2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I keep getting with the events (More in 0.2) but I am playing 0.2 I am going to have to assume this is an error. Also what new mini game. I only have the ones I had previously the fishing and the chopping.
*EDIT* Also what is the point of the intense training it makes it so you are to tired to be able to do anything worth while any time you use it.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I have to ask do you only get EXP for every new event you do per new game or for every event? Because the grind on the events seems to take the longest. I am not sure if that is due to the plan to have extensive events or not.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I have to ask do you only get EXP for every new event you do per new game or for every event? Because the grind on the events seems to take the longest. I am not sure if that is due to the plan to have extensive events or not.
*EDIT* Okay seems like the squeezing event allows it go gain exp but the other two don't seem to be giving. if it does it's not as much.

AAlmaDoAlem

Feb 18, 2024
Thats it! I following you to fuck C-18! And... To see how this game will work... Kinda excited to tell you the truth...

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes