danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I see what you're asking. The translation was actually the easiest part of the project and the part I actually enjoyed. Converting the graphics and coding behind the scenes took the longest time and was not fun at all. It's been so long since they made the original that I bet the program/systems they use for the remaster will be significantly different which means I will have to redo all that work. But I'll do it if I can since I want to read/play the new content myself! That's why I translated the game to begin with.
I don't know but if it is like the rest of the remasters, everything is the same as the original except the art from the codes to the texts, these remasters only improve or change the art to update it to the most modern models, the only part that could be considered new and why The remaster is that they add new things that the original is not there and it is an excuse to sell it again, but of course you won't know until you can dissect the game, maybe there will be a surprise and it will all make things easier

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
According to the site it is the same story so they have probably only renewed the art, the only difference is that like all remasters they add an extra chapter if it is the same story as the original you can export the texts and then translate the extra chapter which is usually somewhat short

edit: at least that's how they did it with oku-sama moto yariman 2022 they only copied the translated text from the original because it was the same and then they translated the extras View attachment 3418724 View attachment 3418727 View attachment 3418728 View attachment 3418730
I personally like the more "obscene" expressions in the new version for fapping purposes, but this is one game that didn't really require a remaster, imo. The original art isn't outdated like some of the other works that got remastered.

In fact, the original art seems far superior in terms of details of the masks and has a much more gritty feel to it.

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
I personally like the more "obscene" expressions in the new version for fapping purposes, but this is one game that didn't really require a remaster, imo. The original art isn't outdated like some of the other works that got remastered.

In fact, the original art seems far superior in terms of details of the masks and has a much more gritty feel to it.
I prefer it too, but I also looked at it WAY more during my development so it just seems more "Right."

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I see what you're asking. The translation was actually the easiest part of the project and the part I actually enjoyed. Converting the graphics and coding behind the scenes took the longest time and was not fun at all. It's been so long since they made the original that I bet the program/systems they use for the remaster will be significantly different which means I will have to redo all that work. But I'll do it if I can since I want to read/play the new content myself! That's why I translated the game to begin with.
Please do it :love: I never got to play the original because I found the heroine's proportions a bit too boring for my taste(I like the girls to be more thicc :sneaky:) the remaster seem to have improved the models to perfectly suit my taste :D

I hope the translation can be ported easily. I don't really care much about the on-screen text tbh, as long as the lines are translated most people would be cool with it.

Last edited:

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
I don't know but if it is like the rest of the remasters, everything is the same as the original except the art from the codes to the texts, these remasters only improve or change the art to update it to the most modern models, the only part that could be considered new and why The remaster is that they add new things that the original is not there and it is an excuse to sell it again, but of course you won't know until you can dissect the game, maybe there will be a surprise and it will all make things easier
I can confirm that the files are all in different places, at least, so the code will have to be different too to reference the different locations for the files. I'm still gonna do it, but it's not just as simple as copying over my previous work.

InsomniacDXD

Feb 12, 2024
Hello Temper Six, sorry if i'm interupt you. I'm download your game Kagachi-sama Onagusame Tatematsurimasu [v1.01e] [Orcsoft] and i'm playing that VN using kirikiriroid emulator, and this is the result, can you fix this, or maybe do you have any patch to fix this? Sorry if my grammar or my vocabulary is to bad, and thank you. Screenshot_2024-03-21-01-32-51-94_8b8819d9bd7d19ebde7ab1ecd919506e.jpg

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
Hello Temper Six, sorry if i'm interupt you. I'm download your game Kagachi-sama Onagusame Tatematsurimasu [v1.01e] [Orcsoft] and i'm playing that VN using kirikiriroid emulator, and this is the result, can you fix this, or maybe do you have any patch to fix this? Sorry if my grammar or my vocabulary is to bad, and thank you. View attachment 3462714
I have no idea what a kirikiri emulator is. There's an executable that you just run. You don't need any emulation.

Edit: Looking at your screenshot, I see that you're on a phone. I'm not supporting phones at all. Sorry!

Last edited:

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
I hope the translation can be ported easily. I don't really care much about the on-screen text tbh, as long as the lines are translated most people would be cool with it.
"Unfortunately" the remakes are not JUST the images.
The actual texts are mostly a new re-written script.
Even though they might describe the same situation, the japanese text is not the same.

It maintains the general gist and scenes of the original. But the written text is different.
Sometimes they even change some core things. Like in the Yariman remake that they completely redid the look and a bit of the personality of a few heroines. Even though the h-scenes were the same (as in, the same general pose and situation).
They also add a few completely "new" content also. (In yariman, was a new heroine for example)

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
"Unfortunately" the remakes are not JUST the images.
The actual texts are mostly a new re-written script.
Even though they might describe the same situation, the japanese text is not the same.

It maintains the general gist and scenes of the original. But the written text is different.
Sometimes they even change some core things. Like in the Yariman remake that they completely redid the look and a bit of the personality of a few heroines. Even though the h-scenes were the same (as in, the same general pose and situation).
They also add a few completely "new" content also. (In yariman, was a new heroine for example)
I can absolutely confirm that the text for the old content is exactly the same. I extracted the scenarios and used my previous translation spreadsheet to translate it which string matches and replaces. There were only a couple name format changes for a couple characters before you learn their names but that's like 2 instances. That's unless I made some mistake extracting the scripts, of course.

I'm currently translating the new content dialog.

Reactions: Darksshades

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
I can absolutely confirm that the text for the old content is exactly the same. I extracted the scenarios and used my previous translation spreadsheet to translate it which string matches and replaces. There were only a couple name format changes for a couple characters before you learn their names but that's like 2 instances. That's unless I made some mistake extracting the scripts, of course.

I'm currently translating the new content dialog.
Oh, my bad then. I for sure thought it was different.
I guess its been I long time since I played the original so I thought it was quite different.

Glad to see you are translating the new one.
Good work there.

Reactions: Temper Six

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
Oh, my bad then. I for sure thought it was different.
I guess its been I long time since I played the original so I thought it was quite different.

Glad to see you are translating the new one.
Good work there.
I looked at the old content again and huge chunks of it are exactly the same but SOME of it is different, so I'll have to go over all of it and translate the changed bits. They've even changed a few of the details of the narrative too. Thanks for prompting me to look at it again.

Here's an example of one of the changes with the changes bolded:

Original: わ、わらひぃ……ひふうっ、ちんぽが……おちんぽだいしゅきぃっ……ひぃああぁぁんっ
New: わ、わらひぃ……ひふうっ、チンポが……おチンポだいしゅきぃっ……ひぃああぁぁんっ

Original: ちんぽが……おちんぽ ("Chinpo ga…… o chinpo" which basically translates to "Your dick/cock is... your dick/cock)
New: チンポが……おチンポ ("Chinpo ga…… ochinpo" which basically translates to "The dick/cock is.... the dick/cock)

Japanese possessives are extremely context sensitive as far as gender is concerned and the translators get almost all of them wrong so I end up editing them anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerro
Jan 1, 2018
Great work on the translation, i did notice some details but its mostly my monitor squeezing the screen causing the dialogue to be push down