Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
MTL is improved from the last translation.

There are a few things that remain untranslated such as log windows, pictures, and a few choice options but the rest is translated. I couldn't think of a way to translate them without completely breaking the game. Additionally, I've hit the hard limit for the ChatGPT API so don't expect any translations from me for a while. Wanted to get these two out back to back to test how quickly I could get them translated.

If you like the translation and want to see more, please consider supporting me since these are quite expensive. Don't hesitate to report any bugs or errors as well. Enjoy!
Idk if you know or not, but you can extract those japanese texts through ocr and put that text in gpt. Then find someone to photoshop it or you can do it if you know.

Just mentioning as i dont like seeing potential games getting shunned by other for details and all :)

Edit: nvm i saw messages above and it seems you know already. My apologies

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017

soulrave

May 16, 2018
Ok, maybe i am dumb or something, but how does NTR work in this game?

how do you select the route? basically for me the MC just fucks the whole village while his girl is watching! feels a bit weird!
i never entered the ntr rout since i had ntr turned off. i'm assuming you enter the ntr rout if the female protag has been found out as a women and is punished by the village. with ntr turned on of course.

for non-ntr rout you just need to keep hiding that the female mc is a girl.

in the non-ntr rout there is a ending where the two MCs stay in the village and they use a clever ploy so the girl mc can marry the boy mc so that no one without the mc permission can have mc's girl if i under stand that ending correctly, then after you enter sandbox mode.
there's also the escape ending but i never unlock that one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 69FapChampion69

croPath

May 10, 2017
MTL is improved from the last translation.

There are a few things that remain untranslated such as log windows, pictures, and a few choice options but the rest is translated. I couldn't think of a way to translate them without completely breaking the game. Additionally, I've hit the hard limit for the ChatGPT API so don't expect any translations from me for a while. Wanted to get these two out back to back to test how quickly I could get them translated.

If you like the translation and want to see more, please consider supporting me since these are quite expensive. Don't hesitate to report any bugs or errors as well. Enjoy!
its not translated its machine vomited

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and Yotsuyu

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Just played for a bit, this game seems big (at least hope so from what I can see). Translation is totally playable.
Thanks for sharing!

Apr 30, 2020
The Hinori Records diary and stats are not translated so i'ts difficult to understand. But can someone who played tell me what the "?" stat on hinori means? For me it's 2/12 but i don't even understand at what point it got like that.

Also what does this page on the Records mean? It unlocked at some point as well and i don't know why xD

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
For anyone wondering, ChatGPT is indeed a superior version of current MTL solutions. However, it still lacks hugely in the context department since it can't play the game like a proper translator. Version 3.5 is very limited holding past information in comparison to GPT 4 as well. Secondly, since the english level of chatGPT is probably better than a native English speaker, it can easily trick the reader in to thinking "wow, this text looks so amazingly written, this translation is amazing", but in reality the accuracy is poor because of, again, context. On the positive side, dialog lines that don't really require context are pretty much almost perfectly translated, so it's a win overall and much more enjoyable to read.

I'm not sure how the translator bypassed hentai scenes since chatGPT doesn't translate any H related stuff unless you work hard into tricking it to do it. It also struggles if the dialog has commands unless you tell it each time to include them, but games have so many random commands is impossible to be prepared for them all.

This game will get an official translation btw, I suggest you wait unless u really wanna fap to it.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I presume the NTR is rapey? Like I know you're a girl and now you have to do as I say! Or?
The NTR route is with a guy who with NTR safe mode off- has a outfit that is just a bunch of sperm cells patterned(with NTR safe mode on- it's hearts instead and he's a nice guy)-Taneo
Basically if you choose to reduce fem value at night after meeting him- Hinori is found to be a girl by him and blackmails her- trains her to be one of his puppys and it is very rapey yes. She comes home to Ao each night you reduce the value and it progresses that route with stranger occurrences- the end of it is she gets pretty yandere and teases Ao after the route as she tells you about the scenes. One of which involves Ao speaking to semen shirt guy on the other side of his hedges while he is raping hinoris throat.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes