• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Thechamel

Jan 10, 2023
I just get a black window when launching the game 1714839974010.png

Fixed it by getting the rar file at the devs patreon

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
we need more summer memories type of games, definitely with less shota protags though lmao. The day someone makes a copy of that game with an adult or older teen male MC, with corruption elements and a big dick protag, we're so in.
Isn't there one exactly like this where you play as a Dojo instructor for bored wives?

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
v0.3.2
Added 0.3.2! Krillin is remove from the game! From now on you play only as Roshi.
That makes the game loses what makes it special in the first place, actually.

No bias for Krillin or against NTR here, but a lot of the DBZ games star Roshi or some faceless OC and frankly it's getting stale, like literally the only one that I can think of that have a different male MC is DBS Lost Episode (which is Broly, even then he's still the side piece since the focus is on Cheelai)
While Kamesutra does have different MC than just Roshi, he's still the main focus whenever the dev isn't adding scenes between Chi-Chi and Yajirobe.

Plus all the preview images up till this point had been Roshi's head on Krillin's body, so this decision just come off as strange to me honestly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelcrush

ziggy1341

Jun 14, 2017
That makes the game loses what makes it special in the first place, actually.

No bias for Krillin or against NTR here, but a lot of the DBZ games star Roshi or some faceless OC and frankly it's getting stale, like literally the only one that I can think of that have a different male MC is DBS Lost Episode (which is Broly, even then he's still the side piece since the focus is on Cheelai)
While Kamesutra does have different MC than just Roshi, he's still the main focus whenever the dev isn't adding scenes between Chi-Chi and Yajirobe.

Plus all the preview images up till this point had been Roshi's head on Krillin's body, so this decision just come off as strange to me honestly.
Agreed, lost pretty much all interest in this one now

Reactions: Angelcrush

ILikeEcchi

Jul 22, 2017
guys, tell me how to fix 3 events, each of the phases freezes either 1 or 4, I can't go through because of this, then I have to restart the game

Jan 28, 2018
its funny this even had an ntr tag when it was said this is during cell games where krillin and 18 werent together at all yet kek

bomj

Aug 15, 2016
Why put the h-scene in the title of the game? If youre gonna make all these mini games to earn points why spoil it right away

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes