1.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 21, 2019
I'll never understand why people design their characters with disgustingly huge proportions. Like that's not even remotely attractive.
I tend to agree. It's not really that deep though. Horny people are idiots. Your brain shuts off. Tits = good therefore ginormous 50 pound tits = best.

It's the same when people go overboard with lip filler and BBLs. In the light of day, with a clear mind, they look insane and kinda gross. But in the right setting you'll have some fun rubbing your dick on those lips and slappin that big flabby ass.

But at the end of day, you're just jerking off to different shapes and colors smashing against eachother on a screen. Nobody's saying it's realistic, or that women can or should look like this.

Reactions: Refuge24

mach323

Jan 9, 2019
holy shit these threads kill my brain cells. like if your major complaint is that big perportions on FICTIONAL CHARECTERS bothers you cause it looks " unrealistic" , like dude no shit its unrealistic its not real. lots of people just like bigger perportions its not that serious and if your seeing it everywhere maybe you just have to accept the fatc you are the minority? and maybe your opinion is the unpopular one. sorry if i sound all over the place im tired and all this dumb ass back and forth is killing me.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KDABlackedTour-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NTR guy

Nov 30, 2022
Hmmmm, something is wrong...

I see the NTR tag, but randoms are bitching about something else, this should not be possible! It's always the NTR the first to get attacked, that only means this game does not have any NTR!

But i loved the models, hmm yeah quite thick, just how i like it. Very well i will play it anyway.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
I'll never understand why people design their characters with disgustingly huge proportions. Like that's not even remotely attractive.
https://f95zone.to/threads/battle-of-the-bulges-v1-0-epiclust.5528/

it is hilarious, MC is a buffed steroid abuser with a elephant dick, suffering from extreme case of testestrone poisoning, every female including his mother and sister is a silicone based lifeform with steroid abuse (especially sister)
but its over the top macho, testesteron poisoned, rantings and narcism is so over the top that it crosses the line twice
(if u do not know what it means )
even had a black dick measuring, my dick is bigger than that black guys episode

if it is done that way sure do it, but too much silicone is only good in windows frames

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
<sigh> When are we going to get an actually GOOD K/DA game? Preferably a management sim along the lines of Super Star, where you have the option of corruption or romantic harem routes?

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Great renders, these are far from the most exaggerated tits on this site.

It feels very unoriginal in terms of the actual content though sadly.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes