• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Kagura Survivors: Endless Night [Early Access] [Kagura Games, Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Fezz240

Oct 20, 2018
Looks like none of the upgrades are passive stats, and instead increase maximum upgrade that you can get?

I am not sure this is a good system.

The hordes get too large, begin to overwhelm me that there is no point in turning around to proc my blade attack because it takes forever; also it sometimes misses which is either buggy or intended to miss.
Yeah, it's increase max levels actually.

Hmm, katana lv.2 basically 1-2 shot everyone at ~min12 before I died of dum dum movement on my last run. Though yes, there doesn't seem to be a cap to how many enemies there can exist at once... also sometimes they can spawn on top of you

Last edited:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
steam: mostly positive
f95zone: its shit.

its early access so i'll cut them some slack and i'll follow it but yeah kagura is more known for being a translator and thats about it

Reactions: dariussama123

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
Is there a specific order you're supposed to fight bosses in or some other perquisite to unlocking the CGs? I've beaten a few bosses like the goblins and slimes and seen their animations during the level, but the only one that actually unlocked in the gallery for me is the ugly guy.
EDIT: After looking around online a bit, it seems like the game is bugged ATM for a lot of people, after you first unlock something in the galley, no other scene will unlock properly.

Looks like none of the upgrades are passive stats, and instead increase maximum upgrade that you can get?

I am not sure this is a good system.

The hordes get too large, begin to overwhelm me that there is no point in turning around to proc my blade attack because it takes forever; also it sometimes misses which is either buggy or intended to miss.
Yeah, it's really screwy. In something like VS you're actually getting stronger even without any items every time you lose, here you're always starting on the same foot, it really makes things feel slower. The amount of enemies doesn't help either, it feels like you're constantly on the back foot and your upgrades don't keep up with how fast things are spawning or how much tougher the new mobs are, instead of actually getting stronger it feels like you're just barely surviving. Would be nice if the H-scenes were a little more linked to the gameplay or story too. Like in Daisenka for the example of another VS-style h-game, there's a story h-scene for every girl. Plus on top of that every time you get a game over, you get to see her getting fucked, and as a fun bonus at the end the list of stats it says how many guys are fucking her and a few other lewd stats, with the number scaling with how many enemies you defeated that round, so if you lose near the end of a hard stage you can get some pretty ridiculous numbers of guys fucking them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still, it's free, early access, and still fun enough, so I can't complain too much really.

Last edited:

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
suprising to see the translation group decides to create their own game, or lend their OC to another group try it

DKliger

Sep 28, 2019
is there a difference between steam version and kagura site version? aka something like the steam one not having +18 content?

schmoil

Jan 13, 2018
You can use for SG_items sav file in c:/[your username]/appdata/local/kagura/survivors/saved/savegames i tried with galleryrewards but didn't work. i also wasted 30 minutes of my life cuz the scenes from the chests around the map didn't save in the gallery after i completed the first level lol. just level up sword to max level then hope you level boulder next fast then GG steamroll
edit: yeah the gallery isn't saving scenes you unlock
edit 2: nvm they patched it already

Last edited:

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
steam: mostly positive
f95zone: its shit.

its early access so i'll cut them some slack and i'll follow it but yeah kagura is more known for being a translator and thats about it
shouldn't be a surprise when a majority of steam reviews are single sentence reviews that just slap the thumbs up on it. "Wow its fun" -Recommended. A lot of the detailed reviews, if you can find them on steam, are either positive reviews that ignore the blatant problems that all the negative reviews are talking about.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
Either it's still broken or I'm missing something - but haven't seen another H-scene at all and the gallery just shows enemies attack and defeat animations.
Steam version btw so should be the nsfw version and im not seeing anything else about it.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Either it's still broken or I'm missing something - but haven't seen another H-scene at all and the gallery just shows enemies attack and defeat animations.
Steam version btw so should be the nsfw version and im not seeing anything else about it.
steam version isn't nsfw, you need to download . Click on the "patch" tab below the preview images and theres two mirrors for the nsfw patch. It's an exe that'll auto install where your default kagura installation is. That said I don't know if they fixed it yet but there's a known bug that once you unlock an h-animation in the gallery the others just literally never unlock even if you see them.

Reactions: Raylus202 and laugh

jhf

Aug 18, 2020
another problem with the game is the fact that despite changing keybinds they always seem to reset, also the lack of a "lock attack this way" button

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
cheat plss and any gams similar with this game?
This is pretty bad. Similar games:
1) Glory & Miserable Survivors DX https://f95zone.to/threads/daisenka-v1-0-9-torakutori.130865/
2) Sexy Mystical survivor https://f95zone.to/threads/sexy-mystic-survivors-v1-0-5-fantasize-games.117424/

any sample cgs
What CG? It is just half-assed pixel animation that... only shows up once when you break the corresponding chest.
There isn't even armor damage H or anything.

Reactions: pulot2

Kawam

Jul 25, 2020
There are several things that make it even harder. Got to the third stage, the deamon castle. Spawns and HP are through the roof.

What I meant with what makes it so hard: Enemys can spawn directly in you. They don't spawn at the end of the screen and walk in, sometimes they do, but every point on the screen is a spawn point. I was sitting there with lvl 90, 4 weapons on lvl6 and watching everything die. But still nearly died because they spawned in me an hit before dieing.

So in the last level where you have to manage to squeeze through gaps... yeah tough luck when they spawn right in that gap. Doesn't help that my main weapon is lvl 1 and I think it was bad upgrading the special weapon and passives in the main menu.

Welp, if they fix those things it could be fun.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes