Arkade

May 23, 2017
If someone could translate the status screens(since they're just images that need to be replaced in the folder)- that'd make this perfect.

Also needs an NTR tag. I played this in Japanese a while back. And before anyone asks- there's an NTR safe mode so yes it is avoidable- but rape that comes with bad ends for just being stupid technically isn't.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019

bro next this please, good game with voice, good cg, but sadly not very famous went underated
The basic idea is this. Before every translation, you need to feed chatgpt the context as well as give him a prompt to lead him to output something meaningful. the context is usually a list of text chatgpt has already translated and u feed that into every request during the process. Its expensive.

My tool is a proof of concept for this, programmers much better than I should be able to come up with something better. You can see the source code for it in the link on my signature for more details.

Reactions: CrowMaster

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

bro next this please, good game with voice, good cg, but sadly not very famous went underated
Looks good, but I wont be translating anything for a month or two. But i'll consider it then.

Reactions: CrowMaster

obasanssaga

Nov 13, 2021
From what I've played of Sol Rui, ChatGPT still gets confused about who is speaking and kinda gives up on English sometimes etc, but I'm OK with it becoming the new MTL standard or ending up as the deus ex machina when manual translators just ghost a project.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KakuriyoTheVillageOfObsceneCustomsSexualSecretKeepingMoratorium-1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CatEclctic41

Formerly 'Anackkin91'
Jan 28, 2018
so, what is the NTR content & how does the NTR system work? The OP spoiler tag seems didn't to mention NTR and it has a pure love tag (Vanilla love I guess).

UPDATE: After reading some reviews from the dlsite, can confirm that NTR is avoidable if someone asks. Plus, some reviewers suggest saying it's easy to avoid NTR (idk how but I gonna try to play this game).

Last edited:

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
I totally see ChatGPT like AIs as being future for alot of automated jobs, translation being one of them. I really see this picking up once running ChatGPT locally becomes easier, just as image generation did as StableDiffusion locally became easier for lower end PCs.

Thanks for the proof of concept.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 2538762

Overview:
Childhood friends Hinori and Aoi haven't seen each other since the New Year holiday. The family get-together is as boring as ever, though, so the pair opts to sneak away, as young people are wont to do... But their escape from the tedium brings them somewhere neither one expected -- the village of Kakuriyo.

In Kakuriyo, perversion is the law, and men are in charge of everything. And thanks to Hinori's tomboyish looks, the people of this strange place mistake her for a male. Until they can escape, Ao and Hinori have no choice but to hide her true sex... or suffer the consequences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-12
Release Date: 2023-11-29
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.4
Language: English (ChatGPT MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 2538762 View attachment 2538810 View attachment 2538812 View attachment 2538813
is this v2023-2-9

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
From what I've played of Sol Rui, ChatGPT still gets confused about who is speaking and kinda gives up on English sometimes etc, but I'm OK with it becoming the new MTL standard or ending up as the deus ex machina when manual translators just ghost a project.
Yeah, I played plenty of Sol Rui as well (fantastic game, btw), and ChatGPT struggles still here and there. Still, it's not like ChatGPT's attempts at translation are very... Shakespearean. It's actually rather good, relatively speaking. If what you expect from standard MTL is a 2/10 or 3/10 coherence, then ChatGPT does maybe 6/10 or 7/10. As another user here said, the future really is now.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes