in the server
finally why discord and not this thread ?
cuz discord is way better when it comes to communication and there are alot of artists there
the server made our life much easier
also this thread is about Kamesutra only !!

Last edited:

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
Agreed with songoffun. F95 literally rips games from Steam for everyone to have easy access to so a mod being made exclusive through Discord is definitely a first.

But hey, you guys are the ones putting in the work and I'm just a guy that checks this place every day for Kamesutra news. We all play and enjoy this little game so there shouldn't be any hard feelings between us. And I say this after I've seen the awful things you guys said about me on your discord and your attempts to bait me. I don't care, I just want everyone to enjoy this game the best way they can. Hope you guys can settle on a public version one day. The community would definitely appreciate that.
as i said above it is public server For all DBZ lovers ,, It is not only specialized in making mods
and we are having fun there We will not accept false accusations

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
second , the server is not about mods and this is a Big misunderstanding
this server discord is for Dbz fans ... anime,Arts,Comics,Artists,Hentai,other games
Mods/New sex quests/colored version..etc .. are just a new extra feature and it is in only 1 channel in the server
finally why discord and not this thread ?
cuz discord is way better when it comes to communication and there are alot of artists there
the server made our life much easier
also this thread is about Kamesutra only !!
I'm gonna be real with you my guy, the only mention of the discord server has been because of the mod. You yourself, when posting the link to the discord, only mention the mod and never any other parts of it. The misunderstanding is in part your fault.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Just so everyone knows the discord has channels for comics, artwork, videos, save files, a walkthrough section, other recommended games, and of course the mod. Also has a great admin.

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
I'm gonna be real with you my guy, the only mention of the discord server has been because of the mod. You yourself, when posting the link to the discord, only mention the mod and never any other parts of it. The misunderstanding is in part your fault.
it is because this is Kamesutra's thread ofc i will talk about it ,, but in another places we talk about another things

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
it is because this is Kamesutra's thread ofc i will talk about it ,, but in another places we talk about another things
Just saying that complaining people have a misunderstanding of the discord server, while also helping to cause that understanding, is weird. Anyway that doesn't matter anymore. People now know it's a server for DBZ fans in general and not just Kamesutra. Now if we could get a link on the front page, that would be pretty cool.

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Alright, does look like that was a mistake on my part, sorry about that. Misread one of the old announcements and got confused/ didn’t see a link when I looked yesterday. I did also check out the server today and must have missed the main mod when I looked. I did admit that it could have been my fault in the original post. Discord isn’t my most used application, especially for file sharing. In the end, i’ll just delete the original post, not worth keeping up.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2022
as i said above it is public server For all DBZ lovers ,, It is not only specialized in making mods
and we are having fun there We will not accept false accusations
There is a misunderstanding, and it's not on our part. I'll try to make it as simple as possible.

1. We understand that the mod is available to the public, however you do need to join the discord to get it. You actually legitimately threatened people with an overused Skyrim meme when somebody asked for a direct link.

2. It is completely fine that you want to keep it on your server. We get it. It's your mod.

3. It's also hypocritical to complain about people "stealing" your mod on a piracy server.

4. We are trying to make peace with you. We have no hard feelings toward you and your discord. On the other hand, you're baiting us to join so you can bring us into your domain and punish us. No thank you.

I've said what I needed to say. I'm done with this conversation. I also have no desire to interact with your server, so rest assured I will not be bothering you. If you don't understand this much, it's all on you.

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
There is a misunderstanding, and it's not on our part. I'll try to make it as simple as possible.

1. We understand that the mod is available to the public, however you do need to join the discord to get it. You actually legitimately threatened people with an overused Skyrim meme when somebody asked for a direct link.

2. It is completely fine that you want to keep it on your server. We get it. It's your mod.

3. It's also hypocritical to complain about people "stealing" your mod on a piracy server.

4. We are trying to make peace with you. We have no hard feelings toward you and your discord. On the other hand, you're baiting us to join so you can bring us into your domain and punish us. No thank you.

I've said what I needed to say. I'm done with this conversation. I also have no desire to interact with your server, so rest assured I will not be bothering you. If you don't understand this much, it's all on you.
it is not my discord server dude ,, i don't know how many time should i repeat

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes