Itsyaboy420

Feb 6, 2020
hey i read that in the VNDB there are more than seven endings is there any good ending where the NTR was avoided? (NVM it looks like there has beena an answer by some kind spirit in the page before this one). though i am experiencing errors in running the game exe. a blue window will pop up with some japanese word that i did not understand and basically that's it, thew game won't run

Last edited:

SB192

Sep 14, 2022

Beingasian

May 25, 2017
Does any one know how to solve this error when trying to launch the game?
I'm on Windows 11, btw. I have tried running programs in different compatibility modes to no avail. 1.png

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 2681594

Overview:
Takahiko Tomikura realized that he was no longer excited about sex with his beloved wife. It was the night of his second wedding anniversary. He used to think that he was a naïve person when it came to sex but he also vaguely started to realize that was not the real reason.

Takahiko started dreaming soon after getting married. He had the same dream over and over of the obscene customs of the village where he was born and raised.
- A feast held every night during the summer festival.
- Females and males wriggling and panting in the dark. A vulgar aroma produced by animal-like sex.

He ran away from his hometown because he couldn't stand the horror of that custom. The Shinto ritual that was secretly held there was a way to cleanse the depths of one's heart. Takahiko realizes that he has planted an urge he can't resist. As he gazes at his wife, Manami, who is sleeping with a lovely sleeping face on her maturing beauty, Takahiko realizes that a dark fever is building up in his loins, and that the fever could only be quenched by returning home...

"Kagachi-sama, I will comfort you." The words that the woman he admired spun from her lips vividly revived in Takahiko's mind.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-08
Release Date: 2023-06-07
Original Title: かがち様お慰め奉ります ~寝取られ村淫夜噺~
Aliases: Kagachi-sama Onagusame Tatematsurimasu -Dark night at NTR Village-, Kagachi-sama, I Will Comfort You
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.01e
Language: English (Manual MTL)
VNDB:
Length: Short (2-10 Hours)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You forgot the ugly bastard tag.

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
hey i read that in the VNDB there are more than seven endings is there any good ending where the NTR was avoided? (NVM it looks like there has beena an answer by some kind spirit in the page before this one). though i am experiencing errors in running the game exe. a blue window will pop up with some japanese word that i did not understand and basically that's it, thew game won't run
Try it without Japanese Localization. I purposefully removed Japanese from the interface so you won't need to use it and it seems using it can cause issues now. If you still get an error popup, screenshot it and post it and I'll investigate.

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
Personally the new one design doesn't speaks to me. I'm more interested how they will do the story
So it seems they are adding an extra, different story where MC lives in Shiranawa Village and MC's father is dead and MC tries to get with his mother instead of his stepmother. Here' s the horrible Google Translation of the character summary. Note the first person stuff alternates between talking about the mother and MC:

c_mariko_2.jpg

A main character of the extra edition is your mother. A woman born and raised in a village. Even after your father, who was also raised in the village, died in an accident, she raised you on her own. All the fields he originally owned were sold to the Tomita family, and now he is farming in the fields where they used to be as one of their employees. He has a gentle personality, and although he is not competitive, he has a strong heart. An energetic, bright, and solid adult woman.

Because I work with the soil for a living, I usually dress in clothes that I don't mind getting dirty and don't mess with, but even with those clothes I can't hide my mature female body. And in the summer, the female pheromones that cannot be contained are rising up. Usually, he has an unmanly demeanor and seems to have no interest in romance, but during the summer festival in Shiranawa Village, his air around him changes... just a little.

Ever since you were a child, you have been in love with your mother, not as a mother, but as someone of the opposite sex. He gets an erection just by smelling his mother's scent in the summer, and when his mother wanders around in just a bath towel after taking a bath, he tries his best to remain calm. Of course, at night I remember that image and jerk off.
You have always wished to have a male-female relationship with such a mother someday.

