Unreal Engine Kagura Survivors: Endless Night [Early Access] [Kagura Games, Big Bang Studio]

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Keyart_EN_logo_Small_Size.gif

Overview:
Something is wrong in the Kaguraverse. An anomaly is creating tears in space-time and causing parallel worlds to converge!
It falls upon Kagura-chan, the vessel of the Goddess's will,
to get to the bottom of this crisis and return order to the various universes.

If only it were that simple... As she steps through a rift to the Dimensional Crossroads, she finds that her powers are gone!
With every portal she enters, she is reset to Level 1, no stronger than a fledgling adventurer.
And to make matters worse, the forces of darkness are always close behind...

Take up the sword and play as Kagura-chan,
battling hordes of evil creatures across the rift in dimensions to solve the anomaly and set things right again​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-01
Release Date: 2023-04-01
Developer: Kagura Games, Big Bang Studio -
Censored: No
Version: Early Access
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

057Scene.gif SHOP__1_.gif Style_Rank_System__1_.gif ss_3f0d04a35212d2f637907cfcc6aa049fcf6e86fb.1920x1080.jpg ss_09bbcf43d846c52c05e3fef600477a4b26cdb89b.1920x1080.jpg ss_71c5e072d769f3ac06843a86dd64d2a72081b0a7.1920x1080.jpg ss_6983573c015fda714a602b3f9226c123fddeb5b6.1920x1080.jpg ss_ef471114ead6ca7092184741ea9c2fa8af8a271c.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Darumiru

Apr 5, 2020
Not sure if there's any sexual content in this because the gameplay is so slow and tedious that I've lost the will to play anymore. I've never seen a game with such unimpactful upgrades.
The sexual content is gotten after killing the bosses guarding the chests around the map.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
It's pretty good actually - lot's of people on steam complaining about it being slow or difficult but it seems fine as a slow burn kind of thing where you keep upgrading to get stronger.

I unlocked the first scene which was a sprite animation of goblin sex, so there is sexual content but will just take a good while to unlock them. Not sure what the requirements of unlocking them are, probably depending on how far you progress or killing certain bosses I guess.

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Not sure if there's any sexual content in this because the gameplay is so slow and tedious that I've lost the will to play anymore. I've never seen a game with such unimpactful upgrades.
I do agree with you. Usually these kind of games allow you to run away from the enemy, in a way that you can aim your attacks t them. Not here. You gotta run INTO them, with a STUPIDLY SLOW attack that has ZERO RANGE and NEXT TO NO CONTROL OVER YOUR SKILLS.

Yeah. It's tedious and not half as fun as it could be.

The Ratist

Dec 28, 2018
Add tag, it has Sexual Content. You can get them by opening chests in the map after getting the map itself.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Can anyone understand the upgrades? Most upgrades read 1.00 -> 1.01 dmg

All upgrade are insanely small

Basic attack(sword) 70->70.1

The upgrade system seems unbalanced.

Fezz240

Oct 20, 2018
Pretty nice game, it's a demo so there are a few "less good and/or non-intended features." Difficulty seems fine to me, by the 3rd-4th run I could get to ~15mins pretty consistently. Get the chests around the map (except the one nearest to you when you spawn) to unlock more options in the shop or unlock the scenes (pixel-art animations).

Shikigami deals tons of single-target dps, and the katana can do the rest; the other weapons seem pretty underwhelming to me (haven't played too much so maybe that changes after leveling).

UI is pretty bad imo, why show weapons 24/7 when it only clogs up the screen? Also the inventory you see on pause is tiny. Can't even see any of my/my weapons' stats.

Some of the stat names are uh... less than self-explanatory. I had to switch to Chinese to see that "cm", "PS," and "PL" meant "crit damage modifier," "projectile speed," and "projectile duration" respectively. No idea what "rng" or "rad" are supposed to be. Range and radius? But then that's two stats with the same meaning. Well it matters less because...
Can anyone understand the upgrades? Most upgrades read 1.00 -> 1.01 dmg

All upgrade are insanely small

Basic attack(sword) 70->70.1

The upgrade system seems unbalanced.
...I think the stat display is bugged but the effects work as intended. The initial katana deals ~80damage, while the katana lv.2 deals ~150, swings faster and in a bigger arc... yeah I don't think that's a 1.02 increase.

Style rank changes Kagura-chan's costume, increases view distance and... nothing else? Cool, I guess? I mean, it's not like you get scenes that change based on your costumes(though that would be nice ngl), and increasing view distance is like... ok I have it I guess. Maybe it increases stats as well but I can't feel nor see it (because menu doesn't show).

Last edited:

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Pretty nice game, it's a demo so there are a few "less good and/or non-intended features." Difficulty seems fine to me, by the 3rd-4th run I could get to ~15mins pretty consistently. Get the chests around the map (except the one nearest to you when you spawn) to unlock the scenes (pixel-art animations).

Shikigami deals tons of single-target dps, and the katana can do the rest; the other weapons seem pretty underwhelming to me (haven't played too much so maybe that changes after leveling).

UI is pretty bad imo, why show weapons 24/7 when it only clogs up the screen? Also the inventory you see on pause is tiny. Can't even see any of my/my weapons' stats.

Some of the stat names are uh... less than self-explanatory. I had to switch to Chinese to see that "cm", "PS," and "PL" meant "crit damage modifier," "projectile speed," and "projectile duration" respectively. No idea what "rng" or "rad" are supposed to be. Range and radius? But then that's two stats with the same meaning. Well it matters less because...

...I think the stat display is bugged but the effects work as intended. The initial katana deals ~80damage, while the katana lv.2 deals ~150, swings faster and in a bigger arc... yeah I don't think that's a 1.02 increase.

Style rank changes Kagura-chan's costume, increases view distance and... nothing else? Cool, I guess? I mean, it's not like you get scenes that change based on your costumes(though that would be nice ngl), and increasing view distance is like... ok I have it I guess. Maybe it increases stats as well but I can't feel nor see it (because menu doesn't show).
Looks like none of the upgrades are passive stats, and instead increase maximum upgrade that you can get?

I am not sure this is a good system.

The hordes get too large, begin to overwhelm me that there is no point in turning around to proc my blade attack because it takes forever; also it sometimes misses which is either buggy or intended to miss.

2.30 star(s) 9 Votes