Here's the plot summary for the new extra story, also poorly translated:

Tomohiro Sakura
The main character of the extra edition is you. A virgin boy with a strong sexual desire who lives with his mother Mariko in Shiranawa Village. He is also a working boy who helps Kenta's mother work in his uncle's field during the busy farming season.
I have been lustful for my mother, Mariko, for a long time, and ever since I learned how to use my cock for something other than urinating, every summer, I have used every means possible to spy on my mother as she fights around like an animal with the men in the village. I watched and kept rubbing my cock.

Kenta's best friend, Kenta's mother, is selected through a lottery to determine the partner for the "introduction" event in which village women teach women to men who have not yet known women. When Kenta learns that he won Mariko, he comes up with the idea of exchanging the lottery tickets.

I want to see my mother in Kenta's arms, and I want to have sex with her too. Thinking so, you first let Kenta hold your mother, and then suggest that they exchange lottery tickets. Kenta, who says he wanted to hold his mother in front of his father, readily accepts your proposal.

Kenta Tomita
Your friend. The eldest son of the second son and wife of one of the larger farms in Shiranawa Village. A virgin boy with a strong sexual desire. He's definitely a lewd brat, but he has a nice personality that makes it impossible to hate him. Like you, I am part of the homecoming club at school, and after school, during the busy farming season, and during summer vacation, I am busy helping out at the farm.

Kagachi-sama's "introduction" In the lottery to determine the partner, win your mother, "Sakura Mariko". Then, you offer to exchange each other's mothers and have sex, and you readily agree to the exchange of lottery tickets. Kenta has also been lustful for his mother, Chizue Tomita, since he was young.

Gensuke Tomita
A man in his mid-forties with a dark tan and a strong body. Kenta's father. He works as a physical education teacher at a school in a town called "Yama no Kyo'" where students from the surrounding depopulated areas gather. Although he has a bold and easy-going personality, he is not well-received by the students.

However, she has an unparalleled sexual desire and is steeped in the ethics of Shiranawa Village, so she has an idea of chastity that would be completely unacceptable in modern Japan. However, they have the common sense to not bring it into the workplace.
Instead, in the summer in Shiranawa Village, he gets sweaty and has sex with many of the village women. And he is extremely excited about his beloved wife, Chizue, who is being fucked by many men.

All the men living in Shiranawa Village are simmering with jealousy and excitement at the sight of their beloved wives being embraced by men other than themselves, and the contents of their balls boil over.

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
According to the site it is the same story so they have probably only renewed the art, the only difference is that like all remasters they add an extra chapter if it is the same story as the original you can export the texts and then translate the extra chapter which is usually somewhat short

edit: at least that's how they did it with oku-sama moto yariman 2022 they only copied the translated text from the original because it was the same and then they translated the extras 1686155816000_3cfb6f63d3a54294aefe6b3cf758f6b3.jpg example 1.png 1686148974000_c114c181339f4809b3ba44c5061af041.jpg example 2.png

Last edited:

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
@danadana I explained the new content they are adding in the post above yours.
Temper Six
I have read it, what I was wondering is if you will work on the new game, if the texts of the remaster are the same as those of the original, there would be no need to start a new translation, you could use the one from the original and then translate the new chapter separately.

Maybe with this one it is not the same and things change but for example with the game oku sama yariman 2022 the texts were exactly identical to the original

Last edited:

Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
Temper Six
I have read it, what I was wondering is if you will work on the new game, if the texts of the remaster are the same as those of the original, there would be no need to start a new translation, you could use the one from the original and then translate the new chapter separately.

Maybe with this one it is not the same and things change but for example with the game oku sama yariman 2022 the texts were exactly identical to the original
I see what you're asking. The translation was actually the easiest part of the project and the part I actually enjoyed. Converting the graphics and coding behind the scenes took the longest time and was not fun at all. It's been so long since they made the original that I bet the program/systems they use for the remaster will be significantly different which means I will have to redo all that work. But I'll do it if I can since I want to read/play the new content myself! That's why I translated the game to begin with.